Name All The Pokemon!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Think you can name them all off the top of your head? Name the original 151 Pokemon in less than 15 minutes by memory and see what your score is!

https://www.sporcle.com/games/g/pokemon

[Image: ANa8fZ4.png]

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Think you can name them all off the top of your head? Name the original 151 Pokemon in less than 15 minutes by memory and see what your score is!

https://www.sporcle.com/games/g/pokemon

[Image: ANa8fZ4.png]

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I got 81/151. These are what I missed:

All the ones in bold are those I remembered visually, but couldn't recall the names properly or at all. The rest I just straight up forgot existed. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I got 81/151. These are what I missed:

All the ones in bold are those I remembered visually, but couldn't recall the names properly or at all. The rest I just straight up forgot existed. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I got 93/151 I am honestly surprised I forgot some of them that I did like the Oddish family they are a cute pokemon family and I rather like them. XD

I also forgot zubat....
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I got 93/151 I am honestly surprised I forgot some of them that I did like the Oddish family they are a cute pokemon family and I rather like them. XD

I also forgot zubat....
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 16th, 2021, 11:45 PM)Karo Wrote:
I also forgot zubat....
I almost did but just barely managed to remember it. It's quite embarrassing really since Zubat is the cave Pokemon that everyone hates and knows more than any other. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 16th, 2021, 11:45 PM)Karo Wrote:
I also forgot zubat....
I almost did but just barely managed to remember it. It's quite embarrassing really since Zubat is the cave Pokemon that everyone hates and knows more than any other. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Me before starting: "The original 151 in 15 mins? Piece of cake."
Me during: *hands on head* "What the fuck is Bellsprout's second evolution called?!"

That was so much harder than I thought it would be, so many obvious ones missed, trying to go through types in my head too but didn't help either.
I got 87/151, would've got 88 but my hands stalled in the last 00:02 to type in Vaporeon. XD

I wonder would I be able to do Gen 5 better as that's the next gen I'm most confident in. *finds there's a Gen 2 in the next quiz* Let's see if 5 is there...12 minutes for 156 c'mon! I shall attempt in a minute.

EDIT: 40/156 and gave up, mind goes blank ffs! Definitely won't try another Pokémon one.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Me before starting: "The original 151 in 15 mins? Piece of cake."
Me during: *hands on head* "What the fuck is Bellsprout's second evolution called?!"

That was so much harder than I thought it would be, so many obvious ones missed, trying to go through types in my head too but didn't help either.
I got 87/151, would've got 88 but my hands stalled in the last 00:02 to type in Vaporeon. XD

I wonder would I be able to do Gen 5 better as that's the next gen I'm most confident in. *finds there's a Gen 2 in the next quiz* Let's see if 5 is there...12 minutes for 156 c'mon! I shall attempt in a minute.

EDIT: 40/156 and gave up, mind goes blank ffs! Definitely won't try another Pokémon one.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What was the quiz you took for the fifth gen @Mr EliteL?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What was the quiz you took for the fifth gen @Mr EliteL?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface That was in the same playlist as Gen I, if you scroll down there'll be a link to Gen II and I continued to get to V, so this one: Pokémon (Gen V) Quiz (sporcle.com) Goes up to Gen 8.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface That was in the same playlist as Gen I, if you scroll down there'll be a link to Gen II and I continued to get to V, so this one: Pokémon (Gen V) Quiz (sporcle.com) Goes up to Gen 8.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
115/151

Really disappointed that I missed Magnemite/Magneton, Cubone/Mjarowak and Chansey. I would have had 117 if I could remember how you spelled Pinsir (could picture that ugly fucker in my mind) and if I remembered Dewgongs name (again, remembered the image, couldn't remember the name).

The others that I missed I'm not too surprised about, considering I don't think I've ever used any of them in any playthroughs of any Pokemon games, ever. Though Tentacool/Tentacruel should have been one I remembered.

To be honest, pretty disappointed with the result. Wasn't expecting to get all of them, but I feel like 130/151 should have been my minimum. But I suppose that's the side effect of ignoring the existence of some Pokemon. Definitely could, and should, have done much better than this.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
115/151

Really disappointed that I missed Magnemite/Magneton, Cubone/Mjarowak and Chansey. I would have had 117 if I could remember how you spelled Pinsir (could picture that ugly fucker in my mind) and if I remembered Dewgongs name (again, remembered the image, couldn't remember the name).

The others that I missed I'm not too surprised about, considering I don't think I've ever used any of them in any playthroughs of any Pokemon games, ever. Though Tentacool/Tentacruel should have been one I remembered.

To be honest, pretty disappointed with the result. Wasn't expecting to get all of them, but I feel like 130/151 should have been my minimum. But I suppose that's the side effect of ignoring the existence of some Pokemon. Definitely could, and should, have done much better than this.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Decided to take this again to see if I could do better. Got 99/151 this time, and I'm still just forgetting a lot of easy ones that could get me a better score. Doh

I wish I knew enough Pokemon from the other gens to try quizzes of those. The best I could do with those is to probably match names with pictures. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Decided to take this again to see if I could do better. Got 99/151 this time, and I'm still just forgetting a lot of easy ones that could get me a better score. Doh

I wish I knew enough Pokemon from the other gens to try quizzes of those. The best I could do with those is to probably match names with pictures. ROFL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate The Pokémon Above Moonface 43 17,772 Jul 8th, 2021, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Prescription or Pokémon? ShiraNoMai 11 5,378 Apr 15th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL