Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The 3.2 livestream is here, showing off what to expect for the next update. Nahida, Layla, reruns for Yoimiya, Yae and Childe, further Sumeru story and....fungi battling?

Short trailer:

Codes:
6SP942Z3XVWH
KS6QL3YJFCWM
GS6RLKGKWUER

Kinda annoyed the leaks were true about Yoimiya rerunning already. About as quick or even quicker when Xiao had his first rerun and second rerun, is it really necessary? I suppose they're just pumping out a Pyro, Electro and Hydro 5-star for Dendro when Yae and Childe were due a rerun anyway. Thought perhaps Hu Tao but because of a Lantern Rite happening soon, being on around a Chinese event (forgot which one) and what Hu Tao represents, she shouldn't run. Klee would've been too soon as well. Dehya could've been but they're saving a Sumeru character for each update so she was out too, so it as between Klee and Yoimiya with Klee having two reruns already. OK then, I'll accept.

Just recently improved my Yoimiya with artifacts on my main, and well do I want her on either of my other two accounts? Perhaps, or later on.

Got plenty of stuff to do still, hoo boy. Ah yes the year stats, I wanna post about that from each of my accounts. I'll do that soon and update my character list here as well...perhaps once I get Nahida on one of my accounts.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The 3.2 livestream is here, showing off what to expect for the next update. Nahida, Layla, reruns for Yoimiya, Yae and Childe, further Sumeru story and....fungi battling?

Short trailer:

Codes:
6SP942Z3XVWH
KS6QL3YJFCWM
GS6RLKGKWUER

Kinda annoyed the leaks were true about Yoimiya rerunning already. About as quick or even quicker when Xiao had his first rerun and second rerun, is it really necessary? I suppose they're just pumping out a Pyro, Electro and Hydro 5-star for Dendro when Yae and Childe were due a rerun anyway. Thought perhaps Hu Tao but because of a Lantern Rite happening soon, being on around a Chinese event (forgot which one) and what Hu Tao represents, she shouldn't run. Klee would've been too soon as well. Dehya could've been but they're saving a Sumeru character for each update so she was out too, so it as between Klee and Yoimiya with Klee having two reruns already. OK then, I'll accept.

Just recently improved my Yoimiya with artifacts on my main, and well do I want her on either of my other two accounts? Perhaps, or later on.

Got plenty of stuff to do still, hoo boy. Ah yes the year stats, I wanna post about that from each of my accounts. I'll do that soon and update my character list here as well...perhaps once I get Nahida on one of my accounts.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Layla being on second half is a big RIP. Was really looking forward to getting her with Nahida, but now I'll have to wait until she runs on a banner that doesn't suck. Already have Yae at C6 and Childe is completely irrelevant with the much better Yelan existing.

My plan for Nahida stays the same. C6 at the very least with R1 of her weapon. May go R5 on her weapon depending on how badly the C6 pulls drain me. Then in the second half I'll probably pull for Yae's weapon, which I skipped on her initial run.

I guess I better get off my ass and actually take my first steps into the desert before 3.2 drops. Got a lot of work to do.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Layla being on second half is a big RIP. Was really looking forward to getting her with Nahida, but now I'll have to wait until she runs on a banner that doesn't suck. Already have Yae at C6 and Childe is completely irrelevant with the much better Yelan existing.

My plan for Nahida stays the same. C6 at the very least with R1 of her weapon. May go R5 on her weapon depending on how badly the C6 pulls drain me. Then in the second half I'll probably pull for Yae's weapon, which I skipped on her initial run.

I guess I better get off my ass and actually take my first steps into the desert before 3.2 drops. Got a lot of work to do.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Version 3.3 Special Program Preview
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Version 3.3 Special Program Preview
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeesh already that time again? I'll tune in Friday of course.

I keep leaving the update to my current rosters, I-I'll do them next post/after my post on 3.3! I haven't updated my ongoing Notepad file for them either yet. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeesh already that time again? I'll tune in Friday of course.

I keep leaving the update to my current rosters, I-I'll do them next post/after my post on 3.3! I haven't updated my ongoing Notepad file for them either yet. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 News
The special program for the next version of Genshin Impact has finished airing, so here's all the news and announcements from the presentation, as well as the video itself if you missed it and wish to watch it:

New Trailer - "All Senses Clear, All Existence Void"
There have been a multitude of kaidan and legends surrounding Inazuma since ancient times. Some of these tales, naturally, are linked to the generations of long-lived youkai. While others may just be mere glimpses of long-forgotten stories...

Event Wish Previews
Two "Event Wishes" will be arriving during Version 3.3. Phase 1 will feature a boosted drop rate for "Eons Adrift" Wanderer (Anemo), "Hanamizaka Heroics" Arataki Itto (Geo) and "Enigmatic Machinist" Faruzan (Anemo). Meanwhile, Phase 2 will feature a boosted drop rate for "Plane of Euthymia" Raiden Shogun (Electro) and "Pillar of Fortitude" Kamisato Ayato (Hydro).

[Image: FiaWS3SXgAQRV-M?format=jpg]

[Image: FiaWy8TXgAM-SHg?format=jpg]

New Characters - Wanderer and Faruzan
Two new characters, Wanderer and Faruzan, will be coming to Version 3.3. Here is the information provided about both of them, along with images of their character cards:

• Wanderer (5-Star) | Vision: Anemo | Weapon: Catalyst | Constellation: Peregrinus
  • Faruzan (4-Star) | Vision: Anemo | Weapon: Bow |Constellation: Flosculi Implexi
[Image: FiaXPc-WQAEb9IL?format=jpg]

[Image: FiaXPOvWAAEZK2J?format=jpg]

Presentation Redemption Codes
Finally, here are the redemption codes that were shown during the presentation:
  • Primogems ×100 + Mystic Enhancement Ore ×10 "8ARAU6FNBNPV"
  • Primogems ×100 + Hero's Wit ×5 "NS8BD6EPS77Z"
  • Primogems ×100 + Mora ×50,000 "ET9SUPENB765"

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 News
The special program for the next version of Genshin Impact has finished airing, so here's all the news and announcements from the presentation, as well as the video itself if you missed it and wish to watch it:

New Trailer - "All Senses Clear, All Existence Void"
There have been a multitude of kaidan and legends surrounding Inazuma since ancient times. Some of these tales, naturally, are linked to the generations of long-lived youkai. While others may just be mere glimpses of long-forgotten stories...

Event Wish Previews
Two "Event Wishes" will be arriving during Version 3.3. Phase 1 will feature a boosted drop rate for "Eons Adrift" Wanderer (Anemo), "Hanamizaka Heroics" Arataki Itto (Geo) and "Enigmatic Machinist" Faruzan (Anemo). Meanwhile, Phase 2 will feature a boosted drop rate for "Plane of Euthymia" Raiden Shogun (Electro) and "Pillar of Fortitude" Kamisato Ayato (Hydro).

[Image: FiaWS3SXgAQRV-M?format=jpg]

[Image: FiaWy8TXgAM-SHg?format=jpg]

New Characters - Wanderer and Faruzan
Two new characters, Wanderer and Faruzan, will be coming to Version 3.3. Here is the information provided about both of them, along with images of their character cards:

• Wanderer (5-Star) | Vision: Anemo | Weapon: Catalyst | Constellation: Peregrinus
  • Faruzan (4-Star) | Vision: Anemo | Weapon: Bow |Constellation: Flosculi Implexi
[Image: FiaXPc-WQAEb9IL?format=jpg]

[Image: FiaXPOvWAAEZK2J?format=jpg]

Presentation Redemption Codes
Finally, here are the redemption codes that were shown during the presentation:
  • Primogems ×100 + Mystic Enhancement Ore ×10 "8ARAU6FNBNPV"
  • Primogems ×100 + Hero's Wit ×5 "NS8BD6EPS77Z"
  • Primogems ×100 + Mora ×50,000 "ET9SUPENB765"
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
*ahem* Yes, in my post after this one I mean (about my characters)

As for 3.3, most of the events are looking good and the Interlude Chapter about Scaramouche/Wanderer also is going to be interesting. Just Windtrace which is the event I've intentionally didn't want to bother doing, I probably won't again. The TCG game game solo rewards is great because I likely won't play against other players.

For the banners, may pull on Wanderer or Ayato on one of my accounts, but I've been far too lazy on my two F2P's recently in just doing daily commissions and finding the odd chest so my primogem counts on them is terribly low after pulling for Nahida on NA and Yoimiya on EU. Yeah just got the 300 from the codes but still under 1,000. Need to up my game there. XD Don't care so much if I end up skipping or lose 50/50 on them anyway.
Also been lazy on the current events, geez man, get to it!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
*ahem* Yes, in my post after this one I mean (about my characters)

As for 3.3, most of the events are looking good and the Interlude Chapter about Scaramouche/Wanderer also is going to be interesting. Just Windtrace which is the event I've intentionally didn't want to bother doing, I probably won't again. The TCG game game solo rewards is great because I likely won't play against other players.

For the banners, may pull on Wanderer or Ayato on one of my accounts, but I've been far too lazy on my two F2P's recently in just doing daily commissions and finding the odd chest so my primogem counts on them is terribly low after pulling for Nahida on NA and Yoimiya on EU. Yeah just got the 300 from the codes but still under 1,000. Need to up my game there. XD Don't care so much if I end up skipping or lose 50/50 on them anyway.
Also been lazy on the current events, geez man, get to it!
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Some reporst are suggesting that due to the supposed death of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin, there's currently a period of mourning in China that may cause the release of details on the next characters (Al-Haytham and Yaoyao) as well as patch 3.3 itself being delayed by at least a week.

If this ends up actually happening, it will come right off of Hoyoverse finally having caught back up to their normal release schedule after the three week long delay back in March/April of this year.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Some reporst are suggesting that due to the supposed death of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin, there's currently a period of mourning in China that may cause the release of details on the next characters (Al-Haytham and Yaoyao) as well as patch 3.3 itself being delayed by at least a week.

If this ends up actually happening, it will come right off of Hoyoverse finally having caught back up to their normal release schedule after the three week long delay back in March/April of this year.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Darn, RIP to their President. Won't mind the delayed time, wonder if the banners will be extended like Ayaka's (3.2 or 3.3's). Is a bummer that some banners were cut down in time to get back on schedule, which means they have to do that again. Does however if Alhaitham is coming in 3.4, make me VERY happy he's up next and can save and farm as much primos as I can get. Grin Also perhaps Yaoyao will be the first Dendro healer.

Updated my main and NA rosters but need to do my F2P EU's first, then I'll post 'em.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Darn, RIP to their President. Won't mind the delayed time, wonder if the banners will be extended like Ayaka's (3.2 or 3.3's). Is a bummer that some banners were cut down in time to get back on schedule, which means they have to do that again. Does however if Alhaitham is coming in 3.4, make me VERY happy he's up next and can save and farm as much primos as I can get. Grin Also perhaps Yaoyao will be the first Dendro healer.

Updated my main and NA rosters but need to do my F2P EU's first, then I'll post 'em.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 2nd, 2022, 04:07 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

It feels wild to me that companies in a country would delay things due to the death of a former political leader. Correct me if I'm wrong but if a former political leader died in the US, UK, or most (if not all) European countries that generally it would be business as usual for things.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 2nd, 2022, 04:07 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

It feels wild to me that companies in a country would delay things due to the death of a former political leader. Correct me if I'm wrong but if a former political leader died in the US, UK, or most (if not all) European countries that generally it would be business as usual for things.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ugh, I missed the bit about the delay being 3.3 and at least a week. So good the upcoming update is still on schedule.

Also finally read what was in DL's hidden spoiler on page 15 and just got to comment to one thing in there that isn't a spoiler; of course Twitter justice fools being their usual self and whining about Nahida's skin colour.  Hmph Bet they wanted the majority of Sumeru characters to have dark skin, so far 3 playable/notable have the lightly darkened skin tone and...*counts* 9 so far don't. Also bet they were/are boiling over that. XD

Huh, last update was late July. Here's my roster currently:
* = Ascended
--- = Break off point of usage, anyone above I use a lot/have uses for/building, apart from some exceptions below the line
Does not include Talent boosts from constellations

Finally got my main Bennett decently built and can see the difference from when he was poorly built to now, although still needs some adjustments. Building him also in my other accounts, but only started that once I got the decent build in my main, know I should've done before. Heck, use him more in my NA account than my EU even at his low level and that I can get more stuff easily for him in EU, but currently low Mora.
Only use Xingqiu when I want to focus on Hu Tao's vape and that's just Abyss at the moment, don't run him in her team usually, just don't want to. Don't need him in my EU account, may start building him in NA once Barbara has ascended since she's my main healer at the moment.  To prove how he's one of my least favourite characters, I actually forgot to list him in my NA just now. XD 
I thought I would use and build characters in some accounts that I neglected, but haven't really apart from like Beidou, Yanfei, Amber, Traveler (EU) and Lisa (NA). Perhaps later when I get the resources.
Below break off point I am in process of levelling are Layla (Main), Bennett, Collei (EU), Fischl, Jean, Shinobu (NA).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ugh, I missed the bit about the delay being 3.3 and at least a week. So good the upcoming update is still on schedule.

Also finally read what was in DL's hidden spoiler on page 15 and just got to comment to one thing in there that isn't a spoiler; of course Twitter justice fools being their usual self and whining about Nahida's skin colour.  Hmph Bet they wanted the majority of Sumeru characters to have dark skin, so far 3 playable/notable have the lightly darkened skin tone and...*counts* 9 so far don't. Also bet they were/are boiling over that. XD

Huh, last update was late July. Here's my roster currently:
* = Ascended
--- = Break off point of usage, anyone above I use a lot/have uses for/building, apart from some exceptions below the line
Does not include Talent boosts from constellations

Finally got my main Bennett decently built and can see the difference from when he was poorly built to now, although still needs some adjustments. Building him also in my other accounts, but only started that once I got the decent build in my main, know I should've done before. Heck, use him more in my NA account than my EU even at his low level and that I can get more stuff easily for him in EU, but currently low Mora.
Only use Xingqiu when I want to focus on Hu Tao's vape and that's just Abyss at the moment, don't run him in her team usually, just don't want to. Don't need him in my EU account, may start building him in NA once Barbara has ascended since she's my main healer at the moment.  To prove how he's one of my least favourite characters, I actually forgot to list him in my NA just now. XD 
I thought I would use and build characters in some accounts that I neglected, but haven't really apart from like Beidou, Yanfei, Amber, Traveler (EU) and Lisa (NA). Perhaps later when I get the resources.
Below break off point I am in process of levelling are Layla (Main), Bennett, Collei (EU), Fischl, Jean, Shinobu (NA).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was going to put this in General Game Chat in response to the power creep discussion @Dragon Lord and myself are having about this game and some others, but figured I'll put it here instead. So anyway, this post came onto the front page of Reddit a couple days ago, and I meant to share it back then but forgot to do so: Survey Results - What Character(s) Do You Regret Pulling?

What made it relatable to the aforementioned discussion is the second image breaks down certain characters into various aspects and puts it onto a pie chart, and one of those was characters feeling outdated or underpowered. Now I don't play this game to have any damn clue what to make of any of these beyond the face value the images give me, so I'm curious what those who do play this game think of this survey. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was going to put this in General Game Chat in response to the power creep discussion @Dragon Lord and myself are having about this game and some others, but figured I'll put it here instead. So anyway, this post came onto the front page of Reddit a couple days ago, and I meant to share it back then but forgot to do so: Survey Results - What Character(s) Do You Regret Pulling?

What made it relatable to the aforementioned discussion is the second image breaks down certain characters into various aspects and puts it onto a pie chart, and one of those was characters feeling outdated or underpowered. Now I don't play this game to have any damn clue what to make of any of these beyond the face value the images give me, so I'm curious what those who do play this game think of this survey. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really look at reddit so never saw this. 824 is a measly number for a survey but there probably wasn't as much replies as they hoped or they stopped because that was enough for the work they have get for tallying etc. I still get why this was done though.

Klee, Ganyu, Eula and Hu Tao being high in the survey is disappointing, I still like them all even though I have C0/C1 on them.

Yeah I thought characters being dated and gameplay would be the main reasons of other players regretting pulling. For myself however don't really have much regret. Cyno is currently my top 5* regret as I wasn't aiming for him, I wanted a single Candace and he also dropped with her in the same 10 pull when I was at very low pity, didn't lose as much so I can't complain other than the fact he'll be left at Lv 20 for now. I could've got Candace with single pulls as she was the second in the 10 before Cyno appeared, then get Tartaglia after, who felt like aiming for to finally get a character I've neglected all his time (between him, Xiao, Itto and Ayato but latter has had only one banner so far).
If I had Itto or Xiao they would over take Cyno because I don't like Itto's personality and design and Xiao I'm not a fan of either because of his gameplay. Don't enjoy his jumping up and down repeatedly, want to move about while fighting. I'll get Xiao eventually just not yet once he runs near a time where I'm not waiting for a certain character I'll get him just to have him. Itto couldn't really care.
4* star however goes to Xingqiu because he kept dropping when I was trying to get other 4*'s, leading him to be my first C6 in both my main and EU. Also not a fan of him too, his gameplay is alright OK, one of the best support, but still not interested in him.

For all the characters I don't use or have at low levels and have been that way for a while I don't regret getting them, they're just there, or am using them in another account.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really look at reddit so never saw this. 824 is a measly number for a survey but there probably wasn't as much replies as they hoped or they stopped because that was enough for the work they have get for tallying etc. I still get why this was done though.

Klee, Ganyu, Eula and Hu Tao being high in the survey is disappointing, I still like them all even though I have C0/C1 on them.

Yeah I thought characters being dated and gameplay would be the main reasons of other players regretting pulling. For myself however don't really have much regret. Cyno is currently my top 5* regret as I wasn't aiming for him, I wanted a single Candace and he also dropped with her in the same 10 pull when I was at very low pity, didn't lose as much so I can't complain other than the fact he'll be left at Lv 20 for now. I could've got Candace with single pulls as she was the second in the 10 before Cyno appeared, then get Tartaglia after, who felt like aiming for to finally get a character I've neglected all his time (between him, Xiao, Itto and Ayato but latter has had only one banner so far).
If I had Itto or Xiao they would over take Cyno because I don't like Itto's personality and design and Xiao I'm not a fan of either because of his gameplay. Don't enjoy his jumping up and down repeatedly, want to move about while fighting. I'll get Xiao eventually just not yet once he runs near a time where I'm not waiting for a certain character I'll get him just to have him. Itto couldn't really care.
4* star however goes to Xingqiu because he kept dropping when I was trying to get other 4*'s, leading him to be my first C6 in both my main and EU. Also not a fan of him too, his gameplay is alright OK, one of the best support, but still not interested in him.

For all the characters I don't use or have at low levels and have been that way for a while I don't regret getting them, they're just there, or am using them in another account.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
While the list does have a very small sample size overall, it's actually a pretty accurate reflection of the Genshin community. Genshin has some of the most skill-less gamers in the entirety of the gaming world playing it, and any character that requires even a fraction of effort to play will be whined about endlessly.

Ganyu still remains one of the absolute most powerful characters in the game. She clears any content effortlessly and lets you kill groups of enemies from a very long distance. Why do people regret her/whine about her? Because you have to aim. They whine about her because they actually have to do something. It's not just spamming right click until everything is dead. You always see people in shooters complain about aim assist being in the game, well, a lot of Genshin players are so shit at gaming that they whine about there being no auto-aim for Ganyu so all shots hit 100% of the time.

Hu Tao gets complained about because, once again, most Genshin players are absolute trash at gaming. They say playing her gives them too much anxiety because she has to be a low HP for her buffs to take effect. Though they completely ignore that a 50% HP Hu Tao has more HP than most characters in the game will at full HP. Then in order to get the absolute most out of Hu Tao, you actually have to put effort into playing her by animation cancelling her charged attacks, which again, requires pressing more than one button at a time, so people complain about her. This is further backed up by the fact that a lot of people who don't like Hu Tao use Yoimiya as a reason for not liking her, because Yoimiya is a "press one button the entire time" kind of character, who is absolutely fucking boring to play as.

Klee also takes more effort than mashing a single button to play, so people don't like her either. Granted she is a little clunky, but when you learn to actually play her right, she can still be insane.

Cyno is understandable because he's probably one of the most underwhelming 5* characters we've gotten in a long time. Childe is locked into a single team comp to really be any good, Xiao is a mess who requires a lot of support to help (plus Wanderer completely overshadows him now as an anemo DPS), and Eula is just... bad. Turns out a physical damage character in a game ruled by elemental reactions is not very good out of copium "damage per screenshot" showcases. "Guys look! After 30 resets with my 2% crit rate/350% crit damage set-up, I finally got burst over 1,000,000 damage!" Meanwhile everyone else finished 30 minutes earlier with their Nahida-led Bloom/Aggravate teams, or Hu Tao double Hydro vape, or... you get the point.

Itto is just a worse version of Noelle. He can do slightly better damage, but a Noelle with the same stats is going to add shielding + team healing on top of doing big damage. Geo in general though has become a pretty bad element that Hoyoverse has seem to forgotten about. We haven't had a new Geo character in ages, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting one any time soon unless there's a surprise reveal. However, with the introduction of Dendro into the game further adding more insane elemental teams to the fold, Geo has continued to fall further and further behind. Geo cannot react with any other element, and the best Geo characters are pretty much forced to run mono Geo teams.

Again, small sample size, but it'd be accurate to what the general population of Genshin would vote because any characters that require actually putting any effort into playing are bad, apparently.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
While the list does have a very small sample size overall, it's actually a pretty accurate reflection of the Genshin community. Genshin has some of the most skill-less gamers in the entirety of the gaming world playing it, and any character that requires even a fraction of effort to play will be whined about endlessly.

Ganyu still remains one of the absolute most powerful characters in the game. She clears any content effortlessly and lets you kill groups of enemies from a very long distance. Why do people regret her/whine about her? Because you have to aim. They whine about her because they actually have to do something. It's not just spamming right click until everything is dead. You always see people in shooters complain about aim assist being in the game, well, a lot of Genshin players are so shit at gaming that they whine about there being no auto-aim for Ganyu so all shots hit 100% of the time.

Hu Tao gets complained about because, once again, most Genshin players are absolute trash at gaming. They say playing her gives them too much anxiety because she has to be a low HP for her buffs to take effect. Though they completely ignore that a 50% HP Hu Tao has more HP than most characters in the game will at full HP. Then in order to get the absolute most out of Hu Tao, you actually have to put effort into playing her by animation cancelling her charged attacks, which again, requires pressing more than one button at a time, so people complain about her. This is further backed up by the fact that a lot of people who don't like Hu Tao use Yoimiya as a reason for not liking her, because Yoimiya is a "press one button the entire time" kind of character, who is absolutely fucking boring to play as.

Klee also takes more effort than mashing a single button to play, so people don't like her either. Granted she is a little clunky, but when you learn to actually play her right, she can still be insane.

Cyno is understandable because he's probably one of the most underwhelming 5* characters we've gotten in a long time. Childe is locked into a single team comp to really be any good, Xiao is a mess who requires a lot of support to help (plus Wanderer completely overshadows him now as an anemo DPS), and Eula is just... bad. Turns out a physical damage character in a game ruled by elemental reactions is not very good out of copium "damage per screenshot" showcases. "Guys look! After 30 resets with my 2% crit rate/350% crit damage set-up, I finally got burst over 1,000,000 damage!" Meanwhile everyone else finished 30 minutes earlier with their Nahida-led Bloom/Aggravate teams, or Hu Tao double Hydro vape, or... you get the point.

Itto is just a worse version of Noelle. He can do slightly better damage, but a Noelle with the same stats is going to add shielding + team healing on top of doing big damage. Geo in general though has become a pretty bad element that Hoyoverse has seem to forgotten about. We haven't had a new Geo character in ages, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting one any time soon unless there's a surprise reveal. However, with the introduction of Dendro into the game further adding more insane elemental teams to the fold, Geo has continued to fall further and further behind. Geo cannot react with any other element, and the best Geo characters are pretty much forced to run mono Geo teams.

Again, small sample size, but it'd be accurate to what the general population of Genshin would vote because any characters that require actually putting any effort into playing are bad, apparently.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I forgot what those 800-odd could consist of, bad players. XD Do remember reading about the complaints with Ganyu and thinking how wrong they are. I can make her work on my phone too which is another thing people complain about with aiming. Not that difficult.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I forgot what those 800-odd could consist of, bad players. XD Do remember reading about the complaints with Ganyu and thinking how wrong they are. I can make her work on my phone too which is another thing people complain about with aiming. Not that difficult.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, aiming with Ganyu is not hard at all. It's even made less difficult because you don't even NEED to hit the shot. Her bloom will still do massive damage as long as you hit the ground around the enemies. Sure, hitting the shot for extra damage is nice, but when you still get 30-50K damage just from the bloom alone, it's not bad.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, aiming with Ganyu is not hard at all. It's even made less difficult because you don't even NEED to hit the shot. Her bloom will still do massive damage as long as you hit the ground around the enemies. Sure, hitting the shot for extra damage is nice, but when you still get 30-50K damage just from the bloom alone, it's not bad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stellar Blade | Demo Arrives on March 29 Moonface 28 3,788 Mar 27th, 2024, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Moonface