:monocle:
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah and most of the prosthetic upgrades are just adding extra abilities onto them or combining some together, so you eventually start merging tools together. They're limited use though so you can't spam them (they run on a replenishable resource) and even then they're not really strong enough to carry you, but rather help you in certain situations.

Also if you don't know, the game also has a revive system so a death isn't always necessarily the end, so long as you have at least one of your revive orbs filled. You always get one filled for free at a bonfire and the rest are filled through killing enemies, although if you do revive you have to kill at least one enemy (with an execution I believe) before you're allowed to revive again, so it isn't going to let you keep getting up in boss fights unless you can get to the next phase first. But it at least gives you a chance to make a mistake and not be so brutally punished, likely done due to the small windows for parrying that the game is based around.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah and most of the prosthetic upgrades are just adding extra abilities onto them or combining some together, so you eventually start merging tools together. They're limited use though so you can't spam them (they run on a replenishable resource) and even then they're not really strong enough to carry you, but rather help you in certain situations.

Also if you don't know, the game also has a revive system so a death isn't always necessarily the end, so long as you have at least one of your revive orbs filled. You always get one filled for free at a bonfire and the rest are filled through killing enemies, although if you do revive you have to kill at least one enemy (with an execution I believe) before you're allowed to revive again, so it isn't going to let you keep getting up in boss fights unless you can get to the next phase first. But it at least gives you a chance to make a mistake and not be so brutally punished, likely done due to the small windows for parrying that the game is based around.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
I wonder how many no revive runs have been done. Probably isn't that hard for pros actually so never mind.

I'm already used to dying and just dealing with it lmao. Although I did have one death that was complete bullshit. I got stuck between a rock and a wall in a free fall but not actually falling. Ended up killing me because I was "falling" for so long. lost 80k+ runes that way. I was so pissed off I had to turn it off
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
I wonder how many no revive runs have been done. Probably isn't that hard for pros actually so never mind.

I'm already used to dying and just dealing with it lmao. Although I did have one death that was complete bullshit. I got stuck between a rock and a wall in a free fall but not actually falling. Ended up killing me because I was "falling" for so long. lost 80k+ runes that way. I was so pissed off I had to turn it off
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 6th, 2022, 01:03 PM)Monocle Wrote:

Likely a lot. Someone I watch on Twitch has done deathless runs of Sekiro with all the difficulty charms turned on without much trouble, so a deathless run without those on could probably be a piece of cake for players that are skilled enough at the game.

I guess the runes didn't get dropped in a spot you could pick them up again?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 6th, 2022, 01:03 PM)Monocle Wrote:

Likely a lot. Someone I watch on Twitch has done deathless runs of Sekiro with all the difficulty charms turned on without much trouble, so a deathless run without those on could probably be a piece of cake for players that are skilled enough at the game.

I guess the runes didn't get dropped in a spot you could pick them up again?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
nah I could get the runes easily but then I got stuck between the two spots in some invisible wall free fall. So I lost them before I even hit a chance to get them back
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
nah I could get the runes easily but then I got stuck between the two spots in some invisible wall free fall. So I lost them before I even hit a chance to get them back
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. Someone I watch on Twitch has played a lot of Elden Ring and I've seen them jump off things and die when the fall shouldn't be fatal, especially when there are much higher ones that are safe. I feel like a lot of the environment has inconsistent rules and collision.

Judging that you seem to have an affinity for swords, would you ever consider owning one even if just for show?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. Someone I watch on Twitch has played a lot of Elden Ring and I've seen them jump off things and die when the fall shouldn't be fatal, especially when there are much higher ones that are safe. I feel like a lot of the environment has inconsistent rules and collision.

Judging that you seem to have an affinity for swords, would you ever consider owning one even if just for show?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
oh i have a sword. it's not sharpened though. and a bokken.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
oh i have a sword. it's not sharpened though. and a bokken.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I had to look up what a bokken was. XD
Have you ever used it?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I had to look up what a bokken was. XD
Have you ever used it?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
nah. I got them when I still lived with my parents and they were very anti weapon. Now that I'm in my own place, I have the girls. the bokken is hard af so they'll hurt themselves.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
nah. I got them when I still lived with my parents and they were very anti weapon. Now that I'm in my own place, I have the girls. the bokken is hard af so they'll hurt themselves.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I often get confused by bokken and bokuto, so I had to check too. Owning one seems pretty cool though, and at least it's a form of defence if anyone intrudes your home. Obviously not the reason why you got it, but bet it's awesome to look at, hold and feel. Maybe swing at the air once in a while. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I often get confused by bokken and bokuto, so I had to check too. Owning one seems pretty cool though, and at least it's a form of defence if anyone intrudes your home. Obviously not the reason why you got it, but bet it's awesome to look at, hold and feel. Maybe swing at the air once in a while. XD
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Damn right it is! Although it's been a while since I've taken it out. Kids are older now and they remember stuff... can't have them finding my stuff!
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Damn right it is! Although it's been a while since I've taken it out. Kids are older now and they remember stuff... can't have them finding my stuff!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you let them see the swords when they're older and less likely to try shanking one another with them? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you let them see the swords when they're older and less likely to try shanking one another with them? Tongue
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
they've already seen them when we were spring cleaning last year. They touched them and stuff and wanted to use them and that's when they went back into the closet lmao
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
they've already seen them when we were spring cleaning last year. They touched them and stuff and wanted to use them and that's when they went back into the closet lmao
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's your favourite fantasy sword(s)?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's your favourite fantasy sword(s)?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
like type or actual swords? not sure about actual swords tbh
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
like type or actual swords? not sure about actual swords tbh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Type can work. I was thinking in terms of appearance, as in fantasy swords you've seen and thought "that one looks cool!".

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Type can work. I was thinking in terms of appearance, as in fantasy swords you've seen and thought "that one looks cool!".