Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, I shouldn't have to reply to toxic behavior with toxic behavior. That just leads to a never-ending spiral. If that's how it has to be, I'll gladly throw out the other half of this game, because SCREW THEM!

Also, just wanted to point out an ACADEMIC PAPER exists on Toxic DBD behavior! No, not gaming in general; SPECIFICALLY DBD!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, I shouldn't have to reply to toxic behavior with toxic behavior. That just leads to a never-ending spiral. If that's how it has to be, I'll gladly throw out the other half of this game, because SCREW THEM!

Also, just wanted to point out an ACADEMIC PAPER exists on Toxic DBD behavior! No, not gaming in general; SPECIFICALLY DBD!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am amazed that Dead By Daylight toxicity made it into a paper! I told you it was the brand new hit game by Behavior! It so brand new and a hit that it even has paper written about it shite community! Though honestly I do come across toxicity occasionally but normally it doesn't happen to me. Gasp I'll have to actually read it later though I haven't read the paper yet.

Now for some FRESH DBD leaks by our residents DBDleaks twitter

For those of you that decided to read the leak what do you think of this strange development? Which one are you looking forward to the most? and would you want BHVR to keep up with this trend here to give you more new content over a development cycle?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am amazed that Dead By Daylight toxicity made it into a paper! I told you it was the brand new hit game by Behavior! It so brand new and a hit that it even has paper written about it shite community! Though honestly I do come across toxicity occasionally but normally it doesn't happen to me. Gasp I'll have to actually read it later though I haven't read the paper yet.

Now for some FRESH DBD leaks by our residents DBDleaks twitter

For those of you that decided to read the leak what do you think of this strange development? Which one are you looking forward to the most? and would you want BHVR to keep up with this trend here to give you more new content over a development cycle?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 3rd, 2021, 02:53 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I made the mistake of attempting a Huntress game yesterday, and I'm never playing Killer again unless I'm with friends, because survivors are assholes! Seriously, I had two survivors stand in front of the gate, openly mocking me by pointing, teabagging, and running around me because "HAHA, I WIN, YOU SUCK!"

I'm just going to outright state it: DBD's playerbase is less toxic than WORLD OF TANKS!
I'm going to assume you meant to say more instead of less. XD
I've not had any toxic survivors in the two times I've played killer yet, but I also don't think I've been near the exit gate when it's been open and people are running for it. Normally I just don't make it or I'm dealing with someone who was opening the other gate that I came across.

(Aug 3rd, 2021, 04:04 AM)Karo Wrote:
I actually seen a video that someone was being a shitty loser to a tier three Myers they even insulted them in their stream and then the Mikey propped tier 3 and mori'd him.
There's a reason this games subreddit has a tag dedicated to "JUST LEAVE!" for videos such as this. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 3rd, 2021, 02:53 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I made the mistake of attempting a Huntress game yesterday, and I'm never playing Killer again unless I'm with friends, because survivors are assholes! Seriously, I had two survivors stand in front of the gate, openly mocking me by pointing, teabagging, and running around me because "HAHA, I WIN, YOU SUCK!"

I'm just going to outright state it: DBD's playerbase is less toxic than WORLD OF TANKS!
I'm going to assume you meant to say more instead of less. XD
I've not had any toxic survivors in the two times I've played killer yet, but I also don't think I've been near the exit gate when it's been open and people are running for it. Normally I just don't make it or I'm dealing with someone who was opening the other gate that I came across.

(Aug 3rd, 2021, 04:04 AM)Karo Wrote:
I actually seen a video that someone was being a shitty loser to a tier three Myers they even insulted them in their stream and then the Mikey propped tier 3 and mori'd him.
There's a reason this games subreddit has a tag dedicated to "JUST LEAVE!" for videos such as this. ROFL
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yes, I did mean more. *edit fixes*

Yeah, no, I've played Killer 3 times and only once did I get a decent group of survivors who didn't mock me, and that was my first game. My second game had someone mock me in chat, saying that I suck because I had a bad game where I didn't get a single hook WHEN I'M PLAYING NURSE FOR LITERALLY THE SECOND TIME EVER! That was the first rage quit of Killer, and now I'm NEVER doing it again! I have 4 cakes sitting on my Huntress now that are just going to go to waste now, because I REFUSE to let people OPENLY MOCK ME because I'm a noob!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yes, I did mean more. *edit fixes*

Yeah, no, I've played Killer 3 times and only once did I get a decent group of survivors who didn't mock me, and that was my first game. My second game had someone mock me in chat, saying that I suck because I had a bad game where I didn't get a single hook WHEN I'M PLAYING NURSE FOR LITERALLY THE SECOND TIME EVER! That was the first rage quit of Killer, and now I'm NEVER doing it again! I have 4 cakes sitting on my Huntress now that are just going to go to waste now, because I REFUSE to let people OPENLY MOCK ME because I'm a noob!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I find that I tend to get put against console players when I'm the killer, which might be keeping me from seeing a toxic chat in games where I don't do well as the killer.

Although today I played as the killer and killed everybody, which was really neat! The last person tried to camp the hatch but stupidly did it before I got the other person, so they gave away where the hatch was when I saw them while chasing the other person, so the second I caught and hooked that player I immediately went to the hatch so that the last person couldn't escape with it. Because they were dumb enough to camp it even though I knew they were doing it, they were right by me after I closed it so they never stood a chance to get the exit gates opened. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I find that I tend to get put against console players when I'm the killer, which might be keeping me from seeing a toxic chat in games where I don't do well as the killer.

Although today I played as the killer and killed everybody, which was really neat! The last person tried to camp the hatch but stupidly did it before I got the other person, so they gave away where the hatch was when I saw them while chasing the other person, so the second I caught and hooked that player I immediately went to the hatch so that the last person couldn't escape with it. Because they were dumb enough to camp it even though I knew they were doing it, they were right by me after I closed it so they never stood a chance to get the exit gates opened. Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
"Stranger Things" Chapter Being Removed from Sale
So this is interesting:
All of the Stranger Things content is being removed from sale on November 17, and the map that came with that content is being removed from the game too, meaning it can no longer be played after the aforementioned date. If you already own the characters from the chapter, you will still be able to use them, but will not be able to purchase any cosmetics for them as they will also be removed from sale.

I don't think any content has ever been removed from Dead by Daylight before has it? I expect the only reason the characters aren't being nuked entirely like the map is because they're paid additions, whereas the map was just free for everybody.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
"Stranger Things" Chapter Being Removed from Sale
So this is interesting:
All of the Stranger Things content is being removed from sale on November 17, and the map that came with that content is being removed from the game too, meaning it can no longer be played after the aforementioned date. If you already own the characters from the chapter, you will still be able to use them, but will not be able to purchase any cosmetics for them as they will also be removed from sale.

I don't think any content has ever been removed from Dead by Daylight before has it? I expect the only reason the characters aren't being nuked entirely like the map is because they're paid additions, whereas the map was just free for everybody.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
This has never happened before that I know of I know they had to wait a while to get Freddie on the switch version, but a map being pulled permanently and sales of characters being over never seen this before!

There must of been some big deal breaker for them cause they were regularly releasing new Stranger Things content. Eh
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
This has never happened before that I know of I know they had to wait a while to get Freddie on the switch version, but a map being pulled permanently and sales of characters being over never seen this before!

There must of been some big deal breaker for them cause they were regularly releasing new Stranger Things content. Eh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's a shame the map has to go away too. I'd rather they find a way to reskin it down the line and put it back out without any of the stuff that references Stranger Things like how they're apparently redoing the survivor perks on the characters that are going away.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's a shame the map has to go away too. I'd rather they find a way to reskin it down the line and put it back out without any of the stuff that references Stranger Things like how they're apparently redoing the survivor perks on the characters that are going away.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
To be honest with you Moony I don't really want Hawkin to come back I started DBD when it came out, but I don't really even like getting that map. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
To be honest with you Moony I don't really want Hawkin to come back I started DBD when it came out, but I don't really even like getting that map. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not that it matters to me since I'll never care to get 100% of the achievements in this game, but I hope achievements such as "Savage Take-Down" will be removed from the game too, since they're only obtainable by using the Demogorgon which will basically lock it off after November 17. It'd suck to be unable to get 100% because of achievements that are literally unobtainable; although, I don't like the fact that there are any locked behind a paywall to begin with. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not that it matters to me since I'll never care to get 100% of the achievements in this game, but I hope achievements such as "Savage Take-Down" will be removed from the game too, since they're only obtainable by using the Demogorgon which will basically lock it off after November 17. It'd suck to be unable to get 100% because of achievements that are literally unobtainable; although, I don't like the fact that there are any locked behind a paywall to begin with. Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just played a few matches against the new Pinhead killer, and this is the first time I've ever quit during a match. I just don't see how this killer is balanced when he has a passive skill that eventually causes chains to spawn on survivors, and the only way to stop it is to cleanse a box that he can instantly teleport to as soon as you pick it up. If the chains have already begun spawning in, then you'll likely be interrupted whenever you try to cleanse the box, and the progress bar resets every time a chain interrupts you. The only time you can actually cleanse it is if the killer is hooking a survivor so they can't teleport, but then I'm just finding killers who sit on people that are downed and wait for you to grab the box to teleport to you, and if you never grab the box then eventually the chains spawn in and make it a pain to fix generators. You're fucked either way and I don't see how players are supposed to combat that without sacrificing a player every time the box needs cleaning.

The box should only show where the player is that's holding it, and have the teleportation removed. As it is now it just sucks to play against and just screws survivors in every possible way.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just played a few matches against the new Pinhead killer, and this is the first time I've ever quit during a match. I just don't see how this killer is balanced when he has a passive skill that eventually causes chains to spawn on survivors, and the only way to stop it is to cleanse a box that he can instantly teleport to as soon as you pick it up. If the chains have already begun spawning in, then you'll likely be interrupted whenever you try to cleanse the box, and the progress bar resets every time a chain interrupts you. The only time you can actually cleanse it is if the killer is hooking a survivor so they can't teleport, but then I'm just finding killers who sit on people that are downed and wait for you to grab the box to teleport to you, and if you never grab the box then eventually the chains spawn in and make it a pain to fix generators. You're fucked either way and I don't see how players are supposed to combat that without sacrificing a player every time the box needs cleaning.

The box should only show where the player is that's holding it, and have the teleportation removed. As it is now it just sucks to play against and just screws survivors in every possible way.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I have only played against him in the PTB and I feel like the animations feel a bit weird since everything is a chain. I thought it was kinda fun, but it is kinda frustrating how your always being grabbed by the chains like all the time

Hopefully they will adjust him I kinda feel like its probably not even worth it to try the puzzle cube or anything. Just because he can teleport straight to you. Now of course maybe the thing is you actually aren't suppose to be able to complete it as I don't have much experience with him yet. Eh
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I have only played against him in the PTB and I feel like the animations feel a bit weird since everything is a chain. I thought it was kinda fun, but it is kinda frustrating how your always being grabbed by the chains like all the time

Hopefully they will adjust him I kinda feel like its probably not even worth it to try the puzzle cube or anything. Just because he can teleport straight to you. Now of course maybe the thing is you actually aren't suppose to be able to complete it as I don't have much experience with him yet. Eh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I looked into the character a lot last night and the general consensus seems to be that you only need to grab the box to stop the chain hunt; solving it is only necessary to stop the chain hunt for yourself, because whoever holds the box only stops the hunt for everyone but themselves.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I looked into the character a lot last night and the general consensus seems to be that you only need to grab the box to stop the chain hunt; solving it is only necessary to stop the chain hunt for yourself, because whoever holds the box only stops the hunt for everyone but themselves.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So there are a lot of changes coming for DBD in the mid chapter and the newest survivor we are getting with the mid chapter is an original survivor with a witchy aesthetic which I think is pretty neat.

Changes Wrote:
The Trapper
  • Six traps are guaranteed to spawn
  • He starts with two bear traps by default so he can set up easier
  • Adds on are looked over and changes
The Spirit
  • When she phasing near you her sound is now directional as she is getting more sloppy or maybe the survivors are better at hearing now? Canonically who knows!
  • Her adds on have been changed and her overpowered adds on have been changed
  • She might kick up dust after the PTB the devs are seeing if it warranted or not.
The Deathslinger
  • He now has a longer delay for when he can basic attack after he goes into the aim
  • Decreased movement speed penalty while aiming
  • You have to full aim down the sights to shoot
  • Terror radius has been increased to 32
  • Add on changes
The Plague
  • Interacting with objects that are infected have faster infection time and they last longer on the object
  • Movement speed buff to her while she using vile purge
  • Her power button will now charge a lil after you let go similar to the huntress' hatchets.
  • Cleansing at fountain had its time increased
  • ADD ON CHANGESS

Add on changes for killers

• Tombstone Myers is dead as the add on and others have been changed.
  • The Nurse had an add on adjusted
  • The Hag
  • The Hillbilly
  • The Oni
  • The Ping Pong
  • The Wraith
  • The Pig
  • The Ghost Face
Perk Changes
Vigil 
Nice and simple: We’re increasing the recovery rate from 10/15/20% to 20/25/30%. Additionally, Vigil will now increase the recovery rate of the Broken, Exposed, and Oblivious status effects as well (where applicable). In short, more situations where it’s useful, and even faster recovery too. 
Babysitter/Guardian 
Another small tweak: The rescued Survivor will now receive a speed boost for 4/6/8 seconds in addition to not leaving Scratch Marks or Pools of Blood. The aura reading duration has also been doubled. 
For the People 
For the People can create some amazing moments, but the trade-off of being Broken can make it very risky to justify using. We’re decreasing the duration of the Broken status effect from 110/100/90 seconds to 80/70/60 seconds. 
Hex: Retribution 
Previously, Hex: Retribution would only make a Survivor Oblivious if they cleansed a dull totem. Now, interacting with any kind of totem will make them Oblivious. Additionally, we’ve increased the aura reading duration once a hex totem is cleansed to 15 seconds. 
Hex: Blood Favor 
This perk shipped with very safe conditions so it didn’t get out of control. Upon reflection, we feel comfortable with removing some of these restrictions. Hex: Blood Favor will no longer have a cooldown, and will also activate upon successful Special Attacks as well. 
Hex: The Third Seal 
Just like the above, we’ve added Special Attacks to Hex: Third Seal as well. This should make the perk more practical on Killers that focus more on dealing damage with their power. 
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt 
With Boon perks making their way to the game (more on this soon!), we decided to give Thrill of the Hunt some love by extending the speed penalty from Cleansing to Blessing as well.
Windows of Opportunity 
Much like Zanshin Tactics, we’re removing the cooldown from this perk entirely. We’re also increasing the range to 24/28/32m as well. Go away, cooldown, we don’t want you here! 
Repressed Alliance 
Repressed Alliance has the potential to save a good chunk of progress when timed well, but due to the high requirements for the perk to activate, it can often not be ready by the time you need it. With that said, we’ve reduced the time required to activate the perk to 55/50/45 seconds. 
Built to Last 
This perk shipped with fairly safe numbers to make sure it couldn’t get out of hand, but that ended up making it a pretty unpopular choice. We’ve reworked it to be far more effective at what it’s meant to do. 
Hiding in a locker for 14/13/12 seconds with a depleted item in your hand will cause it to refill 99% of its charges. Each use of Built to Last reduced the number of charges refilled by 33%.  
Any Means Necessary 
Previously, we reduced the cooldown of Any Means Necessary and saw more people start to use it. It’s still not quite where we’d like it to be, so we’ve added an aura reading effect on all dropped pallets. This way, as soon as it’s ready, you’ll know exactly where you can use it! 
No Mither 
No Mither allows you to trade a health state for other bonuses, but these bonuses aren’t strong enough to warrant using the perk. We’ve increased the Grunts of Pain reduction to 25/50/75%. Additionally, we added a 15/20/25% increase recovery speed while in the dying state. 
Side note: Yes, we know a lot of you use this perk as sort of a “hard mode”. We’re not looking to completely get rid of that, as silly as it may be. 
Mindbreaker/Fearmonger 
This is a simple one: Survivors who are working on a generator will now suffer from Blindness in addition to Exhaustion. This’ll cause the perk to not only prevent the use of Exhaustion perks, but also any aura reading that the Survivor may have. 

The Hatch & Keys
  • The Hatch will only spawn if there one survivor left in the trial no matter what
  • Keys now take a lil bit to open said hatch.
  • Progress does not reset if you stop during this animation
  • Where did they go achievement will be changed to an open the hatch with a key achievement.

BOON TOTEMS
Mikaela Reed is the first survivor with boon totem perks feel free to try them out.
Patch note for the official big two list: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/283237
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So there are a lot of changes coming for DBD in the mid chapter and the newest survivor we are getting with the mid chapter is an original survivor with a witchy aesthetic which I think is pretty neat.

Changes Wrote:
The Trapper
  • Six traps are guaranteed to spawn
  • He starts with two bear traps by default so he can set up easier
  • Adds on are looked over and changes
The Spirit
  • When she phasing near you her sound is now directional as she is getting more sloppy or maybe the survivors are better at hearing now? Canonically who knows!
  • Her adds on have been changed and her overpowered adds on have been changed
  • She might kick up dust after the PTB the devs are seeing if it warranted or not.
The Deathslinger
  • He now has a longer delay for when he can basic attack after he goes into the aim
  • Decreased movement speed penalty while aiming
  • You have to full aim down the sights to shoot
  • Terror radius has been increased to 32
  • Add on changes
The Plague
  • Interacting with objects that are infected have faster infection time and they last longer on the object
  • Movement speed buff to her while she using vile purge
  • Her power button will now charge a lil after you let go similar to the huntress' hatchets.
  • Cleansing at fountain had its time increased
  • ADD ON CHANGESS

Add on changes for killers

• Tombstone Myers is dead as the add on and others have been changed.
  • The Nurse had an add on adjusted
  • The Hag
  • The Hillbilly
  • The Oni
  • The Ping Pong
  • The Wraith
  • The Pig
  • The Ghost Face
Perk Changes
Vigil 
Nice and simple: We’re increasing the recovery rate from 10/15/20% to 20/25/30%. Additionally, Vigil will now increase the recovery rate of the Broken, Exposed, and Oblivious status effects as well (where applicable). In short, more situations where it’s useful, and even faster recovery too. 
Babysitter/Guardian 
Another small tweak: The rescued Survivor will now receive a speed boost for 4/6/8 seconds in addition to not leaving Scratch Marks or Pools of Blood. The aura reading duration has also been doubled. 
For the People 
For the People can create some amazing moments, but the trade-off of being Broken can make it very risky to justify using. We’re decreasing the duration of the Broken status effect from 110/100/90 seconds to 80/70/60 seconds. 
Hex: Retribution 
Previously, Hex: Retribution would only make a Survivor Oblivious if they cleansed a dull totem. Now, interacting with any kind of totem will make them Oblivious. Additionally, we’ve increased the aura reading duration once a hex totem is cleansed to 15 seconds. 
Hex: Blood Favor 
This perk shipped with very safe conditions so it didn’t get out of control. Upon reflection, we feel comfortable with removing some of these restrictions. Hex: Blood Favor will no longer have a cooldown, and will also activate upon successful Special Attacks as well. 
Hex: The Third Seal 
Just like the above, we’ve added Special Attacks to Hex: Third Seal as well. This should make the perk more practical on Killers that focus more on dealing damage with their power. 
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt 
With Boon perks making their way to the game (more on this soon!), we decided to give Thrill of the Hunt some love by extending the speed penalty from Cleansing to Blessing as well.
Windows of Opportunity 
Much like Zanshin Tactics, we’re removing the cooldown from this perk entirely. We’re also increasing the range to 24/28/32m as well. Go away, cooldown, we don’t want you here! 
Repressed Alliance 
Repressed Alliance has the potential to save a good chunk of progress when timed well, but due to the high requirements for the perk to activate, it can often not be ready by the time you need it. With that said, we’ve reduced the time required to activate the perk to 55/50/45 seconds. 
Built to Last 
This perk shipped with fairly safe numbers to make sure it couldn’t get out of hand, but that ended up making it a pretty unpopular choice. We’ve reworked it to be far more effective at what it’s meant to do. 
Hiding in a locker for 14/13/12 seconds with a depleted item in your hand will cause it to refill 99% of its charges. Each use of Built to Last reduced the number of charges refilled by 33%.  
Any Means Necessary 
Previously, we reduced the cooldown of Any Means Necessary and saw more people start to use it. It’s still not quite where we’d like it to be, so we’ve added an aura reading effect on all dropped pallets. This way, as soon as it’s ready, you’ll know exactly where you can use it! 
No Mither 
No Mither allows you to trade a health state for other bonuses, but these bonuses aren’t strong enough to warrant using the perk. We’ve increased the Grunts of Pain reduction to 25/50/75%. Additionally, we added a 15/20/25% increase recovery speed while in the dying state. 
Side note: Yes, we know a lot of you use this perk as sort of a “hard mode”. We’re not looking to completely get rid of that, as silly as it may be. 
Mindbreaker/Fearmonger 
This is a simple one: Survivors who are working on a generator will now suffer from Blindness in addition to Exhaustion. This’ll cause the perk to not only prevent the use of Exhaustion perks, but also any aura reading that the Survivor may have. 

The Hatch & Keys
  • The Hatch will only spawn if there one survivor left in the trial no matter what
  • Keys now take a lil bit to open said hatch.
  • Progress does not reset if you stop during this animation
  • Where did they go achievement will be changed to an open the hatch with a key achievement.

BOON TOTEMS
Mikaela Reed is the first survivor with boon totem perks feel free to try them out.
Patch note for the official big two list: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/283237
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I like the addition of Boon Totems. Normally I always destroy a totem if I see it, activated or not, because there never feels like there's a good reason to leave it alone for the killer to potentially use it. It feels like there'll be actual risk/reward attached to them.

Also, I don't understand what a lullaby is exactly. I read that Deathslinger lacks one while other ranged killers all have one, but I thought a lullaby was just the weird chanting Huntress does as part of her character aesthetic. Is it supposed to be a way to warn players they're facing a ranged killer because the killer could attack them without putting the survivor into their terror radius first?

Boundary Break released a video a few days ago for this game too, and it's pretty interesting, although unfortunately a little limited due to the nature of the game:

He has said he'll make another part though because of the overwhelming reception this video received.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I like the addition of Boon Totems. Normally I always destroy a totem if I see it, activated or not, because there never feels like there's a good reason to leave it alone for the killer to potentially use it. It feels like there'll be actual risk/reward attached to them.

Also, I don't understand what a lullaby is exactly. I read that Deathslinger lacks one while other ranged killers all have one, but I thought a lullaby was just the weird chanting Huntress does as part of her character aesthetic. Is it supposed to be a way to warn players they're facing a ranged killer because the killer could attack them without putting the survivor into their terror radius first?

Boundary Break released a video a few days ago for this game too, and it's pretty interesting, although unfortunately a little limited due to the nature of the game:

He has said he'll make another part though because of the overwhelming reception this video received.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Space (Series) WR91 24 6,350 Jan 29th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Walking Dead (Telltale Series) WR91 1 2,051 Oct 2nd, 2020, 09:48 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Red Dead Redemption II Moonface 25 17,357 Sep 28th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: WR91