noclip - Explore Famous Game Worlds in Your Browser!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
While I was trying to find out if the N64 has actually had a game released for it in the last 10 years (I swear it has but I'll be damned if I found it yet), I somehow came across this website: https://noclip.website/#

It's incredibly cool and let's you free roam around the worlds and levels of various famous video games, including various Mario games, Dark Souls, Half Life, GTA and more! I've not looked at much yet but I wanted to share it and see what everyone else thinks about it. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
While I was trying to find out if the N64 has actually had a game released for it in the last 10 years (I swear it has but I'll be damned if I found it yet), I somehow came across this website: https://noclip.website/#

It's incredibly cool and let's you free roam around the worlds and levels of various famous video games, including various Mario games, Dark Souls, Half Life, GTA and more! I've not looked at much yet but I wanted to share it and see what everyone else thinks about it. Grin
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I believe the game you're looking for is 40 Winks. At least, that what I keep finding when I search "Newest N64 game" in google. There are also multiple crazy people who are developing new games for the NES, but that's neither here nor there.

It doesn't appear to be a phone compatible site, so I can't check it out right now. Will have to look at it when I get home.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I believe the game you're looking for is 40 Winks. At least, that what I keep finding when I search "Newest N64 game" in google. There are also multiple crazy people who are developing new games for the NES, but that's neither here nor there.

It doesn't appear to be a phone compatible site, so I can't check it out right now. Will have to look at it when I get home.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's the game! Every website I checked for lists of the last possible game on each system didn't mention that at all, and I was starting to think maybe I was misremembering. XD Thank you @Maniakkid25! Grin

Darn, sucks it doesn't work on mobile and I'm a little surprised it doesn't because apparently it works on a similar thing to Google Maps so that you can navigate the maps, but I also don't know how old the site is so maybe it was made before mobiles were as heavily used as they are now or something.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's the game! Every website I checked for lists of the last possible game on each system didn't mention that at all, and I was starting to think maybe I was misremembering. XD Thank you @Maniakkid25! Grin

Darn, sucks it doesn't work on mobile and I'm a little surprised it doesn't because apparently it works on a similar thing to Google Maps so that you can navigate the maps, but I also don't know how old the site is so maybe it was made before mobiles were as heavily used as they are now or something.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, it was at least updated in 2017, based on the fact that Super Mario Odyssey is listed as a game there, so *shrug*
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, it was at least updated in 2017, based on the fact that Super Mario Odyssey is listed as a game there, so *shrug*
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Maybe because some areas have animation going on within the map you're looking at, that's part of the problem for mobile usage? Or they just not done that yet, seeing how not all the games are complete for maps.

It's a neat site to look at that but not something I'll keep in my favourites to check out. I liked looking at the Mario Kart tracks the most. So many things are 2D, in areas you would expect but somethings like in Bowser's Castle for MK Wii I didn't realise the arch above just before the wide corridor with the Bowser statue was flat. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Maybe because some areas have animation going on within the map you're looking at, that's part of the problem for mobile usage? Or they just not done that yet, seeing how not all the games are complete for maps.

It's a neat site to look at that but not something I'll keep in my favourites to check out. I liked looking at the Mario Kart tracks the most. So many things are 2D, in areas you would expect but somethings like in Bowser's Castle for MK Wii I didn't realise the arch above just before the wide corridor with the Bowser statue was flat. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
So if you go into Mario's House in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, there's a lovely portrait of Peach, Mario and Luigi in their bedroom that deserves to be shared LOL

[Image: dVSnHny.png]
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
So if you go into Mario's House in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, there's a lovely portrait of Peach, Mario and Luigi in their bedroom that deserves to be shared LOL

[Image: dVSnHny.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I never payed any attention to that portrait. Funny how "Luigi" is taller than Peach there. I'll now have this as a head canon; it is not a photo, that's a painting they received from a Toad, or possibly Goombaria or Goombario from N64 Paper Mario or another character, and they were so humbled by it they're happy to display it out in the open. ROFL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I never payed any attention to that portrait. Funny how "Luigi" is taller than Peach there. I'll now have this as a head canon; it is not a photo, that's a painting they received from a Toad, or possibly Goombaria or Goombario from N64 Paper Mario or another character, and they were so humbled by it they're happy to display it out in the open. ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I like that Mario and Luigi both decided to shave for that portrait. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I like that Mario and Luigi both decided to shave for that portrait. ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was debating whether to bump this thread, but I used this for the recent "Where in the Game #1" contest and decided to check some other games in it to see if I could find any interesting shots for another round. I don't know if anyone else here has tried this, but Pokémon Snap is entirely interactive on this website! You can throw fruit and Pokéballs at the Pokémon and certain environmental elements and things will happen like I assume they do in the actual game. For example, the Valley map has a whirlpool which after throwing four Pokéballs into it a Dragonite rises out of it.

I just thought that was a really neat and unexpected detail on this website. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was debating whether to bump this thread, but I used this for the recent "Where in the Game #1" contest and decided to check some other games in it to see if I could find any interesting shots for another round. I don't know if anyone else here has tried this, but Pokémon Snap is entirely interactive on this website! You can throw fruit and Pokéballs at the Pokémon and certain environmental elements and things will happen like I assume they do in the actual game. For example, the Valley map has a whirlpool which after throwing four Pokéballs into it a Dragonite rises out of it.

I just thought that was a really neat and unexpected detail on this website. Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 771 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,901 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface