Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I didn't see your post so didn't know there was a leak, but saw what was going to be on the banner for Hu Tao's and Weapon on the game's update post. Happy Diona is on there as mine is lacking in constellations, and Sayu is fine as I knew you wanted her to be there. No Barbara or Xingqiu is a bit of a surprise, but probably because we just had Kokomi and Childe as 5* so they're hoping we got one of those so no need for another Hydro to include.

For the Labyrinth event I've got the last two still to do, plus Tsuurmi Island, Sayu and Thoma's Hangout and the Abyss reset (did Floor 9 earlier) to bring in that much needed Primogems. I spent what I had plus added the second biggest Crystal Top Up, oh and bought the Chorus in the Battle Pass for once. I know I could've done that before in the other five times I got the Hymn but chose not to, this time I need the Resin to help build up my Hu Tao's artifacts. I've already farmed enough to get her up to level 90 (89 I'm aiming for), talents up to at least level 8, and Staff of Homa to get to max level too which will be cool. Although I have next to nothing for Thoma when he comes too, so he'll be slowly built up afterwards.

I only say this as I want to post my characters before I drop the Fates down, then add in what I have after the pulls. Going Hu Tao R1 first, then SoH but SoH will come later after I earn more Primos. I'm sitting at 170, which is 93 off a close to guaranteeing all four if I win every 50/50 and they turn up on the 70 pulls (currently at 12 and 5 Pity). Fingers crossed, and also good luck to you too, DL!

Anyway....

For the heck of it I'll include my PC account for the update and to show how it's going on since last post. I don't plan on Wishing here at all, but am building up some nice F2P Primogems, yes indeedy.

Dang, so that Claymore did get an improvement? Plz, don't turn up in 2.3's first banners, I beg you! Preferably after 2.4 or 3+ banners from now. XD

EDIT: Added in my PS4 list what I got out of the 170 pulls. Jean's C1 actually came through the permanent banner after I did my first 70 and decided to do a 10 pull over there. Hu Tao arrived by...68 or 69 I believe, but the next 5* in her banner, Diluc dropped instead. I'm not prepared for him so he won't be getting any use for a while, probably a long while actually. However I got a Staff of Homa in 30 pulls off the weapon banner so that was great and, well, half way point is still early. 2/3 could've been worse, so now....I start all over again, try to get C1 and R1 later after I've exhausted most of the ways to gather Primos, then open up the wallet again.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I didn't see your post so didn't know there was a leak, but saw what was going to be on the banner for Hu Tao's and Weapon on the game's update post. Happy Diona is on there as mine is lacking in constellations, and Sayu is fine as I knew you wanted her to be there. No Barbara or Xingqiu is a bit of a surprise, but probably because we just had Kokomi and Childe as 5* so they're hoping we got one of those so no need for another Hydro to include.

For the Labyrinth event I've got the last two still to do, plus Tsuurmi Island, Sayu and Thoma's Hangout and the Abyss reset (did Floor 9 earlier) to bring in that much needed Primogems. I spent what I had plus added the second biggest Crystal Top Up, oh and bought the Chorus in the Battle Pass for once. I know I could've done that before in the other five times I got the Hymn but chose not to, this time I need the Resin to help build up my Hu Tao's artifacts. I've already farmed enough to get her up to level 90 (89 I'm aiming for), talents up to at least level 8, and Staff of Homa to get to max level too which will be cool. Although I have next to nothing for Thoma when he comes too, so he'll be slowly built up afterwards.

I only say this as I want to post my characters before I drop the Fates down, then add in what I have after the pulls. Going Hu Tao R1 first, then SoH but SoH will come later after I earn more Primos. I'm sitting at 170, which is 93 off a close to guaranteeing all four if I win every 50/50 and they turn up on the 70 pulls (currently at 12 and 5 Pity). Fingers crossed, and also good luck to you too, DL!

Anyway....

For the heck of it I'll include my PC account for the update and to show how it's going on since last post. I don't plan on Wishing here at all, but am building up some nice F2P Primogems, yes indeedy.

Dang, so that Claymore did get an improvement? Plz, don't turn up in 2.3's first banners, I beg you! Preferably after 2.4 or 3+ banners from now. XD

EDIT: Added in my PS4 list what I got out of the 170 pulls. Jean's C1 actually came through the permanent banner after I did my first 70 and decided to do a 10 pull over there. Hu Tao arrived by...68 or 69 I believe, but the next 5* in her banner, Diluc dropped instead. I'm not prepared for him so he won't be getting any use for a while, probably a long while actually. However I got a Staff of Homa in 30 pulls off the weapon banner so that was great and, well, half way point is still early. 2/3 could've been worse, so now....I start all over again, try to get C1 and R1 later after I've exhausted most of the ways to gather Primos, then open up the wallet again.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I don't have time to update too in depth right now, but I just whaled my ass off before work, spent a ludicrous amount of money, and walked away with:

C6 Hu Tao
C6 Thoma
C6 Sayu
C5 Qiqi (was C3 -- Finally got Qiqi'd... twice)

R5 Staff of Homa
R1 Elegy for the End
Skyward Pride (making mine R3 now)
Aquila Favonia (making mine R4 now)

I also walked away with two Razor cons (R5 now) and a Rosaria con (C2 now).

I can't give an exact estimation on how much I spent right now, but it's in the realm of $1,200. I said I was going to go all-in on Hu Tao when she re-ran, and I did. And it hurts. And I slightly regret everything.

[Image: V8sigvZ.jpg]

THIS WAS MY FOURTH TEN PULL ON THE BANNER AND I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS A SIGN OF GOOD LUCK TO COME BUT I WAS OH SO HORRIBLY WRONG.

I think every other character pull was nearly pity, and I lost two 50/50s to Qiqi as I mentioned above. Granted, losing only two out of five 50/50s isn't TERRIBLE, but I was really hoping to get some early 5* pulls instead of being dragged to pity every time.

Weapon banner started off looking great too, getting 3/4 Homas I needed with only one lost 50/50 to Skyward Pride. Then I got boned on the last Homa, but Aquila and Elegy for the End before getting my last Homa via the guaranteed pity on third 5*.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I don't have time to update too in depth right now, but I just whaled my ass off before work, spent a ludicrous amount of money, and walked away with:

C6 Hu Tao
C6 Thoma
C6 Sayu
C5 Qiqi (was C3 -- Finally got Qiqi'd... twice)

R5 Staff of Homa
R1 Elegy for the End
Skyward Pride (making mine R3 now)
Aquila Favonia (making mine R4 now)

I also walked away with two Razor cons (R5 now) and a Rosaria con (C2 now).

I can't give an exact estimation on how much I spent right now, but it's in the realm of $1,200. I said I was going to go all-in on Hu Tao when she re-ran, and I did. And it hurts. And I slightly regret everything.

[Image: V8sigvZ.jpg]

THIS WAS MY FOURTH TEN PULL ON THE BANNER AND I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS A SIGN OF GOOD LUCK TO COME BUT I WAS OH SO HORRIBLY WRONG.

I think every other character pull was nearly pity, and I lost two 50/50s to Qiqi as I mentioned above. Granted, losing only two out of five 50/50s isn't TERRIBLE, but I was really hoping to get some early 5* pulls instead of being dragged to pity every time.

Weapon banner started off looking great too, getting 3/4 Homas I needed with only one lost 50/50 to Skyward Pride. Then I got boned on the last Homa, but Aquila and Elegy for the End before getting my last Homa via the guaranteed pity on third 5*.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah you weren't kidding, you really went all-in. If only you won a bit more 50/50's maybe you wouldn't have put in that much, but at least you actually got 5*'s that were increasing something rather than getting more Diluc's like before. XD I finally got Diluc'd but he was brand new for me so I wasn't angered, and Qiqi still eludes me on my PS account. Losing a 50/50 to a 5* that you've already got maxed C6/R5 I assume is the absolute worst to get. At least 4*s they can happen over every 10, and possibly multiple in that amount so you can forgive it better.

I can't see that image, what did you get? I know my very first 10 pull in a long time netted me two Thoma's, did get a number of other two 4*'s and at one point 3 4*'s in a single 10 pull.

I....decided last night I wasn't going to bed without C1 Hu Tao and bought the 6480 Crystal pack for the sweet double amount. I got her again at some point, did have to do about max soft Pity so now I can focus on the weapon banner, which I did today. So yeah, I didn't want to wait and....got two more 6480's and....shoot, lost two 50/50's and got two Elegy's. The second one actually came in the 10 pull after the first which was great, but still a shame it wasn't SoH. Now it's guarantee for the R1 when it decides to drop. I'll quickly add here what I got from the pulls, I'll also edit in above too but quicker to read here.

C1 Hu Tao
C6 Diona
C6 Thoma
C6 Fischl (1 more)
C5 Ningguang (2 more)
C2 Rosaria
R2 Elegy for the End

Lost count of all the Sayu's that appeared, out of all the C6's I had already none appeared except her, but I wasn't disappointed as I reached the C6 for both Diona and Thoma.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah you weren't kidding, you really went all-in. If only you won a bit more 50/50's maybe you wouldn't have put in that much, but at least you actually got 5*'s that were increasing something rather than getting more Diluc's like before. XD I finally got Diluc'd but he was brand new for me so I wasn't angered, and Qiqi still eludes me on my PS account. Losing a 50/50 to a 5* that you've already got maxed C6/R5 I assume is the absolute worst to get. At least 4*s they can happen over every 10, and possibly multiple in that amount so you can forgive it better.

I can't see that image, what did you get? I know my very first 10 pull in a long time netted me two Thoma's, did get a number of other two 4*'s and at one point 3 4*'s in a single 10 pull.

I....decided last night I wasn't going to bed without C1 Hu Tao and bought the 6480 Crystal pack for the sweet double amount. I got her again at some point, did have to do about max soft Pity so now I can focus on the weapon banner, which I did today. So yeah, I didn't want to wait and....got two more 6480's and....shoot, lost two 50/50's and got two Elegy's. The second one actually came in the 10 pull after the first which was great, but still a shame it wasn't SoH. Now it's guarantee for the R1 when it decides to drop. I'll quickly add here what I got from the pulls, I'll also edit in above too but quicker to read here.

C1 Hu Tao
C6 Diona
C6 Thoma
C6 Fischl (1 more)
C5 Ningguang (2 more)
C2 Rosaria
R2 Elegy for the End

Lost count of all the Sayu's that appeared, out of all the C6's I had already none appeared except her, but I wasn't disappointed as I reached the C6 for both Diona and Thoma.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Just remember Elite: I make these poor life decisions in Genshin so that you don't have to. By seeing me do it, you get to experience the pain and cost of it all, and learn to know better! Definitely not just making up an excuse to justify my extreme gacha spending, and definitely 100% did it for the better of you, my friend. Mhm yep. Also check out the image again. I uploaded it to imgur this time.

I haven't figured out how best to play the team yet, but I am running Hu Tao/Thoma/Xinqui/Sucrose like I planned previously. Gonna have to wait a bit for some of the number crunchers to figure out what the best equipment for Thoma is though. Right now I'm just running Skyward Spine and 4pc Emblem set on him. Though it looks like 2pc Tenacity/2pc Emblem might be the best combination on him for being a shieldbot. His shield is kind of weird, as on its own it's pretty damn weak. You have to make use of his Burst mechanic to strengthen his shield.

Biggest thing I'm struggling with right now is figuring out the timing on using Sucrose to swirl Pyro off of Thoma's Burst/E. Skill. Once I figure that out, the way this team plays should be a lot smoother.

On a fun note: My Hu Tao's charged attacks without Vape now do as much damage as they did with Vape at C1/R1 Homa, haha. If I can get my Crit DMG a little higher, she'll be hitting 100K vapes with her charged attack. Pretty nutty considering how much damage that will be over the course her elemental skill.

I'm kind of sad that I lost three 50/50s on the weapon banner and only walked away with one Elegy for the End. Could have walked away with R5 Homa and R3 Elegy if those other two 50/50 losses would have just been the bow. Though I'll be happy just to have one of them, as it is great for Venti and I've heard it can also be really good for Diona, so I might try to see what I can make happen with that. I know people say Sac Bow is best on Diona because you can use her Shield skill twice, but I don't think I've ever found myself in a situation where I needed to re-apply her Shield immediately. The only thing I use it for is quickly using her skill twice in a row for Energy, but I think I'll try out Elegy for a bit and see if the Energy Recharge from what will be enough to keep her Burst up.

I also did get enough copies of the new 4* weapons on the banner to R5 them both, so that's nice. I also got a ton more Sac Swords, so I might be able to make two more R5 ones, haha. Seeing as it's a great sword on nearly any support who uses them, I'm definitely okay with having a couple extra copies to go around. Especially since I don't ever want to take Xinqui's off of him. I also got two more 'The Stringless', which allows me to make a second R5 of that, which is great as well, since support Fischl wants one and Venti can make use of it too if I decide to stick Elegy on Diona instead.

I looked into what weapons are good for Jean, since I do have a C2 Jean and though I don't really like her character, I probably should make use of her. Apparently the 4* craftable Inazuma weapon is really great on Sub-DPS/Support Jean, and I have a bunch of Sword billets to use, so I might look into doing that for her and finally building her. The fact that Corrosion is likely going to come back to the Abyss at some point, and probably be on Floor 12, is the main reason why I've changed my mind on not ever using Jean. I'm gonna want someone who can heal the entire team and provide some good damage at the same time to help get through that when it eventually comes.

So I'm finishing up the domain event tonight, and while I enjoy this event very much, I really wish they would have put more effort into making each level look different. Gets really boring when each level is the same exact thing over and over and over again. Could have been really awesome if each level of the domain had its own unique look. Also damn them for putting the Pyro cube on the last stage, making it so I can't run my Hu Tao team there. Madge.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Just remember Elite: I make these poor life decisions in Genshin so that you don't have to. By seeing me do it, you get to experience the pain and cost of it all, and learn to know better! Definitely not just making up an excuse to justify my extreme gacha spending, and definitely 100% did it for the better of you, my friend. Mhm yep. Also check out the image again. I uploaded it to imgur this time.

I haven't figured out how best to play the team yet, but I am running Hu Tao/Thoma/Xinqui/Sucrose like I planned previously. Gonna have to wait a bit for some of the number crunchers to figure out what the best equipment for Thoma is though. Right now I'm just running Skyward Spine and 4pc Emblem set on him. Though it looks like 2pc Tenacity/2pc Emblem might be the best combination on him for being a shieldbot. His shield is kind of weird, as on its own it's pretty damn weak. You have to make use of his Burst mechanic to strengthen his shield.

Biggest thing I'm struggling with right now is figuring out the timing on using Sucrose to swirl Pyro off of Thoma's Burst/E. Skill. Once I figure that out, the way this team plays should be a lot smoother.

On a fun note: My Hu Tao's charged attacks without Vape now do as much damage as they did with Vape at C1/R1 Homa, haha. If I can get my Crit DMG a little higher, she'll be hitting 100K vapes with her charged attack. Pretty nutty considering how much damage that will be over the course her elemental skill.

I'm kind of sad that I lost three 50/50s on the weapon banner and only walked away with one Elegy for the End. Could have walked away with R5 Homa and R3 Elegy if those other two 50/50 losses would have just been the bow. Though I'll be happy just to have one of them, as it is great for Venti and I've heard it can also be really good for Diona, so I might try to see what I can make happen with that. I know people say Sac Bow is best on Diona because you can use her Shield skill twice, but I don't think I've ever found myself in a situation where I needed to re-apply her Shield immediately. The only thing I use it for is quickly using her skill twice in a row for Energy, but I think I'll try out Elegy for a bit and see if the Energy Recharge from what will be enough to keep her Burst up.

I also did get enough copies of the new 4* weapons on the banner to R5 them both, so that's nice. I also got a ton more Sac Swords, so I might be able to make two more R5 ones, haha. Seeing as it's a great sword on nearly any support who uses them, I'm definitely okay with having a couple extra copies to go around. Especially since I don't ever want to take Xinqui's off of him. I also got two more 'The Stringless', which allows me to make a second R5 of that, which is great as well, since support Fischl wants one and Venti can make use of it too if I decide to stick Elegy on Diona instead.

I looked into what weapons are good for Jean, since I do have a C2 Jean and though I don't really like her character, I probably should make use of her. Apparently the 4* craftable Inazuma weapon is really great on Sub-DPS/Support Jean, and I have a bunch of Sword billets to use, so I might look into doing that for her and finally building her. The fact that Corrosion is likely going to come back to the Abyss at some point, and probably be on Floor 12, is the main reason why I've changed my mind on not ever using Jean. I'm gonna want someone who can heal the entire team and provide some good damage at the same time to help get through that when it eventually comes.

So I'm finishing up the domain event tonight, and while I enjoy this event very much, I really wish they would have put more effort into making each level look different. Gets really boring when each level is the same exact thing over and over and over again. Could have been really awesome if each level of the domain had its own unique look. Also damn them for putting the Pyro cube on the last stage, making it so I can't run my Hu Tao team there. Madge.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can see the image now, hoo boy, 5* with all three featured 4*, that's some good luck there but yeah like you said, wasn't to be the rest of the time.

I don't intend to buy anymore Crystal packs after this, at least there's nothing coming up, even a Ganyu rerun that might entice me, I want to say no to it. Want to rely on events now and an occasional Welkin. Won't even get the Hymn or Chorus anymore as I got the R5 Deathmatch I wanted, although I did mistakenly get a Black Sword once so I had to get the Chorus this time for the last Deathmatch. I chose that because I was lacking Polearms when I got Zhongli, and was a quick way to get one as I was already willing to buy a Hymn in the first place. All extra stuff has been a help, but I'll stop that now. If I don't somehow get my R1 Homa, I'll get another pack, but I'm at 60 odd Pity for it, plus it's guaranteed so I should receive it soon. I could actually Wish right now with the remaininf 1680 Crystals I have, but I didn't want to use every single one for all 4 5*'s I was aiming for, so I can save that for desperate time. Or possibly a costume I may really, really want, but nah I'd rather use it for a 10 pull. Although damn, costumes are way too much anyway, hopefully there'll be more we can earn in the game like with Barbara's.

I'm stumped on who to have use the Elegy I got, so you mentioning Diona's apparently good with it, I'll try her on that. Although I might stick to Sacrifical Bow as my Diona's HP isn't reliable for a strong shield at the moment, she's only got 23k. My Zhongli also needs a better set, at least Tenacity, although I've getting unlucky artifacts with that set, and as I need both Diona and Zhongli I need at least four good ones, and they have to be specific because I want to keep Geo DMG and two others of my Zhongli's current five are pretty good. I have an ATK artifact on him that can easily be replaced for HP, I may have another useless one Diona too, and....might get rid of the Cryo DMG on her too. My Diona's aren't all maxed out yet too, then there's my Hu Tao that might need new artifacts, Thoma to build at some point with Tenacity too, Diluc later, aaaannnd everybody else who need new artifacts and to max them....ugh artifacts are a damn pain to get right. ROFL The Mora needed too, I had 5mil down to 1mil again. Yeesh. My poor 16 Original Resin I just got back will be gone so quick.

I've put Thoma on Prototype Starglitter for the Energy Recharge, but will not let him have my Raiden's Skyward Spine, perhaps The Catch will be OK. From the pulls of 4* weapons, I got a crap load of Mouun's Moon so R5'd one and let the others go. R4'd the Wavebreaker polearm, R3'd a second Sacrifical Sword, a lot of Rainslashers that I got rid of as I had an R5 of it already, and The Bell. Some more but they were the most notable.

The Labyrinth was....slightly different the 4th time after the story of it was put back to a normal state, but yeah pretty much the same. I assume the 5th labyrinth will be like the 4th version, haven't done it just yet.

Been having some fun with Hu Tao on the overworld and some domains, well the one with the Tenacity artifact and making mincemeat out of the Geovishaps. Grin Just trying her with different teams, but with Zhongli always as the shield. Even though my Diluc's lv39 currently I went out with him as well with some artifacts that were already built up or half built up with my best Claymore and that was pretty fun too. Put it back on Eula, but yeah still enjoy her and Hu Tao more. Do plan to have him up there, well at least Lv 80 anyway, of course will use Hu, Yoimiya and Xiangling more. My Klee has sadly dropped off a bit, has been for a while so need to get her up too, plus Bennett, Thoma too. Frick all these Pyro and Cryo characters I want to use, geez. XD At least all my Cryo characters I am using are already built up quite a lot compared to the Pyros.

Need to quickly edit above yet again as I left Diluc and Thoma at Lv 1 when they're not. Also edited above with Elegy, keep forgetting R1 is the first weapon you get, R2 is the second as opposed to C0 then C1 for characters.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can see the image now, hoo boy, 5* with all three featured 4*, that's some good luck there but yeah like you said, wasn't to be the rest of the time.

I don't intend to buy anymore Crystal packs after this, at least there's nothing coming up, even a Ganyu rerun that might entice me, I want to say no to it. Want to rely on events now and an occasional Welkin. Won't even get the Hymn or Chorus anymore as I got the R5 Deathmatch I wanted, although I did mistakenly get a Black Sword once so I had to get the Chorus this time for the last Deathmatch. I chose that because I was lacking Polearms when I got Zhongli, and was a quick way to get one as I was already willing to buy a Hymn in the first place. All extra stuff has been a help, but I'll stop that now. If I don't somehow get my R1 Homa, I'll get another pack, but I'm at 60 odd Pity for it, plus it's guaranteed so I should receive it soon. I could actually Wish right now with the remaininf 1680 Crystals I have, but I didn't want to use every single one for all 4 5*'s I was aiming for, so I can save that for desperate time. Or possibly a costume I may really, really want, but nah I'd rather use it for a 10 pull. Although damn, costumes are way too much anyway, hopefully there'll be more we can earn in the game like with Barbara's.

I'm stumped on who to have use the Elegy I got, so you mentioning Diona's apparently good with it, I'll try her on that. Although I might stick to Sacrifical Bow as my Diona's HP isn't reliable for a strong shield at the moment, she's only got 23k. My Zhongli also needs a better set, at least Tenacity, although I've getting unlucky artifacts with that set, and as I need both Diona and Zhongli I need at least four good ones, and they have to be specific because I want to keep Geo DMG and two others of my Zhongli's current five are pretty good. I have an ATK artifact on him that can easily be replaced for HP, I may have another useless one Diona too, and....might get rid of the Cryo DMG on her too. My Diona's aren't all maxed out yet too, then there's my Hu Tao that might need new artifacts, Thoma to build at some point with Tenacity too, Diluc later, aaaannnd everybody else who need new artifacts and to max them....ugh artifacts are a damn pain to get right. ROFL The Mora needed too, I had 5mil down to 1mil again. Yeesh. My poor 16 Original Resin I just got back will be gone so quick.

I've put Thoma on Prototype Starglitter for the Energy Recharge, but will not let him have my Raiden's Skyward Spine, perhaps The Catch will be OK. From the pulls of 4* weapons, I got a crap load of Mouun's Moon so R5'd one and let the others go. R4'd the Wavebreaker polearm, R3'd a second Sacrifical Sword, a lot of Rainslashers that I got rid of as I had an R5 of it already, and The Bell. Some more but they were the most notable.

The Labyrinth was....slightly different the 4th time after the story of it was put back to a normal state, but yeah pretty much the same. I assume the 5th labyrinth will be like the 4th version, haven't done it just yet.

Been having some fun with Hu Tao on the overworld and some domains, well the one with the Tenacity artifact and making mincemeat out of the Geovishaps. Grin Just trying her with different teams, but with Zhongli always as the shield. Even though my Diluc's lv39 currently I went out with him as well with some artifacts that were already built up or half built up with my best Claymore and that was pretty fun too. Put it back on Eula, but yeah still enjoy her and Hu Tao more. Do plan to have him up there, well at least Lv 80 anyway, of course will use Hu, Yoimiya and Xiangling more. My Klee has sadly dropped off a bit, has been for a while so need to get her up too, plus Bennett, Thoma too. Frick all these Pyro and Cryo characters I want to use, geez. XD At least all my Cryo characters I am using are already built up quite a lot compared to the Pyros.

Need to quickly edit above yet again as I left Diluc and Thoma at Lv 1 when they're not. Also edited above with Elegy, keep forgetting R1 is the first weapon you get, R2 is the second as opposed to C0 then C1 for characters.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm still going to buy Welkin and BP (I intend to R5 all of the BP weapons -- have R5 Black Sword, R4 Solar Pearl and R1 VH -- thought I had R5 Pearl already so took the bow this time, oops). But aside from that, I don't think there's anything coming up that I'll want to spend heavy for. I intend to pass on Itto and the Albedo re-run. Might be interested in Itto's Claymore if it ends up being super OP on Noelle, but if it's not much better than R5 Whiteblind, I'll pass.

Yae Miko is the only upcoming character I can think of that I'm going to want, but I only want C0 of her. No intentions of pulling for cons. The only thing that could get me to heavy whale again is if Ganyu's re-run comes with a new bow for her that is super OP, and I might think about chasing that and maybe R5-ing it, considering that her re-run won't be until late January/February, so I'll have plenty of money saved up to spend. But even then, it'd have to be INSANELY more powerful than Amos' Bow to make me chase it. Though the fact that Amos' Bow didn't run with Staff of Homa like some leaks mentioned makes me think that it'll run with Ganyu. I don't think MiHoYo wants to make Ganyu any more OP than she already is. I think they realized they might have fucked up when a character released nearly a year ago is still powercreeping characters released 9-12 months AFTER her.

Oh, on second thought, I guess Kazuha will be the next character I might end up spending for, because I may want to C6 him when he re-runs as well. Though I don't expect him to get a re-run until like maybe March or April, so there's plenty of time to save up Primos in-game for him eventually.

If you haven't heard yet, it's important to note that the 4pc set for Tenacity does NOT work on Thoma. Which is why most people are saying 2 pc Tenacity + 2 pc Emblem to give him 20% more HP and ER, both of which he needs. Some are also suggesting 4pc NO, but Thoma's not meant for damage. Even if you gear him up for DPS, he absolutely sucks at it, so making his Burst stronger via Nobless is absolutely pointless. I agree with 2pc Tenacity and 2pc Emblem for the increase to stats he really wants. Then go HP/HP/ER on Artifacts, unless you're running a good ER polearm, then go HP%/HP%/HP%. I don't know what weapon is best for him, but seems a lot of people are liking Favonious Lance on him early. Oh, Tenacity is a good set for Diona though, from what I've heard. I can't remember what I'm running on her myself (I think 4pc NO). The nice thing about you having Diona and Eula is that at least by farming that domain for Zhongli, you're also giving yourself the chance to get good Pale Flame pieces for Eula and maybe wind up with some extra Tenacity pieces for Diona. Just remember that if you want your Diona to be able to heal a little better, give her a Healing% Bonus circlet, though you do sacrifice a little bit of shield strength for it. Her healing ticks are kind of slow though, so bigger heals might be worth it.

I am running my Zhongli with 4pc Tenacity. Gave up a bit of Burst damage over 2pc Petra/2 NO, but that's okay to me. I want Zhongli for his shield mainly, and the fact that Tenacity gives him more HP + strengthens shields and buffs attack is too good to pass up on. I do run him with Geo DMG goblet still though, just so his Burst will still do a bit of damage. I could run him with an HP% Goblet instead to increase that shield strength, but I find my Zhong's shields are way more than strong enough at 40K HP.

I double checked and yeah, I'm running 4pc NO on Diona. Might switch her over to Tenacity as well eventually. I have her with NO in my Permafreeze team, but I could switch that over to Mona and then run Diona with Tenacity. Though that would give up 15% Hydro DMG Bonus for Mona on the Heart of Depth set... but 20% more Burst DMG is probably worth it since Mona's used mainly for her Burst. HoD is more of a set to use on Mona if you intend to run her as sub-DPS. Can keep the Hydro DMG Goblet on Mona anyways, so she wouldn't lose all of her damage. So I just gotta work on Artifacts for Xiangling, Raiden, Yoimiya, Xinqui, Rosaria, Jean, maybe Sara, and Thoma (once people figure out the definite best set on him). Then just work on slowly improving my artifacts for Hu Tao, Ganyu, Ayaka, etc.. I especially need to get a second Blizzard Strayer set so I don't have to swap artifacts between Ganyu and Ayaka all of the time, and can actually run both of them in the Abyss at once. I could switch Ganyu over to Wanderer's Trouppe, but then that means I need to run a reverse melt team with her in order to make it do better damage than Blizzard Strayer Permafreeze, and I don't have Xiangling built up for that team comp yet, so kinda meh.

For now, I've been splitting time between trying to get better Crimson Witch pieces for Hu Tao and farming the Emblem domain for Raiden/Xiangling/Xinqui/Yoimiya/ect.. It's kind of crazy to think how the Emblem set has basically become the #1 set you want on 90% of your supports. Especially ones like Xinqui who have most of their damage/support coming from their Burst, so that increase to Burst damage really helps out. The only bad thing is that means you have to get multiple copies of great artifacts, or sit there and continuously switch one set between all characters. Thankfully my Hu Tao can end this domain in like 20 seconds now though, so it's become a little faster. I do sacrifice friendship exp to do it though, but seeing as I have all of my good Pyro and Cryo DPS at Friendship 10 already, I'm okay with that. At least until I get my Xiangling built up enough to where she can carry a team through this domain, but unfortunately that requires actually getting good artifacts from the domain.

Side Note: Holy shit am I tired of MiHoYo shoving Maguu Kenki EVERY WHERE IN THIS DAMN GAME. I am so tired of fighting this piece of crap. Stop MiHoYo, come up with a new idea. Fighting the annoying HP-bloated Abyss Floor 12 version is bad enough. I don't need to see him in the events too.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm still going to buy Welkin and BP (I intend to R5 all of the BP weapons -- have R5 Black Sword, R4 Solar Pearl and R1 VH -- thought I had R5 Pearl already so took the bow this time, oops). But aside from that, I don't think there's anything coming up that I'll want to spend heavy for. I intend to pass on Itto and the Albedo re-run. Might be interested in Itto's Claymore if it ends up being super OP on Noelle, but if it's not much better than R5 Whiteblind, I'll pass.

Yae Miko is the only upcoming character I can think of that I'm going to want, but I only want C0 of her. No intentions of pulling for cons. The only thing that could get me to heavy whale again is if Ganyu's re-run comes with a new bow for her that is super OP, and I might think about chasing that and maybe R5-ing it, considering that her re-run won't be until late January/February, so I'll have plenty of money saved up to spend. But even then, it'd have to be INSANELY more powerful than Amos' Bow to make me chase it. Though the fact that Amos' Bow didn't run with Staff of Homa like some leaks mentioned makes me think that it'll run with Ganyu. I don't think MiHoYo wants to make Ganyu any more OP than she already is. I think they realized they might have fucked up when a character released nearly a year ago is still powercreeping characters released 9-12 months AFTER her.

Oh, on second thought, I guess Kazuha will be the next character I might end up spending for, because I may want to C6 him when he re-runs as well. Though I don't expect him to get a re-run until like maybe March or April, so there's plenty of time to save up Primos in-game for him eventually.

If you haven't heard yet, it's important to note that the 4pc set for Tenacity does NOT work on Thoma. Which is why most people are saying 2 pc Tenacity + 2 pc Emblem to give him 20% more HP and ER, both of which he needs. Some are also suggesting 4pc NO, but Thoma's not meant for damage. Even if you gear him up for DPS, he absolutely sucks at it, so making his Burst stronger via Nobless is absolutely pointless. I agree with 2pc Tenacity and 2pc Emblem for the increase to stats he really wants. Then go HP/HP/ER on Artifacts, unless you're running a good ER polearm, then go HP%/HP%/HP%. I don't know what weapon is best for him, but seems a lot of people are liking Favonious Lance on him early. Oh, Tenacity is a good set for Diona though, from what I've heard. I can't remember what I'm running on her myself (I think 4pc NO). The nice thing about you having Diona and Eula is that at least by farming that domain for Zhongli, you're also giving yourself the chance to get good Pale Flame pieces for Eula and maybe wind up with some extra Tenacity pieces for Diona. Just remember that if you want your Diona to be able to heal a little better, give her a Healing% Bonus circlet, though you do sacrifice a little bit of shield strength for it. Her healing ticks are kind of slow though, so bigger heals might be worth it.

I am running my Zhongli with 4pc Tenacity. Gave up a bit of Burst damage over 2pc Petra/2 NO, but that's okay to me. I want Zhongli for his shield mainly, and the fact that Tenacity gives him more HP + strengthens shields and buffs attack is too good to pass up on. I do run him with Geo DMG goblet still though, just so his Burst will still do a bit of damage. I could run him with an HP% Goblet instead to increase that shield strength, but I find my Zhong's shields are way more than strong enough at 40K HP.

I double checked and yeah, I'm running 4pc NO on Diona. Might switch her over to Tenacity as well eventually. I have her with NO in my Permafreeze team, but I could switch that over to Mona and then run Diona with Tenacity. Though that would give up 15% Hydro DMG Bonus for Mona on the Heart of Depth set... but 20% more Burst DMG is probably worth it since Mona's used mainly for her Burst. HoD is more of a set to use on Mona if you intend to run her as sub-DPS. Can keep the Hydro DMG Goblet on Mona anyways, so she wouldn't lose all of her damage. So I just gotta work on Artifacts for Xiangling, Raiden, Yoimiya, Xinqui, Rosaria, Jean, maybe Sara, and Thoma (once people figure out the definite best set on him). Then just work on slowly improving my artifacts for Hu Tao, Ganyu, Ayaka, etc.. I especially need to get a second Blizzard Strayer set so I don't have to swap artifacts between Ganyu and Ayaka all of the time, and can actually run both of them in the Abyss at once. I could switch Ganyu over to Wanderer's Trouppe, but then that means I need to run a reverse melt team with her in order to make it do better damage than Blizzard Strayer Permafreeze, and I don't have Xiangling built up for that team comp yet, so kinda meh.

For now, I've been splitting time between trying to get better Crimson Witch pieces for Hu Tao and farming the Emblem domain for Raiden/Xiangling/Xinqui/Yoimiya/ect.. It's kind of crazy to think how the Emblem set has basically become the #1 set you want on 90% of your supports. Especially ones like Xinqui who have most of their damage/support coming from their Burst, so that increase to Burst damage really helps out. The only bad thing is that means you have to get multiple copies of great artifacts, or sit there and continuously switch one set between all characters. Thankfully my Hu Tao can end this domain in like 20 seconds now though, so it's become a little faster. I do sacrifice friendship exp to do it though, but seeing as I have all of my good Pyro and Cryo DPS at Friendship 10 already, I'm okay with that. At least until I get my Xiangling built up enough to where she can carry a team through this domain, but unfortunately that requires actually getting good artifacts from the domain.

Side Note: Holy shit am I tired of MiHoYo shoving Maguu Kenki EVERY WHERE IN THIS DAMN GAME. I am so tired of fighting this piece of crap. Stop MiHoYo, come up with a new idea. Fighting the annoying HP-bloated Abyss Floor 12 version is bad enough. I don't need to see him in the events too.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So apparently the new 5* Claymore that is coming with Itto got buffed, and this is what it's going to look like at R1 LV 90:

[Image: AAZk5JAACjW9.jpg]

Apparently the base attack shown in the image is a placeholder during the Beta, and the actual base attack will be 500-something.

Almost 89% crit damage?!?! 28% DEF increase AND 40% of DEF into Normal and Charged Attacks? Holy shit, even at R1 this thing is going to be WAAAAAAY more powerful for Noelle then R5 Whiteblind. Hot damn.

Gorou's skillset also increases DEF, so that's just going to give Noelle even more power. Might have to try to pull for a copy of him just to boost her more.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So apparently the new 5* Claymore that is coming with Itto got buffed, and this is what it's going to look like at R1 LV 90:

[Image: AAZk5JAACjW9.jpg]

Apparently the base attack shown in the image is a placeholder during the Beta, and the actual base attack will be 500-something.

Almost 89% crit damage?!?! 28% DEF increase AND 40% of DEF into Normal and Charged Attacks? Holy shit, even at R1 this thing is going to be WAAAAAAY more powerful for Noelle then R5 Whiteblind. Hot damn.

Gorou's skillset also increases DEF, so that's just going to give Noelle even more power. Might have to try to pull for a copy of him just to boost her more.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I...might buy BP again but I know the next one I won't be getting. That Claymore weapon does look promising then if that's what the skill description will have at...R1?! I can only imagine what R5 will look like, but those don't go up by a drastic amount so...40% add and 60% odd? If Itto and that weapon is coming as the first banner for 2.4 update, I'll probably skip it as it's too soon, but I imagine Itto will be in one of the two. Then a rerun 5* or Yae, then 2.5 having Yae and a rerun, or an unrevealed Inazuma character (Ayato, if he's to be playable and a 5*) or another character from Mondstadt/Liyue who hasn't appeared yet. Mondstadt's probably only got Varka left or I'm forgetting someone, or we already have who are to be playable from there. Liyue still has Baizhu and Yaoyao but as they're both meant to be Dendro then I assume they're for during Sumeru, either just before we get Sumeru characters to hype up the element or when reruns start happening again like it is now during Inazuma, similarly to like Albedo was between Liyue characters.

For Thoma I wasn't plannning to get 4pc set for him anyway, I have him on Pyro and something else, forgotten, but not focusing on him just yet. As you say he's not meant for damage, then I'll get rid of Crimson Witch. Yeah did have Emblem as the other 2pc and now have Tenacity on hi, but both need to be better artifacts, do have HP on the ones that need it but substats are subpar really. I also need to do more of the Emblem domain both for that and Shimenawa, so will juggle Emblem, Crimson and Tenacity as priority for now.

I noticed that too with Maguu Kenki. I don't enjoy fighting it, annoying when you put out an AOE Burst, then he happens to do the splitting image dodge so he's out of range of the burst, or I miss completely with Zhongli's meteor. It was fine having the Golden Apple introduce it as new boss, then getting it for World Bosses but then ugh, let's make sure that thing turns up at least once somewhere in the new events.
Oh yeah, that new event started for the Ruin Grader investigation, haven't done it yet. I went back to the Labyrinth to do the first one again as I missed some of the Aged Tokens then invite Xinyan and get her to C6. Didn't really need to as she's bound to turn up in Wishes, but the extra Starglitter for next time will be good. I finally bought a weapon from that shop too using the Starglitter I had intentionally left over from all the Wishes (most were used for Fates), so I can get one which is the Claymore Beidou is shown with in her artwork. Also did the 5th one, got to the second floor of that, almost died because I got a Cursed Seal that ruined Zhongli for most the run in that I couldn't heal or revive him and had to switch out when he almost went. Then later both Barbara and Ganyu got KO'd, so only had Raiden and Diona for a bit, survived, got to the party heal, swapped back to Zhongli as that happened to heal him, then again lost Ganyu and Raiden and had Hu Tao and Zhongli left that time. Got Barbara back, healed up but just felt bored by it because I was getting nothing out of it, so didn't get to the end.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I...might buy BP again but I know the next one I won't be getting. That Claymore weapon does look promising then if that's what the skill description will have at...R1?! I can only imagine what R5 will look like, but those don't go up by a drastic amount so...40% add and 60% odd? If Itto and that weapon is coming as the first banner for 2.4 update, I'll probably skip it as it's too soon, but I imagine Itto will be in one of the two. Then a rerun 5* or Yae, then 2.5 having Yae and a rerun, or an unrevealed Inazuma character (Ayato, if he's to be playable and a 5*) or another character from Mondstadt/Liyue who hasn't appeared yet. Mondstadt's probably only got Varka left or I'm forgetting someone, or we already have who are to be playable from there. Liyue still has Baizhu and Yaoyao but as they're both meant to be Dendro then I assume they're for during Sumeru, either just before we get Sumeru characters to hype up the element or when reruns start happening again like it is now during Inazuma, similarly to like Albedo was between Liyue characters.

For Thoma I wasn't plannning to get 4pc set for him anyway, I have him on Pyro and something else, forgotten, but not focusing on him just yet. As you say he's not meant for damage, then I'll get rid of Crimson Witch. Yeah did have Emblem as the other 2pc and now have Tenacity on hi, but both need to be better artifacts, do have HP on the ones that need it but substats are subpar really. I also need to do more of the Emblem domain both for that and Shimenawa, so will juggle Emblem, Crimson and Tenacity as priority for now.

I noticed that too with Maguu Kenki. I don't enjoy fighting it, annoying when you put out an AOE Burst, then he happens to do the splitting image dodge so he's out of range of the burst, or I miss completely with Zhongli's meteor. It was fine having the Golden Apple introduce it as new boss, then getting it for World Bosses but then ugh, let's make sure that thing turns up at least once somewhere in the new events.
Oh yeah, that new event started for the Ruin Grader investigation, haven't done it yet. I went back to the Labyrinth to do the first one again as I missed some of the Aged Tokens then invite Xinyan and get her to C6. Didn't really need to as she's bound to turn up in Wishes, but the extra Starglitter for next time will be good. I finally bought a weapon from that shop too using the Starglitter I had intentionally left over from all the Wishes (most were used for Fates), so I can get one which is the Claymore Beidou is shown with in her artwork. Also did the 5th one, got to the second floor of that, almost died because I got a Cursed Seal that ruined Zhongli for most the run in that I couldn't heal or revive him and had to switch out when he almost went. Then later both Barbara and Ganyu got KO'd, so only had Raiden and Diona for a bit, survived, got to the party heal, swapped back to Zhongli as that happened to heal him, then again lost Ganyu and Raiden and had Hu Tao and Zhongli left that time. Got Barbara back, healed up but just felt bored by it because I was getting nothing out of it, so didn't get to the end.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
R5 of that thing is nutty. According to leaks: 56% DEF and Normal and Charged Attacks increased by 80% of DEF. That thing is going to be an absolute beast on Noelle. Forget Itto, I'll take a super amped Noelle who can heal herself and dish out 40-50K crits during her Burst (I've seen people dish out 30K+ with R5 Whiteblind). The fact that it's going to give Noelle 90% CRIT DMG by itself is insane by itself, but then the other stuff? Oof. Whiteblind gives what... 33-ish % DEF at Level 90?

Albedo is rumored to be the first banner in 2.3, with Itto/Gorou coming after him. Though we'll have to wait until the 2.3 Livestream to know for sure, obviously. Then 2.4 is rumored to be either Xiao or Ganyu re-run, with an unknown mixed in (or maybe both will just re-run in 2.4). Yae is rumored to be in 2.5. I know there's one other character leak that happened that could be in 2.4 along with a Xiao re-run, but I don't remember the character's name. She's a Liyue character though, so good choice to pair with Xiao re-run.

Mondstadt still has Alice as well, assuming that she'll ever be an actual playable character, which I don't see why she won't be considering MiHoYo has kept her as this big mysterious character who can completely change and re-create realms to make them into a summer playground for her child. Though I honestly don't expect to see Alice at all until much, much later in this game's life. Probably not until the fifth or sixth region at the earliest. Especially considering we're three countries in and haven't actually seen Alice yet. Though the fact that we got to hear her voice during the summer event might be an indication that a meeting with her might not be too far away. Either way, I can't wait to see Klee's reactions to seeing her mom again. She was so cute and precious during that scene in the summer event when we listened to Alice's recording.

I won't be surprised if we are introduced to some new characters from Mondstadt though, that haven't been in the game yet. I can't imagine we'll never see a new one from here on out, especially if we get more events there like a second Windblume Festival or something.

You know what's the best about Maguu Kenki? In the 2.3 version of the Abyss, not only do we have him sitting on Floor 12 again, but it's the version of him from that Vagabond event from a while back, where you had to fight him, his Anemo clone and his Cryo clone at the same time. Yep. HP Bloated Maguu Kenki x3 on Floor 12. WOOH! Thank god I have C6R5 Hu Tao to burn through him now. At least it might make it slightly less painful.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
R5 of that thing is nutty. According to leaks: 56% DEF and Normal and Charged Attacks increased by 80% of DEF. That thing is going to be an absolute beast on Noelle. Forget Itto, I'll take a super amped Noelle who can heal herself and dish out 40-50K crits during her Burst (I've seen people dish out 30K+ with R5 Whiteblind). The fact that it's going to give Noelle 90% CRIT DMG by itself is insane by itself, but then the other stuff? Oof. Whiteblind gives what... 33-ish % DEF at Level 90?

Albedo is rumored to be the first banner in 2.3, with Itto/Gorou coming after him. Though we'll have to wait until the 2.3 Livestream to know for sure, obviously. Then 2.4 is rumored to be either Xiao or Ganyu re-run, with an unknown mixed in (or maybe both will just re-run in 2.4). Yae is rumored to be in 2.5. I know there's one other character leak that happened that could be in 2.4 along with a Xiao re-run, but I don't remember the character's name. She's a Liyue character though, so good choice to pair with Xiao re-run.

Mondstadt still has Alice as well, assuming that she'll ever be an actual playable character, which I don't see why she won't be considering MiHoYo has kept her as this big mysterious character who can completely change and re-create realms to make them into a summer playground for her child. Though I honestly don't expect to see Alice at all until much, much later in this game's life. Probably not until the fifth or sixth region at the earliest. Especially considering we're three countries in and haven't actually seen Alice yet. Though the fact that we got to hear her voice during the summer event might be an indication that a meeting with her might not be too far away. Either way, I can't wait to see Klee's reactions to seeing her mom again. She was so cute and precious during that scene in the summer event when we listened to Alice's recording.

I won't be surprised if we are introduced to some new characters from Mondstadt though, that haven't been in the game yet. I can't imagine we'll never see a new one from here on out, especially if we get more events there like a second Windblume Festival or something.

You know what's the best about Maguu Kenki? In the 2.3 version of the Abyss, not only do we have him sitting on Floor 12 again, but it's the version of him from that Vagabond event from a while back, where you had to fight him, his Anemo clone and his Cryo clone at the same time. Yep. HP Bloated Maguu Kenki x3 on Floor 12. WOOH! Thank god I have C6R5 Hu Tao to burn through him now. At least it might make it slightly less painful.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
2.3 Special Program coming tomorrow. If it's Albedo/Itto I'll skip both of them, might skip the Claymore too but not sure on that even if Itto comes after Albedo's. I'll see how many Primos I have. I did throw in another crystal pack to make sure I got SoH R1, which I got in only 3 pulls, dang it. XD So I want save the Crystals I have left over (not converted to Primogems yet) for a character, not a weapon. Even though that Claymore looks oh so good. Nyeh, I'll decide at the end of the banner run whether I want to pull or save.

Was looking to see where the 2.3 update will be and got a leak video image what was said would be Yun Jin, is that the one you were thinking of? Since Shenhe is also in the About... profile voice lines for some of the Liyue characters, perhaps her as well.
Ah yes, Alice she must be later down the line. Her having only those lines for the Golden Archipelago surely isn't all we'll get, unless she really has gone and left many things for Klee to find to remember her by. Hope not. Klee needs to find her.

Wondering if playable characters from each region will be the same number or gradually go down. Mondstadt is at 18 currently (20 with Varka/Alice and including Kaeya in the 18), Liyue at 13 (not including Childe here, 17 with Yaoyao, Baizhu, Yun Jin, Shenhe), Inazuma at 10 which includes Yae as we know we're getting her (13 if Ayato, Heizou and Shinobu will come, Scaramouche as he originated from Inazuma but he might end up like Signora so not including him). So 18/13/10 or 20/17/13. Inazuma could get a bit more, and sure Mondstadt and Liyue can also too but at the moment it's sitting at 42 characters, potentially 51 (both with Childe) and obviously rising as we're not even half way yet through the main story. Oh, what is Azur Lane/Arknights like for amount of characters?

That version of the Maguu Kenki is back?? Oh heck no, last time it took me to the 12 seconds before the timer ran out in the event. I'd probably do better now but under the less time limit for the Abyss, I'll not doubt fail. Good luck and if you've managed to do it already or going to, let me know how you fare. XD

Also holy crap the Parametic Transformer is so good, why haven't I used it before? Although it should get a buff like put in 300 items or something, I have a lot of Condensate and Masks to burn through, or buff the Gadget cooldown, a week is a bit much with amount of farming you can do.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
2.3 Special Program coming tomorrow. If it's Albedo/Itto I'll skip both of them, might skip the Claymore too but not sure on that even if Itto comes after Albedo's. I'll see how many Primos I have. I did throw in another crystal pack to make sure I got SoH R1, which I got in only 3 pulls, dang it. XD So I want save the Crystals I have left over (not converted to Primogems yet) for a character, not a weapon. Even though that Claymore looks oh so good. Nyeh, I'll decide at the end of the banner run whether I want to pull or save.

Was looking to see where the 2.3 update will be and got a leak video image what was said would be Yun Jin, is that the one you were thinking of? Since Shenhe is also in the About... profile voice lines for some of the Liyue characters, perhaps her as well.
Ah yes, Alice she must be later down the line. Her having only those lines for the Golden Archipelago surely isn't all we'll get, unless she really has gone and left many things for Klee to find to remember her by. Hope not. Klee needs to find her.

Wondering if playable characters from each region will be the same number or gradually go down. Mondstadt is at 18 currently (20 with Varka/Alice and including Kaeya in the 18), Liyue at 13 (not including Childe here, 17 with Yaoyao, Baizhu, Yun Jin, Shenhe), Inazuma at 10 which includes Yae as we know we're getting her (13 if Ayato, Heizou and Shinobu will come, Scaramouche as he originated from Inazuma but he might end up like Signora so not including him). So 18/13/10 or 20/17/13. Inazuma could get a bit more, and sure Mondstadt and Liyue can also too but at the moment it's sitting at 42 characters, potentially 51 (both with Childe) and obviously rising as we're not even half way yet through the main story. Oh, what is Azur Lane/Arknights like for amount of characters?

That version of the Maguu Kenki is back?? Oh heck no, last time it took me to the 12 seconds before the timer ran out in the event. I'd probably do better now but under the less time limit for the Abyss, I'll not doubt fail. Good luck and if you've managed to do it already or going to, let me know how you fare. XD

Also holy crap the Parametic Transformer is so good, why haven't I used it before? Although it should get a buff like put in 300 items or something, I have a lot of Condensate and Masks to burn through, or buff the Gadget cooldown, a week is a bit much with amount of farming you can do.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
So here it is, the 2.3 Special Program! First and foremost the codes

1. KB6DKDNM7H49
2. BSNDJC747Z7D
3. AS7CJDP4NG7H

So I did call some things out here sort of. There's two rerun banners happening at the same time, Albedo and Eula, then Itto's will be after. Aw nuts now I'm conflicted with Eula being included. I wonder if it's like the weapon banner with two 5*'s on the banner, or they will have separate banners but as they mentioned they'll share Pity instead of being separate like the character and weapon banners. Then of course there's the Golden Wolflord, the boss variant of the Hounds, so a corrosion boss, woo-hoo...! That was bound to happen though, seeing as how there was a lovely spot on Tsurumi Island to house the boss area.

Gorou will be coming with Itto obviously, but not sure if I'll pull for Gorou. Both of them have a companion in their skill/burst though, which I wasn't expecting. Redhorn Stonethresher is the name of the new Claymore, I almost thought it was another new 5* because it was red and I wasn't paying attention. XD Hmm, so Itto has his own Claymore in his Burst, I was wondering where that was going to be if the Redhorn was to be the new 5*. Also a new doman for two new artifact sets, which both can be active if the character who has them equipped is off-field? Nice.

The trailer at the start (above) featuring Albedo along with Amber, Eula and Bennett I was getting interested in as it looked like they're fighting Albedo. I take it there'll be a story for that as the event Shadow Amidst Snowstorms around that doesn't have anything like that in it. Those four challenges are OK, the agility and icicle melting are fine and quick to get out the way, the battle one is the most interesting out of them, then the snowman building fits Winter and Dragonspine climate I guess. Although surely this would've been better in the second half of 2.3 to be closer and fully in December. A new sword to receive during the event is neat. Wonder if it'll be any useful though. Ah right yeah, sorry, there'll be a boss at the end which will be Albedo so I'm interested in how that comes about.

The Bantan Sango Case Files event looks...like something I'd rather not want to do but will do anyway.
Paimon will be a companion available in the Serenitea Pot, plus Gorou and Beidou will have a Hangout too.

Energy Amplifier and the Mist Dungeon with trial characters are both back again. If the Maguu Kenki appears in either one of them....I really hope not, we need a break from that. These two I'm also looking forward to as well.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
So here it is, the 2.3 Special Program! First and foremost the codes

1. KB6DKDNM7H49
2. BSNDJC747Z7D
3. AS7CJDP4NG7H

So I did call some things out here sort of. There's two rerun banners happening at the same time, Albedo and Eula, then Itto's will be after. Aw nuts now I'm conflicted with Eula being included. I wonder if it's like the weapon banner with two 5*'s on the banner, or they will have separate banners but as they mentioned they'll share Pity instead of being separate like the character and weapon banners. Then of course there's the Golden Wolflord, the boss variant of the Hounds, so a corrosion boss, woo-hoo...! That was bound to happen though, seeing as how there was a lovely spot on Tsurumi Island to house the boss area.

Gorou will be coming with Itto obviously, but not sure if I'll pull for Gorou. Both of them have a companion in their skill/burst though, which I wasn't expecting. Redhorn Stonethresher is the name of the new Claymore, I almost thought it was another new 5* because it was red and I wasn't paying attention. XD Hmm, so Itto has his own Claymore in his Burst, I was wondering where that was going to be if the Redhorn was to be the new 5*. Also a new doman for two new artifact sets, which both can be active if the character who has them equipped is off-field? Nice.

The trailer at the start (above) featuring Albedo along with Amber, Eula and Bennett I was getting interested in as it looked like they're fighting Albedo. I take it there'll be a story for that as the event Shadow Amidst Snowstorms around that doesn't have anything like that in it. Those four challenges are OK, the agility and icicle melting are fine and quick to get out the way, the battle one is the most interesting out of them, then the snowman building fits Winter and Dragonspine climate I guess. Although surely this would've been better in the second half of 2.3 to be closer and fully in December. A new sword to receive during the event is neat. Wonder if it'll be any useful though. Ah right yeah, sorry, there'll be a boss at the end which will be Albedo so I'm interested in how that comes about.

The Bantan Sango Case Files event looks...like something I'd rather not want to do but will do anyway.
Paimon will be a companion available in the Serenitea Pot, plus Gorou and Beidou will have a Hangout too.

Energy Amplifier and the Mist Dungeon with trial characters are both back again. If the Maguu Kenki appears in either one of them....I really hope not, we need a break from that. These two I'm also looking forward to as well.

Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The two re-run banners will be separate, but will share a pity count. So you'll get to choose if you want to pull on the Albedo banner or the Eula banner. Will be interesting to see if they share the same 4*s or each has three different ones. Having six 4*s running at once would be weird, especially when two more need to be on the Itto banner. Easy skips for me regardless, as I still have no interest in Albedo and already have Eula. I haven't used my Eula in a long time though, only once or twice in Abyss. Got bored with her pretty quickly, so I'm not interested in getting any of her cons and I'll skip on looking for extra copies of Broken Pines.

As I mentioned before, I'm only interested in the new Claymore coming, because it'll be nuts on Noelle. The new Artifact set will be as well. 30% DEF on 2pc? Delicious damage increase for Noelle. Not sure if the 4pc will be good for her, but I could see 2pc of this and 2pc Petra (+15% Geo DMG Bonus) possibly being a good DPS increase for her. Of course I'll wait for the testers to get their hands on everything and see what happens. Itto looks as boring as I thought he'd be. Unga Bunga smash things. No thanks. I'll take Noelle over him, who can shield herself, heal herself and the team (making her a perfect counter against Corrosion) and gets huge AoE range on her normal attacks during her Burst. Itto seems to bring no utility to the team and sounds like a very selfish DPS. To make things worse, it sounds like you're going to be forced to run a mono Geo team for him. He'll need Zhongli to shield him, need Gorou to buff him, and will possibly need Albedo/Geo Traveler to feed him energy for his burst. I'll stick to Noelle, who is much more versatile and can be put in so many different team comps and be good with them.

The new world boss looks awesome, and I can't wait to fight it, but I hate that they are making it in a way that heavily pushes people into pulling for Albedo/Itto. I'm sure Hu Tao will still be able to melt the thing in no time, but the fact that in the second half of the fight it becomes weak to Geo while gaining a massive damage boost is very annoying. I hope we don't start seeing this new trend of new world bosses being tailor made to make the new characters look better. Hell, Raiden was released with an Electro world boss for her mats, so she was useless against it. Though once again, Noelle should prove to be perfect for this fight, bringing healing against corrosion AND Geo damage to hit the boss's weakness in the second half. The trend of Noelle > Itto continues.

The new 4* Sword, from what I've seen of previous leaks, is basically made for Albedo, so it sounds like it won't really be any good for anyone else but him. Those events that will be on Dragonspine seem kind of meh. Sounds like they'll be quick ones you just finish and never think about again. Snowman one sounds kind of annoying since they mentioned being able to swap things with friends. Hopefully that's not required to get all of the rewards, because none of my friends are active on the game any more, so that would screw me big time.

Energy Amplifier looks like it'll have the Mecha Cube in it, so I'm guessing the other two bosses that show up in it will be Inazuma bosses. Electro Bird thing and Hydro/Pyro Hypostatis probably. The fact that Kenki was in the last one will probably make it so he's not in this one. Plus they are putting the version of him from the previous run of this event in the Abyss, so that leads me to further believe that he won't be here.

Hopefully they make the Mist Dungeon a little more interesting this time around. It was fun the last time, but far too easy. Need to up the challenge a bit.

Overall 2.3 looks okay. Lots of events to do which should result in a healthy income of Primos. Only thing that I'm interested in pulling on is the Redhorn Stonethresher. Might even try to R5 it if I'm feeling stupid enough, because man that thing is going to make Noelle do some shit, and I would love to have a supped up Noelle for co-op.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The two re-run banners will be separate, but will share a pity count. So you'll get to choose if you want to pull on the Albedo banner or the Eula banner. Will be interesting to see if they share the same 4*s or each has three different ones. Having six 4*s running at once would be weird, especially when two more need to be on the Itto banner. Easy skips for me regardless, as I still have no interest in Albedo and already have Eula. I haven't used my Eula in a long time though, only once or twice in Abyss. Got bored with her pretty quickly, so I'm not interested in getting any of her cons and I'll skip on looking for extra copies of Broken Pines.

As I mentioned before, I'm only interested in the new Claymore coming, because it'll be nuts on Noelle. The new Artifact set will be as well. 30% DEF on 2pc? Delicious damage increase for Noelle. Not sure if the 4pc will be good for her, but I could see 2pc of this and 2pc Petra (+15% Geo DMG Bonus) possibly being a good DPS increase for her. Of course I'll wait for the testers to get their hands on everything and see what happens. Itto looks as boring as I thought he'd be. Unga Bunga smash things. No thanks. I'll take Noelle over him, who can shield herself, heal herself and the team (making her a perfect counter against Corrosion) and gets huge AoE range on her normal attacks during her Burst. Itto seems to bring no utility to the team and sounds like a very selfish DPS. To make things worse, it sounds like you're going to be forced to run a mono Geo team for him. He'll need Zhongli to shield him, need Gorou to buff him, and will possibly need Albedo/Geo Traveler to feed him energy for his burst. I'll stick to Noelle, who is much more versatile and can be put in so many different team comps and be good with them.

The new world boss looks awesome, and I can't wait to fight it, but I hate that they are making it in a way that heavily pushes people into pulling for Albedo/Itto. I'm sure Hu Tao will still be able to melt the thing in no time, but the fact that in the second half of the fight it becomes weak to Geo while gaining a massive damage boost is very annoying. I hope we don't start seeing this new trend of new world bosses being tailor made to make the new characters look better. Hell, Raiden was released with an Electro world boss for her mats, so she was useless against it. Though once again, Noelle should prove to be perfect for this fight, bringing healing against corrosion AND Geo damage to hit the boss's weakness in the second half. The trend of Noelle > Itto continues.

The new 4* Sword, from what I've seen of previous leaks, is basically made for Albedo, so it sounds like it won't really be any good for anyone else but him. Those events that will be on Dragonspine seem kind of meh. Sounds like they'll be quick ones you just finish and never think about again. Snowman one sounds kind of annoying since they mentioned being able to swap things with friends. Hopefully that's not required to get all of the rewards, because none of my friends are active on the game any more, so that would screw me big time.

Energy Amplifier looks like it'll have the Mecha Cube in it, so I'm guessing the other two bosses that show up in it will be Inazuma bosses. Electro Bird thing and Hydro/Pyro Hypostatis probably. The fact that Kenki was in the last one will probably make it so he's not in this one. Plus they are putting the version of him from the previous run of this event in the Abyss, so that leads me to further believe that he won't be here.

Hopefully they make the Mist Dungeon a little more interesting this time around. It was fun the last time, but far too easy. Need to up the challenge a bit.

Overall 2.3 looks okay. Lots of events to do which should result in a healthy income of Primos. Only thing that I'm interested in pulling on is the Redhorn Stonethresher. Might even try to R5 it if I'm feeling stupid enough, because man that thing is going to make Noelle do some shit, and I would love to have a supped up Noelle for co-op.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Two New Characters Revealed for Genshin Impact 2.4 Update
The official Twitter account for this game just revealed these two new characters coming to 2.4. Smile

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Two New Characters Revealed for Genshin Impact 2.4 Update
The official Twitter account for this game just revealed these two new characters coming to 2.4. Smile

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Darn, beat me to it. They had to reveal them while I was at work. Boo.

Anyway, cool to finally see what they both look like now, and what element they'll be. I like them both from appearance at the moment, and they're both polearms, OK. As they're both from Liyue and they're at 6 5-stars (7 if including Tartaglia as he released during Chapter 1 arc), and 7 4-stars, also judging by what Mondstadt has and the text from each of their reveal post, I'm going with both potentially 5-stars. Yun Jin more than Shenhe as Yun Jin is Geo, but Liyue only has Zhongli at the moment where Mondstadt has two Anemo 5-stars, although they also have two Pyro. Liyue having 3 Cryo 5*s will look strange if it's more than Geo and not at least equalling. The fact Shenhe is an exorcist taken in by Cloud Retainer could give her more points to her being a 5-star over Chongyun who's also an exorcist, Shenhe I assume has much more experience than him. So I wouldn't mind her being a 5-star too. I'll still understand if either of them are 4-star too though. Then later perhaps they'll get a dedicated Liyue Hydro user instead of Childe if each region is to get at least one of each element, and Mondstadt will get an Electro? Or maybe not every region will get that and they'll leave one out or something? If anything I think both Varka and Alice will be 5-star if they are to be playable, and perhaps one will be Electro.

OK enough on that, I rambled on about characters we're not sure on yet, again. XD Seeing how it's likely Yun Jin and Shenhe are both to come in 2.4 like Itto and Gorou were both revealed last time, I'll save for a C0 of them perhaps. I'll skip Eula on my PS4 account, was thinking of doing that, she was the first of my characters to finally hit 100k, plus she wasn't optimised yet so I think a C0 is enough for me, but I might try for her if I have enough in my PC account. I'm still missing Diona there, but have Noelle and Thoma for shields if I want them.

For the two events at the end of 2.2, the Dreams of Bloom and Shadow of the Ancients, I got the Primos for them. For the latter I did on the final day anyway, but it was fun to do it all then, usually feels dragged out doing it day by day, so something like that was good for a single hour or so to finish it. Dreams of Bloom I just did, got two of the stands in the end, could've sworn they said we allowed only one, but whatever. Haven't done as much as I'd liked recently, only have had time to do dailies so I've still got quite a bit to do for both. At least the Ley Line Blossom Overflow can be done alongside the daily stuff.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Darn, beat me to it. They had to reveal them while I was at work. Boo.

Anyway, cool to finally see what they both look like now, and what element they'll be. I like them both from appearance at the moment, and they're both polearms, OK. As they're both from Liyue and they're at 6 5-stars (7 if including Tartaglia as he released during Chapter 1 arc), and 7 4-stars, also judging by what Mondstadt has and the text from each of their reveal post, I'm going with both potentially 5-stars. Yun Jin more than Shenhe as Yun Jin is Geo, but Liyue only has Zhongli at the moment where Mondstadt has two Anemo 5-stars, although they also have two Pyro. Liyue having 3 Cryo 5*s will look strange if it's more than Geo and not at least equalling. The fact Shenhe is an exorcist taken in by Cloud Retainer could give her more points to her being a 5-star over Chongyun who's also an exorcist, Shenhe I assume has much more experience than him. So I wouldn't mind her being a 5-star too. I'll still understand if either of them are 4-star too though. Then later perhaps they'll get a dedicated Liyue Hydro user instead of Childe if each region is to get at least one of each element, and Mondstadt will get an Electro? Or maybe not every region will get that and they'll leave one out or something? If anything I think both Varka and Alice will be 5-star if they are to be playable, and perhaps one will be Electro.

OK enough on that, I rambled on about characters we're not sure on yet, again. XD Seeing how it's likely Yun Jin and Shenhe are both to come in 2.4 like Itto and Gorou were both revealed last time, I'll save for a C0 of them perhaps. I'll skip Eula on my PS4 account, was thinking of doing that, she was the first of my characters to finally hit 100k, plus she wasn't optimised yet so I think a C0 is enough for me, but I might try for her if I have enough in my PC account. I'm still missing Diona there, but have Noelle and Thoma for shields if I want them.

For the two events at the end of 2.2, the Dreams of Bloom and Shadow of the Ancients, I got the Primos for them. For the latter I did on the final day anyway, but it was fun to do it all then, usually feels dragged out doing it day by day, so something like that was good for a single hour or so to finish it. Dreams of Bloom I just did, got two of the stands in the end, could've sworn they said we allowed only one, but whatever. Haven't done as much as I'd liked recently, only have had time to do dailies so I've still got quite a bit to do for both. At least the Ley Line Blossom Overflow can be done alongside the daily stuff.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Shenhe is likely a 5* and I'd bet Yun Jin is going to be 4*.

Either way, both are easy passes for me. Shenhe isn't going to bring anything to the table that I don't already get out of Ganyu and/or Ayaka. The only reason I could see myself pulling for her is if she ends up being a support character and is able to provide some decent buffs to Ganyu. Ayaka is locked into a perma-freeze team, so she's always going to be with Venti, Mona and Diona. However, I recently switched my Ganyu over to a Reverse Melt set-up, because I got tired of switching my Blizzard Strayer artifacts between the two constantly, so now she's running 4pc WT. I've been slowly building my Xiangling for the team, and I'll likely use Zhongli as the third. That just leaves a fourth slot open that I'm not quite sure what I want to do with. Bennett is a good choice for the buffs, but if Shenhe is a support who can buff Ganyu (and give her additional CRIT Rate due to Cryo Resonance), that would be a decent reason for me to pull for her.

Yun Jin just seems pointless. Even if she is a 5*, what role is she going to fill? DPS? Then she's competing with the upcoming Itto and C6 Noelle (and Ningguang to a lesser extent) for that role. Support? She's got Zhongli, Albedo and Gorou to face off in that category. That leaves only one option for her to be a unique Geo character -- a Geo Healer. Not like Noelle can heal, but an actual, fully dedicated healer like Barbara or Kokomi. I just have a hard time seeing what kind of purpose this character is going to fill. Especially if she ends up being 4*.

Freedom Sworn is going to be on the weapon banner for the Albedo re-run, and that's Kazuha's best weapon. So while I plan to pass on the re-runs + Itto, I'm definitely tempted to try and get a copy of that sword. I just don't know if I want to dip too much into the funds I'll have for chasing Itto's Claymore to slap on my Noelle (especially if I decide that I want to try and R5 that one).

But yeah... 2.4 looking like another dead update for me unless they surprise with a Kazuha re-run.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Shenhe is likely a 5* and I'd bet Yun Jin is going to be 4*.

Either way, both are easy passes for me. Shenhe isn't going to bring anything to the table that I don't already get out of Ganyu and/or Ayaka. The only reason I could see myself pulling for her is if she ends up being a support character and is able to provide some decent buffs to Ganyu. Ayaka is locked into a perma-freeze team, so she's always going to be with Venti, Mona and Diona. However, I recently switched my Ganyu over to a Reverse Melt set-up, because I got tired of switching my Blizzard Strayer artifacts between the two constantly, so now she's running 4pc WT. I've been slowly building my Xiangling for the team, and I'll likely use Zhongli as the third. That just leaves a fourth slot open that I'm not quite sure what I want to do with. Bennett is a good choice for the buffs, but if Shenhe is a support who can buff Ganyu (and give her additional CRIT Rate due to Cryo Resonance), that would be a decent reason for me to pull for her.

Yun Jin just seems pointless. Even if she is a 5*, what role is she going to fill? DPS? Then she's competing with the upcoming Itto and C6 Noelle (and Ningguang to a lesser extent) for that role. Support? She's got Zhongli, Albedo and Gorou to face off in that category. That leaves only one option for her to be a unique Geo character -- a Geo Healer. Not like Noelle can heal, but an actual, fully dedicated healer like Barbara or Kokomi. I just have a hard time seeing what kind of purpose this character is going to fill. Especially if she ends up being 4*.

Freedom Sworn is going to be on the weapon banner for the Albedo re-run, and that's Kazuha's best weapon. So while I plan to pass on the re-runs + Itto, I'm definitely tempted to try and get a copy of that sword. I just don't know if I want to dip too much into the funds I'll have for chasing Itto's Claymore to slap on my Noelle (especially if I decide that I want to try and R5 that one).

But yeah... 2.4 looking like another dead update for me unless they surprise with a Kazuha re-run.