What Would a Protagonist Have to Do to Instantly Reach the Credits?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Stardew Valley:
You continue your miserable life in the city working a miserable desk job til the day you die. The Valley is none-the-wiser and possibly in danger of being overruled by the Joja company expansion.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Stardew Valley:
You continue your miserable life in the city working a miserable desk job til the day you die. The Valley is none-the-wiser and possibly in danger of being overruled by the Joja company expansion.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Squid Game

Kang Sae-byeok doesn't steal Seong Gi-hun's money from the horse race betting - so, he's able to use it to help his mother, and he never has any reason to participate in the games in the first place.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Squid Game

Kang Sae-byeok doesn't steal Seong Gi-hun's money from the horse race betting - so, he's able to use it to help his mother, and he never has any reason to participate in the games in the first place.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
^ Ha, that reminds me.

Deadman Wonderland:
Ganta is found not guilty of the charges filed against him for murdering his entire classroom. Ganta lives a positive life but learns to live with the PTSD of having witnessed that much murder and wondering what the fuck that red gem is in his chest.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
^ Ha, that reminds me.

Deadman Wonderland:
Ganta is found not guilty of the charges filed against him for murdering his entire classroom. Ganta lives a positive life but learns to live with the PTSD of having witnessed that much murder and wondering what the fuck that red gem is in his chest.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Gurren Lagann

Simon never finds the small drill or Lagann through digging and neither does anyone else. Simon and Kamina both lose their life from the mecha that attacks in Giha Village, along with Yoko who also can't do enough to stop it.

Ah crap.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Gurren Lagann

Simon never finds the small drill or Lagann through digging and neither does anyone else. Simon and Kamina both lose their life from the mecha that attacks in Giha Village, along with Yoko who also can't do enough to stop it.

Ah crap.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Sonic the Hedgehog

When you're in your hideout, stop monologuing and just jump through the ring!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Sonic the Hedgehog

When you're in your hideout, stop monologuing and just jump through the ring!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Having watched the NieR Automata anime last night I forgot about how silly the fake endings for that game are and how technically doing random stupid stuff can technically get you to the credits, such as removing your OS chip or eating a fish. ROFL

Uncharted 3
Having crash landed in the desert, Nate walks across the Rub' al Khali but takes a wrong turn at the well, resulting in him never coming across the abandoned town that ultimately leads to his rescue. Lost and without supplies because for whatever reason he still decided to not search any of the plane wreckage that was literally carrying supplies, Nate dies somewhere out in the desert and his body is never found.

Jak II
Upon learning his younger self must go back in time instead of himself, Jak decides to walk through the portal anyway, destroying the timeline and I guess sending every Jak game straight to the credits since I don't know if he would be present in any of them after doing this? XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Having watched the NieR Automata anime last night I forgot about how silly the fake endings for that game are and how technically doing random stupid stuff can technically get you to the credits, such as removing your OS chip or eating a fish. ROFL

Uncharted 3
Having crash landed in the desert, Nate walks across the Rub' al Khali but takes a wrong turn at the well, resulting in him never coming across the abandoned town that ultimately leads to his rescue. Lost and without supplies because for whatever reason he still decided to not search any of the plane wreckage that was literally carrying supplies, Nate dies somewhere out in the desert and his body is never found.

Jak II
Upon learning his younger self must go back in time instead of himself, Jak decides to walk through the portal anyway, destroying the timeline and I guess sending every Jak game straight to the credits since I don't know if he would be present in any of them after doing this? XD