Stray | (That Cat Game)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 15th, 2022, 04:21 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Kind of wish they gave this a demo. Would love to just test it out, but I suppose it's going to be a more story-based experience so it probably wouldn't make sense to make a demo for that. Shrug
They could have done a timed demo or just let you play a certain amount from the opening of the game like other games have done for their demos.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 15th, 2022, 04:21 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Kind of wish they gave this a demo. Would love to just test it out, but I suppose it's going to be a more story-based experience so it probably wouldn't make sense to make a demo for that. Shrug
They could have done a timed demo or just let you play a certain amount from the opening of the game like other games have done for their demos.