Universal Gaming Cards System Updated
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Thanks to an update to the awards system that we use, our Universal Gaming Cards feature now gives you the ability to select which three cards display in your profile by yourself! Grin

To do this, go to User CP >> Manage Awards, and then tick the checkboxes on the three cards you want displayed. In the event more than three cards are checked, only three will be displayed on your posts and profile, which I believe will be chosen based on the ordering in which those checked cards appear in your awards management page.

Cards will not display based on the order in which you select them. To change the order in which your cards are shown, use the Display Order feature to change their numbering.

Now because of the way the system works, every card you own will currently be checked and have a Display Order of 0. You can either deselect every card and then pick the three you want, or just find the three you want and assign them with numbers. However, because the default number is 0, you will need to change every other card to be at least a 3 to have your chosen three turn up first, assuming you number them 0, 1, and 2. Furthermore, every time you receive a new card, it will automatically be selected and given a Display Order value of 0, so you will need to deselect the new card so that it doesn't interfere with the display of your chosen three.

Everyone should have every card they have ever earned attached to their profile, but if anyone does notice something missing or extra then let me know and I'll fix it. Smile

Alternatively, if the majority here decide that they preferred the old method of asking me to place cards into their profile, then we can go back to that method instead. I should've really asked everyone for their input on what approach to take beforehand so I didn't spend the last two hours going through the entire card catalogue, but ah well. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Thanks to an update to the awards system that we use, our Universal Gaming Cards feature now gives you the ability to select which three cards display in your profile by yourself! Grin

To do this, go to User CP >> Manage Awards, and then tick the checkboxes on the three cards you want displayed. In the event more than three cards are checked, only three will be displayed on your posts and profile, which I believe will be chosen based on the ordering in which those checked cards appear in your awards management page.

Cards will not display based on the order in which you select them. To change the order in which your cards are shown, use the Display Order feature to change their numbering.

Now because of the way the system works, every card you own will currently be checked and have a Display Order of 0. You can either deselect every card and then pick the three you want, or just find the three you want and assign them with numbers. However, because the default number is 0, you will need to change every other card to be at least a 3 to have your chosen three turn up first, assuming you number them 0, 1, and 2. Furthermore, every time you receive a new card, it will automatically be selected and given a Display Order value of 0, so you will need to deselect the new card so that it doesn't interfere with the display of your chosen three.

Everyone should have every card they have ever earned attached to their profile, but if anyone does notice something missing or extra then let me know and I'll fix it. Smile

Alternatively, if the majority here decide that they preferred the old method of asking me to place cards into their profile, then we can go back to that method instead. I should've really asked everyone for their input on what approach to take beforehand so I didn't spend the last two hours going through the entire card catalogue, but ah well. Tongue
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Excellent! I think I'll go shopping for cards, then Grin
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Excellent! I think I'll go shopping for cards, then Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Finally! we can now select our own cards! Grin
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Finally! we can now select our own cards! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ahh how fun that was doing that with a touchpad, I should've used my mouse to sort that out quicker but got it done eventually. Decided on putting a Shiny in instead of Smash this time.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ahh how fun that was doing that with a touchpad, I should've used my mouse to sort that out quicker but got it done eventually. Decided on putting a Shiny in instead of Smash this time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GIVEAWAY - Valentine's Cards! Moonface 7 1,318 Feb 20th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Board Software Updated Moonface 0 906 Dec 30th, 2021, 09:08 PM
  Board Software Updated Moonface 2 2,024 Mar 23rd, 2021, 07:02 PM
  Introducing: Alert System & Tagging! Moonface 7 5,228 Aug 4th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Gaming of 2018 Celebration Moonface 1 3,164 Feb 5th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL