500 Internal Server Errors
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I am aware that 500 Internal Server errors have started happening within the past hour across the entire board. I am currently looking into the issue, but in the meantime if this happens, simply refresh the page until it loads. As far as I know, the board is still usable as normal but just randomly throws back this error.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I am aware that 500 Internal Server errors have started happening within the past hour across the entire board. I am currently looking into the issue, but in the meantime if this happens, simply refresh the page until it loads. As far as I know, the board is still usable as normal but just randomly throws back this error.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
All is fine and the space station totally isn't going to blow up and kill us all! Nothing to worry about! Smile

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
All is fine and the space station totally isn't going to blow up and kill us all! Nothing to worry about! Smile

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, it better be fine. Just having the error is enough stress for me, I don't need it to get worse. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, it better be fine. Just having the error is enough stress for me, I don't need it to get worse. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,749
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I've noticed I'm getting these errors too, but they're inconsistent. After two or three tries, I was able to get through and make this post Tongue .

EDIT: Seems to be resolved on my end at this point... I haven't seen an "Internal Server Error" message for at least an hour now Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,749 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I've noticed I'm getting these errors too, but they're inconsistent. After two or three tries, I was able to get through and make this post Tongue .

EDIT: Seems to be resolved on my end at this point... I haven't seen an "Internal Server Error" message for at least an hour now Smile .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 4th, 2021, 09:32 PM)Kyng Wrote:

Yeah, I haven't noticed an issue for a bit now. I at most noticed it may have been related to the host upgrading the server to php 7.4, as every error message was referencing that, so I downgraded to 7.3 in the event it would help. I don't know if that has helped, or if somehow the issue has been fixing itself without my input, but I intend to find out from the host so that the issue doesn't return, or if it does I'm at least better equipped to tackle it than taking shots in the dark. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 4th, 2021, 09:32 PM)Kyng Wrote:

Yeah, I haven't noticed an issue for a bit now. I at most noticed it may have been related to the host upgrading the server to php 7.4, as every error message was referencing that, so I downgraded to 7.3 in the event it would help. I don't know if that has helped, or if somehow the issue has been fixing itself without my input, but I intend to find out from the host so that the issue doesn't return, or if it does I'm at least better equipped to tackle it than taking shots in the dark. Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Update: I just heard back from the host, and basically the issue was a large number of bots accessed the site today and overloaded the php, causing it to reject requests. Given that this has not happened before now, I'm going to monitor things before taking any steps for future prevention, since it may not even happen again.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Update: I just heard back from the host, and basically the issue was a large number of bots accessed the site today and overloaded the php, causing it to reject requests. Given that this has not happened before now, I'm going to monitor things before taking any steps for future prevention, since it may not even happen again.