Call of Duty (Series)
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Boy has Call of Duty shaped the video game world forever. Talk about anything that has to deal with it here!
WR91 Offline
Casual
Boy has Call of Duty shaped the video game world forever. Talk about anything that has to deal with it here!
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
Has anyone played Call of Duty: Vanguard yet? If so, was it worth the price you paid?
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
Has anyone played Call of Duty: Vanguard yet? If so, was it worth the price you paid?
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
I'm surprised there isn't more discussion to this topic.

Modern Warfare 2 has been released, who's been playing it ?
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've played only two games of Call of Duty, them being Finest Hour on the GameCube and Call of Duty 3 on the Wii. Enjoyed Finest Hour and played that all the way through, CoD3 I gave up on however. Just didn't grip me like Finest Hour did then CoD went into full on multiplayer and bringing out a game every year of something like that. Yes I know there's still Single Player content too and yearly games stopped, but I wasn't interested anymore.

Similar thing happened with Medal of Honour, I played Rising Sun and it had local multiplayer which I did play with family and friends but just that game was enough and having both that and the two CoD games, I was done with FPS games for the most part.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've played only two games of Call of Duty, them being Finest Hour on the GameCube and Call of Duty 3 on the Wii. Enjoyed Finest Hour and played that all the way through, CoD3 I gave up on however. Just didn't grip me like Finest Hour did then CoD went into full on multiplayer and bringing out a game every year of something like that. Yes I know there's still Single Player content too and yearly games stopped, but I wasn't interested anymore.

Similar thing happened with Medal of Honour, I played Rising Sun and it had local multiplayer which I did play with family and friends but just that game was enough and having both that and the two CoD games, I was done with FPS games for the most part.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Dec 6th, 2021, 05:11 AM)Cory Wrote:
Nope. I haven't cared about COD since the first MWII came out back in 2009.

(Oct 31st, 2022, 11:49 AM)aerodynamik Wrote:

I'm surprised too but maybe it's not as big as we all think it is.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Dec 6th, 2021, 05:11 AM)Cory Wrote:
Nope. I haven't cared about COD since the first MWII came out back in 2009.

(Oct 31st, 2022, 11:49 AM)aerodynamik Wrote:

I'm surprised too but maybe it's not as big as we all think it is.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
CoD has never really been a talked about game in this community nor something many, if any, people here play or take interest in. I know I've never cared to play a CoD game because there's way more interesting FPS games out there to choose from.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
CoD has never really been a talked about game in this community nor something many, if any, people here play or take interest in. I know I've never cared to play a CoD game because there's way more interesting FPS games out there to choose from.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I can't say I'm much interested myself. I don't really have an extensive history of FPS games or abilities, but COD's always been there I suppose.

I've been interested in some of the earlier games' campaigns, like MW1 and 2. Anyone have thoughts on those?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I can't say I'm much interested myself. I don't really have an extensive history of FPS games or abilities, but COD's always been there I suppose.

I've been interested in some of the earlier games' campaigns, like MW1 and 2. Anyone have thoughts on those?
zoldos Offline
Drake Narco
Currently Playing
The Finals
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
Me
XP: 192
I've been into Call of Duty for years. I played Black Ops 3 and 4, Vanguard, Modern Warfare 2019, and the new Modern Warfare 2.  They are very entertaining.  I strictly do on-line PvP. Smile
-=<>=-
zoldos Offline
Drake Narco
Currently Playing
The Finals
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
Me
XP: 192
I've been into Call of Duty for years. I played Black Ops 3 and 4, Vanguard, Modern Warfare 2019, and the new Modern Warfare 2.  They are very entertaining.  I strictly do on-line PvP. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 114 11,949 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 26,013 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,457 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,274 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,856 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface