E3 2021 | "Virtually" Indestructible
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
After last years disaster of Summer Games Fest, the ESA is taking back the stage for gaming this summer with E3 2021, taking place from June 12 - 15. So far the following companies have been confirmed to be attending the event:
  • Nintendo
  • Xbox
  • Ubisoft
  • Take-Two Interactive
  • Capcom
  • Konami
  • Warner Bros.
  • Koch Media
Ubisoft have the only confirmed presentation date and time so far, which will be on June 12, 2021 at 12 p.m. PDT.

Given how bad it was last year without E3, I'm glad it's back this year. If nothing else, E3 helps to round up the cattle and gives some much needed structure to all the big announcements and shows all the companies try to do during the summer. Hopefully there's a lot of good stuff this year too since no one will be caught off guard and having to adapt with Covid like they were last year.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
After last years disaster of Summer Games Fest, the ESA is taking back the stage for gaming this summer with E3 2021, taking place from June 12 - 15. So far the following companies have been confirmed to be attending the event:
  • Nintendo
  • Xbox
  • Ubisoft
  • Take-Two Interactive
  • Capcom
  • Konami
  • Warner Bros.
  • Koch Media
Ubisoft have the only confirmed presentation date and time so far, which will be on June 12, 2021 at 12 p.m. PDT.

Given how bad it was last year without E3, I'm glad it's back this year. If nothing else, E3 helps to round up the cattle and gives some much needed structure to all the big announcements and shows all the companies try to do during the summer. Hopefully there's a lot of good stuff this year too since no one will be caught off guard and having to adapt with Covid like they were last year.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I expect absolutely nothing from this, because like always, all of the reveals will be leaked a week prior to the event and watching the event will just be a pointless waste of time. Just like any other year with E3.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I expect absolutely nothing from this, because like always, all of the reveals will be leaked a week prior to the event and watching the event will just be a pointless waste of time. Just like any other year with E3.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
As usual, I will be uninterested until something big slaps me in the face that makes my jaw drop to the floor, especially since Devolver Digital will not be making a return this year. And who the hell is Koch Media?! *googles, related link is Deep Silver* OOOOOOOOOH, okay. Also holds the rights to Saints Row...there's actually a bunch of stuff they have, so, that's neat, I guess.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
As usual, I will be uninterested until something big slaps me in the face that makes my jaw drop to the floor, especially since Devolver Digital will not be making a return this year. And who the hell is Koch Media?! *googles, related link is Deep Silver* OOOOOOOOOH, okay. Also holds the rights to Saints Row...there's actually a bunch of stuff they have, so, that's neat, I guess.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder what Konami would even show, considering they haven't really been doing a lot in video-games for a couple of years now. I guess the most they could do that would be worth any attention would be bringing back Silent Hill, but the only way that would be received well is if they just license out the IP; otherwise, it would be pretty shit of them to cancel Silent Hills and then pump out their own Silent Hill later due to continuing chatter about Hills.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder what Konami would even show, considering they haven't really been doing a lot in video-games for a couple of years now. I guess the most they could do that would be worth any attention would be bringing back Silent Hill, but the only way that would be received well is if they just license out the IP; otherwise, it would be pretty shit of them to cancel Silent Hills and then pump out their own Silent Hill later due to continuing chatter about Hills.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Kind of glad E3's back knowing there's a bunch of news to look out for around about the same time frame, instead of random like last year, but in a way not because of potential leaks before the conferences are shown like DL said. Mainly interested in what Nintendo will have to show, maybe Ultimate's DLC pack 10. Might check out Capcom and Xbox, wait Warner Bros?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Kind of glad E3's back knowing there's a bunch of news to look out for around about the same time frame, instead of random like last year, but in a way not because of potential leaks before the conferences are shown like DL said. Mainly interested in what Nintendo will have to show, maybe Ultimate's DLC pack 10. Might check out Capcom and Xbox, wait Warner Bros?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 29th, 2021, 10:59 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Might check out Capcom and Xbox, wait Warner Bros?
Warner Bros will probably show off Hogwarts Legacy, Back 4 Blood, Gotham Knights, and Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League, as those are all games slated to be out within the next year or two. Might have some new stuff too but they have a few things to showcase. Not enough to do a presentation though unless it's like half an hour.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 29th, 2021, 10:59 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Might check out Capcom and Xbox, wait Warner Bros?
Warner Bros will probably show off Hogwarts Legacy, Back 4 Blood, Gotham Knights, and Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League, as those are all games slated to be out within the next year or two. Might have some new stuff too but they have a few things to showcase. Not enough to do a presentation though unless it's like half an hour.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well, just because a company is showing up to E3 doesn't necessarily mean they'll have a conference and whatnot to go along with it. They really just show up to show potential investors they're still worth investing in by hopefully showing off either existing or in progress products. I expect things like Koch and Warner Bros to be flexing IPs and existing products more than anything.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well, just because a company is showing up to E3 doesn't necessarily mean they'll have a conference and whatnot to go along with it. They really just show up to show potential investors they're still worth investing in by hopefully showing off either existing or in progress products. I expect things like Koch and Warner Bros to be flexing IPs and existing products more than anything.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So a leak has come up, and what it's about is pretty damn interesting. I'll put it in a spoiler so anyone who doesn't want to read about it won't have to see it.

2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So a leak has come up, and what it's about is pretty damn interesting. I'll put it in a spoiler so anyone who doesn't want to read about it won't have to see it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I heard about this news about a week or two ago, I expect this to move forward from a leak to actual news come E3. Square is expected to be there so it won't surprise me to see it get addressed there. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I heard about this news about a week or two ago, I expect this to move forward from a leak to actual news come E3. Square is expected to be there so it won't surprise me to see it get addressed there. Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone think Nintendo might finally fulfill the prophecy of a Switch Pro at E3? Apparently the going rumour right now is they're doing it Thursday with an announcement for that Direct being tomorrow, but I also saw that same song and dance last month and despite everyone acting so sure, nothing happened. If beforehand, I hope it's to give a big spotlight to a lot of games at E3 and even let third parties show off the extra power it has.

It'd be nice if there's two versions where one has the dock and another that is purely a home console for a TV with the latter being cheaper due to requiring less stuff, but I doubt it'll happen, and even if it did it's going to be even harder for Nintendo to produce them given the ongoing semiconductor shortage that might not end soon.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone think Nintendo might finally fulfill the prophecy of a Switch Pro at E3? Apparently the going rumour right now is they're doing it Thursday with an announcement for that Direct being tomorrow, but I also saw that same song and dance last month and despite everyone acting so sure, nothing happened. If beforehand, I hope it's to give a big spotlight to a lot of games at E3 and even let third parties show off the extra power it has.

It'd be nice if there's two versions where one has the dock and another that is purely a home console for a TV with the latter being cheaper due to requiring less stuff, but I doubt it'll happen, and even if it did it's going to be even harder for Nintendo to produce them given the ongoing semiconductor shortage that might not end soon.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I feel like they probably would as this isn't Nintendo first time releasing upgraded versions of consoles, but assuming every game works fine on the normal version I don't really see myself upgrading unless my switch dies.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I feel like they probably would as this isn't Nintendo first time releasing upgraded versions of consoles, but assuming every game works fine on the normal version I don't really see myself upgrading unless my switch dies.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well Nintendo did make a Direct announcement today, but it's for their E3 conference:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well Nintendo did make a Direct announcement today, but it's for their E3 conference:
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
All I want from this is the info for when SMT V is going to release and then my E3 will be made.

Then I will preorder it and wait patiently....
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
All I want from this is the info for when SMT V is going to release and then my E3 will be made.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2021, 06:43 PM)Karo Wrote:

Apparently it's due for a 2021 release, so if that remains the case then there should be a release date at E3 or at least a notable update, since the Direct is focused on 2021 releases.

I just want to see an update for BotW2, which I expect will happen because of the cock tease they did back for the Skyward Sword announcement.

I'm just trying to think of what stuff they have that could be shown in the Treehouse afterwards, since I can't think of a lot of games (especially first party) that could fill that time slot up. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2021, 06:43 PM)Karo Wrote:

Apparently it's due for a 2021 release, so if that remains the case then there should be a release date at E3 or at least a notable update, since the Direct is focused on 2021 releases.

I just want to see an update for BotW2, which I expect will happen because of the cock tease they did back for the Skyward Sword announcement.

I'm just trying to think of what stuff they have that could be shown in the Treehouse afterwards, since I can't think of a lot of games (especially first party) that could fill that time slot up. Hmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Look Back at Gaming in 2021 Moonface 22 5,159 Feb 10th, 2022, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nintendo Direct - September 23, 2021 Moonface 9 2,677 Oct 6th, 2021, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  PlayStation Showcase 2021 Moonface 11 3,140 Sep 19th, 2021, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Summer Game Fest 2021 Summary Moonface 10 3,645 Jun 17th, 2021, 03:37 PM
  Nintendo @ E3 2021 Mr EliteL 5 2,416 Jun 16th, 2021, 01:57 AM