Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Oh i have no problem telling customers to get out. in fact, I'm the one they call when the customers get out of hand. As for other issues, the challenge is one of the ups for me tbh. Gimme issues! I'll fix them!
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Oh i have no problem telling customers to get out. in fact, I'm the one they call when the customers get out of hand. As for other issues, the challenge is one of the ups for me tbh. Gimme issues! I'll fix them!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If you had free reign to change one thing about the store you manage (including anything that would generally be a company wide policy like wages or something), what would it be?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If you had free reign to change one thing about the store you manage (including anything that would generally be a company wide policy like wages or something), what would it be?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
benefits period. NY has a law that they accumulate some PTO but insurance, guaranteed hours? nonexistent. Obviously I'd like higher wages for them too but benefits will help in the longer run. It's ridiculous that this is still a debate in America. Like why? Yeah we run a business but we can't even treat our associates like humans and give them basic things like this?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
benefits period. NY has a law that they accumulate some PTO but insurance, guaranteed hours? nonexistent. Obviously I'd like higher wages for them too but benefits will help in the longer run. It's ridiculous that this is still a debate in America. Like why? Yeah we run a business but we can't even treat our associates like humans and give them basic things like this?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So no one gets benefits currently at your work because it isn't offered at all, or just not for part timers?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So no one gets benefits currently at your work because it isn't offered at all, or just not for part timers?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
not for part timers. only my ASM does because she's full time. and it's ridiculous were still like this.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
not for part timers. only my ASM does because she's full time. and it's ridiculous were still like this.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I get the impression that's just the thing for part timers everywhere in the US, since I don't get any benefits either nor any PTO. In England everyone gets like four weeks PTO, but insurance isn't a thing because we don't need that to cover our healthcare since it's funded by taxes.
Just to put the cherry on top, would I be right to assume NY is a state that lets people get fired at will?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I get the impression that's just the thing for part timers everywhere in the US, since I don't get any benefits either nor any PTO. In England everyone gets like four weeks PTO, but insurance isn't a thing because we don't need that to cover our healthcare since it's funded by taxes.
Just to put the cherry on top, would I be right to assume NY is a state that lets people get fired at will?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
yeah NY is but NY is so liberal that it's not really at will. If you think you were unjustly terminated, you can take the company to court. Judges tend to lean with the individuals and not the employers so honestly it almost never ends up in court. it'll cost the employer too much money. They settle for reemployment or some cash settlement and keep it moving
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
yeah NY is but NY is so liberal that it's not really at will. If you think you were unjustly terminated, you can take the company to court. Judges tend to lean with the individuals and not the employers so honestly it almost never ends up in court. it'll cost the employer too much money. They settle for reemployment or some cash settlement and keep it moving
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well at least employees have some way to retaliate to unfair dismissal. I think some states just allow people to be terminated at will and nothing can be done about it at all.

If they haven't yet, what's the first hard game you'd have your kid(s) play? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well at least employees have some way to retaliate to unfair dismissal. I think some states just allow people to be terminated at will and nothing can be done about it at all.

If they haven't yet, what's the first hard game you'd have your kid(s) play? Tongue
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
they want to try out the switch and honestly, I want them to suffer through Mario party 64. the blisters. omg the blisters. I'll probably buy a Mario party game and let them have at it. not really hard but painful in its own way
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
they want to try out the switch and honestly, I want them to suffer through Mario party 64. the blisters. omg the blisters. I'll probably buy a Mario party game and let them have at it. not really hard but painful in its own way
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Get them the one with the mini game that has you raise the flag with motion controls and give them carpal tunnel to play the long game of pain with them. Tongue

Assuming you've played enough, what's your favorite Mario Party?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Get them the one with the mini game that has you raise the flag with motion controls and give them carpal tunnel to play the long game of pain with them. Tongue

Assuming you've played enough, what's your favorite Mario Party?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
lmfao I'm all for that. they should suffer as I did in my childhood.

honestly, I know I owned more than one but I can only really remember the first one. Loved loved loved loved that one. my cousins and I with all our palms hurting so much. Those were good times.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
lmfao I'm all for that. they should suffer as I did in my childhood.

honestly, I know I owned more than one but I can only really remember the first one. Loved loved loved loved that one. my cousins and I with all our palms hurting so much. Those were good times.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since you likely played the first one a shit ton then given it's the one standing out to you the most, what mini games in it did you love/hate? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since you likely played the first one a shit ton then given it's the one standing out to you the most, what mini games in it did you love/hate? Tongue
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Had to look up some of the names lmao

Hot Bob-omb
Bobsled Run
Face Lift
Hot Rope Jump
Slot Car Derby

I'm sure there's more but I'm starting to mix games in my memories lmao
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Had to look up some of the names lmao

Hot Bob-omb
Bobsled Run
Face Lift
Hot Rope Jump
Slot Car Derby

I'm sure there's more but I'm starting to mix games in my memories lmao
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What about favorite map?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What about favorite map?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
shit I honestly don't remember those too much. we were all about the mini games lmao
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
shit I honestly don't remember those too much. we were all about the mini games lmao