Hello!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 28th, 2023, 05:23 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
(Jan 27th, 2023, 09:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:
@aerodynamik: Would you ever willingly ride on one of those flying mounts seen in the Avatar movie if they were real or would you rather stay on terra firma and ride one of the horse-looking things instead? Tongue

I would be riding the big whale in Avatar 2. Tongue
Ooh.
I assume that was in the trailers (didn't pay enough attention myself to remember what they do and don't show) or did you decide to go see the movie in theatres?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@aerodynamik: Would you ever willingly ride on one of those flying mounts seen in the Avatar movie if they were real or would you rather stay on terra firma and ride one of the horse-looking things instead? Tongue

Ooh.
I assume that was in the trailers (didn't pay enough attention myself to remember what they do and don't show) or did you decide to go see the movie in theatres?
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Jan 29th, 2023, 02:01 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Ooh.

Yeah, we went with some friends. Movie took 3 hours, one break of 10 minutes in between. Recommended though.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 

Ooh.

Yeah, we went with some friends. Movie took 3 hours, one break of 10 minutes in between. Recommended though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 29th, 2023, 04:26 AM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Ooh.

By a break in between, do you mean you just chose to step out while the movie continued to play or that they actually paused the movie to give everyone an actual break? If the latter I've never heard of a movie theatre pausing a movie before. Gasp

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ooh.

By a break in between, do you mean you just chose to step out while the movie continued to play or that they actually paused the movie to give everyone an actual break? If the latter I've never heard of a movie theatre pausing a movie before. Gasp
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Feb 3rd, 2023, 10:12 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Ooh.

The latter yes! Well, seeing it's a 3 hour movie, the short pause was only 10 minutes. Way too less to get comfortable.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Feb 3rd, 2023, 10:12 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Ooh.

The latter yes! Well, seeing it's a 3 hour movie, the short pause was only 10 minutes. Way too less to get comfortable.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Really? Literally nothing I've read has said there is any intermission for this movie, and there hasn't been intermissions since at least the 70's Errm Must've had a lucky theater.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Really? Literally nothing I've read has said there is any intermission for this movie, and there hasn't been intermissions since at least the 70's Errm Must've had a lucky theater.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Excluding Avatar, what other movies by James Cameron do you enjoy @aerodynamik? Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Excluding Avatar, what other movies by James Cameron do you enjoy @aerodynamik? Smile