Star Wars Jedi (Series)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I thought it might have been like, promised at launch for it to come to "current and next gen" but like, it wasn't lmao What a decision by our glorious leaders at Electronic Arts. Rolleyes
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I thought it might have been like, promised at launch for it to come to "current and next gen" but like, it wasn't lmao What a decision by our glorious leaders at Electronic Arts. Rolleyes
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I wonder if the choice to do this was made just to try and get more money out of the license now that EA no longer holds the exclusive game rights to Star Wars and wants to capitalize as much as they can off it before other companies put out Star Wars games. Also, I've been curious how the specs of a PS4 compare to the minimum PC specs for this game, so here's the comparison:

Processor
  • PC | 4 core / 8 threads | Intel Core i7-7700 | Ryzen 5 1400
  • PS4 | CPU: x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores
Memory
  • PC | 8 GB RAM
  • PS4 | GDDR5 8GB
Graphics
  • PC | 8GB VRAM | GTX 1070 | Radeon RX 580
  • PS4 | GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine
Alas, I am not well versed in hardware parts to really tell how these stack up to each other, but it seems at least the Memory and Processor specs for the PS4 are on-par more or less with the PC minimum. I'm trying my best to compare the Graphics specs and PS4 presumably falls short as it lacks any VRAM at all, and I have no clue what Radeon engine it's using because it just doesn't tell you. My rather uneducated guess/assumption is the game isn't going to do well at PC minimum on a PS4, and I didn't even check the Xbox One specs at all yet.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I wonder if the choice to do this was made just to try and get more money out of the license now that EA no longer holds the exclusive game rights to Star Wars and wants to capitalize as much as they can off it before other companies put out Star Wars games. Also, I've been curious how the specs of a PS4 compare to the minimum PC specs for this game, so here's the comparison:

Processor
  • PC | 4 core / 8 threads | Intel Core i7-7700 | Ryzen 5 1400
  • PS4 | CPU: x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores
Memory
  • PC | 8 GB RAM
  • PS4 | GDDR5 8GB
Graphics
  • PC | 8GB VRAM | GTX 1070 | Radeon RX 580
  • PS4 | GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine
Alas, I am not well versed in hardware parts to really tell how these stack up to each other, but it seems at least the Memory and Processor specs for the PS4 are on-par more or less with the PC minimum. I'm trying my best to compare the Graphics specs and PS4 presumably falls short as it lacks any VRAM at all, and I have no clue what Radeon engine it's using because it just doesn't tell you. My rather uneducated guess/assumption is the game isn't going to do well at PC minimum on a PS4, and I didn't even check the Xbox One specs at all yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persona (Series) | P3 Aigis The First Answer Port Announced Moonface 21 1,442 3 hours ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Rayman (Series) Moonface 18 9,891 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access Announcement Moonface 15 6,525 Apr 17th, 2024, 10:19 PM
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 120 12,748 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:29 PM
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 100 26,736 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM