Dead By Daylight
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Glad to see Raccoon City is being reworked. I used to wonder why people hated the map, but then I got it one time after a long period of not having it and realised it is actually a really bad map and maybe even the worst in the game. It's faithful but apart from the main lobby there are zero sight lines to try and get any idea of where the killer can be.

Prestige system definitely needed a rework, because just getting a bloody outfit was a garbage incentive to give up all your progress on a character. Why waste my BP on re-levelling a character when I can just pour that BP into another character instead?

The changes to the wiggle system sound good too. I never liked the RNG nature to it because unless you were not going to be saved it wasn't worth the risk to try getting off the hook yourself.

I like the anniversary rewards this year. The crown was nice but pretty forgettable because it was just one cosmetic for every character, so I like the variety of the masquerade masks.

Don't have much to say on The Dread since I care more for the map than the killer and I'm guessing the map itself wasn't shown off. The new RE chapter could be good, but I wonder if it'll have a map or just the characters. I won't ever bother to spend money for characters in this game so if it lacks a map I won't really care much for it.

I'm really getting tired of seeing AoT being shoved into multiple games. It already showed up in CoD which made zero sense, and I doubt it'll work well here because Titans just don't look right when they're almost the same size as a regular human. What makes them scary and impressive is the size, so I expect the Armored to look as out of place here as he does in CoD.

Hooked on You was definitely the most unexpected thing I'd ever see for this game. I can appreciate it being made for shits and giggles although I doubt I'll play it myself.

Overall it seems like they had a decent amount of stuff to share for their anniversary this year, and there's actually some changes coming that I actually have interest in which is nice since I find it hard to be interested in any of the paid content due to my aforementioned lack of interest in paying for anything in the game.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Glad to see Raccoon City is being reworked. I used to wonder why people hated the map, but then I got it one time after a long period of not having it and realised it is actually a really bad map and maybe even the worst in the game. It's faithful but apart from the main lobby there are zero sight lines to try and get any idea of where the killer can be.

Prestige system definitely needed a rework, because just getting a bloody outfit was a garbage incentive to give up all your progress on a character. Why waste my BP on re-levelling a character when I can just pour that BP into another character instead?

The changes to the wiggle system sound good too. I never liked the RNG nature to it because unless you were not going to be saved it wasn't worth the risk to try getting off the hook yourself.

I like the anniversary rewards this year. The crown was nice but pretty forgettable because it was just one cosmetic for every character, so I like the variety of the masquerade masks.

Don't have much to say on The Dread since I care more for the map than the killer and I'm guessing the map itself wasn't shown off. The new RE chapter could be good, but I wonder if it'll have a map or just the characters. I won't ever bother to spend money for characters in this game so if it lacks a map I won't really care much for it.

I'm really getting tired of seeing AoT being shoved into multiple games. It already showed up in CoD which made zero sense, and I doubt it'll work well here because Titans just don't look right when they're almost the same size as a regular human. What makes them scary and impressive is the size, so I expect the Armored to look as out of place here as he does in CoD.

Hooked on You was definitely the most unexpected thing I'd ever see for this game. I can appreciate it being made for shits and giggles although I doubt I'll play it myself.

Overall it seems like they had a decent amount of stuff to share for their anniversary this year, and there's actually some changes coming that I actually have interest in which is nice since I find it hard to be interested in any of the paid content due to my aforementioned lack of interest in paying for anything in the game.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Honestly as survivor I was lost, but it not too bad, but as a killer trying to get to those generator is a nightmare when your time limit is short!

I'm honestly worried that I might have to reget perks on my main because I know I never bothered to prestige any character I wasn't planning on playing as so since perk unlocks are tied to prestige now does that mean I have to prestige them all to get my perks? Hmm

Oh Moony the wiggle system isn't the chance of unhooking yourself the wiggle system is when a killer is carrying you to a hook.

I like the masquerade mask and I do like Mikaela & Yui, but Yui only get racing outfits and her mask is a racing masquerade mask and.......for me it was a bit of disappointment to not see Feng Min, Nea, or Claudette get one. Errm But there are a lot of killer mask I do like and could see myself occasionally playing.

I don't think you need to buy a chapter to get access to the map and the map has been shown and it based on the thing you see in the trailer really. Gasp

As for the Oni skin not looking intimidating I have no idea how it will look like in the actual game, but it might not look very scary. I'm looking forward to more anime crossover though and I hope this won't be the last!

Hooked on the year is my game of 2022 and if anyone disagrees I think their fundamentally wrong!

Killers are unique gameplay and survivors in the end are mostly skins and new perks to add to your main and I enjoy the variety, but eveyrone can enjoy the game in their own way!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Honestly as survivor I was lost, but it not too bad, but as a killer trying to get to those generator is a nightmare when your time limit is short!

I'm honestly worried that I might have to reget perks on my main because I know I never bothered to prestige any character I wasn't planning on playing as so since perk unlocks are tied to prestige now does that mean I have to prestige them all to get my perks? Hmm

Oh Moony the wiggle system isn't the chance of unhooking yourself the wiggle system is when a killer is carrying you to a hook.

I like the masquerade mask and I do like Mikaela & Yui, but Yui only get racing outfits and her mask is a racing masquerade mask and.......for me it was a bit of disappointment to not see Feng Min, Nea, or Claudette get one. Errm But there are a lot of killer mask I do like and could see myself occasionally playing.

I don't think you need to buy a chapter to get access to the map and the map has been shown and it based on the thing you see in the trailer really. Gasp

As for the Oni skin not looking intimidating I have no idea how it will look like in the actual game, but it might not look very scary. I'm looking forward to more anime crossover though and I hope this won't be the last!

Hooked on the year is my game of 2022 and if anyone disagrees I think their fundamentally wrong!

Killers are unique gameplay and survivors in the end are mostly skins and new perks to add to your main and I enjoy the variety, but eveyrone can enjoy the game in their own way!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can't remember if I ever played as a killer on Raccoon. I always got lost trying to find survivors who were hooked or downed and needed my help though, or finding a generator that wasn't already complete.

Ah. I don't think trying to break free from a killer carry needed changing really except giving players a chance to break free without needing other survivors to distract the killer. I'd still rather see skill checks applied to unhooking yourself though because it's the only RNG check in the game and I'm not a fan of it being entirely out of my control.

Oh I know maps aren't locked behind the paywall, but that's why I only care for maps in new chapters because I won't ever get to use the other content that gets added. I'll have to watch the trailer though because I didn't realize the map is shown in there.

I don't mind anime being put into the game for a crossover but it would be better if the developers pick ones that fit the theme of this game, like how all the other crossover content has been. AoT isn't remotely horror and it's inclusion here is just trying to jump on the publicity it has due to being in the finale. I'm sure there's lots of actual horror anime that can be represented.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can't remember if I ever played as a killer on Raccoon. I always got lost trying to find survivors who were hooked or downed and needed my help though, or finding a generator that wasn't already complete.

Ah. I don't think trying to break free from a killer carry needed changing really except giving players a chance to break free without needing other survivors to distract the killer. I'd still rather see skill checks applied to unhooking yourself though because it's the only RNG check in the game and I'm not a fan of it being entirely out of my control.

Oh I know maps aren't locked behind the paywall, but that's why I only care for maps in new chapters because I won't ever get to use the other content that gets added. I'll have to watch the trailer though because I didn't realize the map is shown in there.

I don't mind anime being put into the game for a crossover but it would be better if the developers pick ones that fit the theme of this game, like how all the other crossover content has been. AoT isn't remotely horror and it's inclusion here is just trying to jump on the publicity it has due to being in the finale. I'm sure there's lots of actual horror anime that can be represented.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dead by Daylight | Resident Evil: Project W Chapter Announced
Dead by Daylight is getting another Resident Evil themed chapter, this time featuring a new Killer – Albert Wesker, The Mastermind – and 2 new Survivors, Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers. The Raccoon City Police Department Map has also been reworked.

This chapter has no current release date; however, BHVR has stated it is coming soon.

I really need to get back into playing this. I've been having a growing itch to play it over the last few weeks but haven't bitten the bullet yet.
I also didn't realize the Hooked on You dating sim game released today. Did you get it yet @Karo?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dead by Daylight | Resident Evil: Project W Chapter Announced
Dead by Daylight is getting another Resident Evil themed chapter, this time featuring a new Killer – Albert Wesker, The Mastermind – and 2 new Survivors, Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers. The Raccoon City Police Department Map has also been reworked.

This chapter has no current release date; however, BHVR has stated it is coming soon.

I really need to get back into playing this. I've been having a growing itch to play it over the last few weeks but haven't bitten the bullet yet.
I also didn't realize the Hooked on You dating sim game released today. Did you get it yet @Karo?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I uh, well. Today in "Things You Didn't Expect To See", I present to you the following trailer:

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I uh, well. Today in "Things You Didn't Expect To See", I present to you the following trailer:

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I thought I'd never need to post in this topic until now...but what the, Nick Cage?! Is he a Killer or survivor, doesn't really matter which, both can make sense somehow. LOL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I thought I'd never need to post in this topic until now...but what the, Nick Cage?! Is he a Killer or survivor, doesn't really matter which, both can make sense somehow. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
As far as I can tell he's going to be a survivor, but either way this is likely the most ridiculous thing this game will ever announce for itself. I'm just trying to figure out why Nicolas Cage in particular as a celebrity choice. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
As far as I can tell he's going to be a survivor, but either way this is likely the most ridiculous thing this game will ever announce for itself. I'm just trying to figure out why Nicolas Cage in particular as a celebrity choice. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dead by Daylight | Alien Teaser Trailer
The entity mostly comes out at night. Mostly...

Aww dude! I've seen the community wishing for this for years and everyone just figured it would never happen, so to unexpectedly see this announcement just now is incredibly hype to me! Wow
I doubt the Xenomorph is going to have a wall/ceiling climbing ability like one person made mock-up game footage for because of maps that are in outdoor open areas, but I do wonder what unique things they'll do with this killer. Man I can't wait for August 8 when they're gonna show more about this! Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dead by Daylight | Alien Teaser Trailer
The entity mostly comes out at night. Mostly...

Aww dude! I've seen the community wishing for this for years and everyone just figured it would never happen, so to unexpectedly see this announcement just now is incredibly hype to me! Wow
I doubt the Xenomorph is going to have a wall/ceiling climbing ability like one person made mock-up game footage for because of maps that are in outdoor open areas, but I do wonder what unique things they'll do with this killer. Man I can't wait for August 8 when they're gonna show more about this! Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Space (Series) WR91 24 6,350 Jan 29th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Walking Dead (Telltale Series) WR91 1 2,051 Oct 2nd, 2020, 09:48 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Red Dead Redemption II Moonface 25 17,357 Sep 28th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: WR91