Favourite Actors/Actresses and/or Their Performances?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For whatever reason I was thinking of who my favourite actors/actresses are in movies or shows that I've watched, and figured I'd ask everyone else the question too. Tongue
Also, voice acting counts; they don't need to be actually doing the acting physically. Wink

I've not seen a lot of movies he stars in, but I've adored Raul Julia in any performance I've seen of him, which are his roles in Addams Family and Street Fighter.
For voice acting, I really like Nolan North and Troy Baker because they've been in a lot of games I liked and their voice performances were always on point for the character they portrayed.

Edit: Noticed I messed up the spelling of the title. Also decided to add on that it can be for singular performances, in the event you really like a particular performance by an actor but may not view them as an overall favourite across all their work, i.e. you might like Will Smith in Bad Boys but overall find him to be a rather lackluster actor.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For whatever reason I was thinking of who my favourite actors/actresses are in movies or shows that I've watched, and figured I'd ask everyone else the question too. Tongue
Also, voice acting counts; they don't need to be actually doing the acting physically. Wink

I've not seen a lot of movies he stars in, but I've adored Raul Julia in any performance I've seen of him, which are his roles in Addams Family and Street Fighter.
For voice acting, I really like Nolan North and Troy Baker because they've been in a lot of games I liked and their voice performances were always on point for the character they portrayed.

Edit: Noticed I messed up the spelling of the title. Also decided to add on that it can be for singular performances, in the event you really like a particular performance by an actor but may not view them as an overall favourite across all their work, i.e. you might like Will Smith in Bad Boys but overall find him to be a rather lackluster actor.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've met quite a few anime voice actors in my lifetime from attending many a convention that feature them frequently, the most famous of them all (although not anime) being Mr. Charles Martinet of Mario-voicing fame. He's a very fun character and will always try to even stay in character, even when not prompted to.

I've also met:
Johnny Yong Bosch
David Vincent
Erica Mendez
Todd Haberkorn
J. Michael Tatum
Tom Kenny (I suppose he's of equal fame to Martinet but eh)
Eric Stuart
Brittany Karbowski
Monica Rial
Troy Baker
Caitlin Glass
Roger Craig Smith

There are probably loads of others I'm forgetting but that's all I can come up with for now XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've met quite a few anime voice actors in my lifetime from attending many a convention that feature them frequently, the most famous of them all (although not anime) being Mr. Charles Martinet of Mario-voicing fame. He's a very fun character and will always try to even stay in character, even when not prompted to.

I've also met:
Johnny Yong Bosch
David Vincent
Erica Mendez
Todd Haberkorn
J. Michael Tatum
Tom Kenny (I suppose he's of equal fame to Martinet but eh)
Eric Stuart
Brittany Karbowski
Monica Rial
Troy Baker
Caitlin Glass
Roger Craig Smith

There are probably loads of others I'm forgetting but that's all I can come up with for now XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Are all those you've met actors that you consider among your favourites @ShiraNoMai?

After watching Pulp Fiction recently, I realised that I really like John Travolta as an actor, especially when he gets a role that isn't being a 100% good guy. His performances in The Punisher and The Taking of Pelham 123 are both really good, and I'd go out of my way to watch other movies of his I've not seen yet that were rated decently and feature him in a prominent role.

Another actor who I like watching the movies of is Jackie Chan, at least for his older stuff. The guy himself isn't great as a person, but that doesn't take away from how good he was at martial arts movies, especially since he did all his own stunts. Thinking of martial arts, I also really loved all of Bruce Lee's stuff and it's a shame he died so young. Sad

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Are all those you've met actors that you consider among your favourites @ShiraNoMai?

After watching Pulp Fiction recently, I realised that I really like John Travolta as an actor, especially when he gets a role that isn't being a 100% good guy. His performances in The Punisher and The Taking of Pelham 123 are both really good, and I'd go out of my way to watch other movies of his I've not seen yet that were rated decently and feature him in a prominent role.

Another actor who I like watching the movies of is Jackie Chan, at least for his older stuff. The guy himself isn't great as a person, but that doesn't take away from how good he was at martial arts movies, especially since he did all his own stunts. Thinking of martial arts, I also really loved all of Bruce Lee's stuff and it's a shame he died so young. Sad
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, no those are all I could name that I've met period. My favs had to have been ones that I've had more than just a "hi, sign, bye" interaction with, like Johnny Yong Bosch (with his band Eyeshine). He's a real fun guy and his band members are so down to earth. Monica Rial also a very down-to-earth, sweet human being. I was really distraught when she came out with her "#metoo" against Vic Micgnogna and people came and attacked her for it. She does not deserve any of it; she's such a wholesome person and would give her left kidney to help a person out. Sad

I wish Travolta wasn't a Scientology nut. He's a great actor. Same for Tom Cruise. Why they all gotta be crazy? Hmm
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, no those are all I could name that I've met period. My favs had to have been ones that I've had more than just a "hi, sign, bye" interaction with, like Johnny Yong Bosch (with his band Eyeshine). He's a real fun guy and his band members are so down to earth. Monica Rial also a very down-to-earth, sweet human being. I was really distraught when she came out with her "#metoo" against Vic Micgnogna and people came and attacked her for it. She does not deserve any of it; she's such a wholesome person and would give her left kidney to help a person out. Sad

I wish Travolta wasn't a Scientology nut. He's a great actor. Same for Tom Cruise. Why they all gotta be crazy? Hmm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tom Cruise is still into that stuff? I always thought he had left it. Unsure

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tom Cruise is still into that stuff? I always thought he had left it. Unsure
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh hell no, that man is so deeply ingrained I don't think he'll ever leave.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh hell no, that man is so deeply ingrained I don't think he'll ever leave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Commercials? Moonface 14 938 Jan 3rd, 2024, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Favourite Trading Card Designs? Moonface 5 483 Oct 1st, 2023, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL