Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC) | Dead by Daylight (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 11,118
Crash Bandicoot LittleBigPlanet Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 15th, 2021, 12:12 AM)Karo Wrote:
I'll take two random shiny cards Mr. Moon Nook for 1200 XP
You have received the following Shiny Universal Gaming Cards: Rocket League, Call of Duty

(Aug 5th, 2021, 01:55 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I'm also going to drop a "when you're able to get to it" request here as well.

I'd like to exchange 900 XP for two Hatsune Miku cards. Then combined with the one standard Hatsune Miku card I currently own, I'd like to trade the three of them for a Shiny Hatsune Miku card. My quest to obtain triple Shiny Miku cards has finally come to its end.
To avoid confusion here, you likely saw you had three Shiny Miku cards before this post. An easy way to explain is this:

Old System - Two separate Shiny Miku cards both attached to your profile to allow for duplicate display.
New System - One Shiny Miku card in the system that is awarded multiple times to your profile.

What I did was set your profile up on the new system, but forgot to delete the second Shiny Miku item from the system after so your profile ended up with three prior to me processing this. So you had the third before by mistake, but now you have it properly but linked into the singular system item as intended.

(Aug 7th, 2021, 04:11 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Holy crap, I didn't even know lol! I thought I had just accumulated a hoard! Okay, quick fix to the meme, then.

[Image: UdrReZU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Booster Pack #1: Crash Bandicoot, Splatoon, Terraria
Booster Pack #2: Dragon Quest, Mass Effect, Pac-Man
Booster Pack #3: Borderlands, Metroid, Terraria
Booster Pack #4: Gears of War, Legend of Zelda, Space Invaders
Booster Pack #5: Animal Crossing, Bioshock, LittleBigPlanet

(Aug 16th, 2021, 03:32 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
May I get three cards, please? Smile
You have received the following three cards: Doom, Dragon Quest, Silent Hill
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Karo wasn't here
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC) | Dead by Daylight (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Crash Bandicoot LittleBigPlanet Spyro The Dragon 
XP: 11,118
(Jul 15th, 2021, 12:12 AM)Karo Wrote:
I'll take two random shiny cards Mr. Moon Nook for 1200 XP
You have received the following Shiny Universal Gaming Cards: Rocket League, Call of Duty

(Aug 5th, 2021, 01:55 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I'm also going to drop a "when you're able to get to it" request here as well.

I'd like to exchange 900 XP for two Hatsune Miku cards. Then combined with the one standard Hatsune Miku card I currently own, I'd like to trade the three of them for a Shiny Hatsune Miku card. My quest to obtain triple Shiny Miku cards has finally come to its end.
To avoid confusion here, you likely saw you had three Shiny Miku cards before this post. An easy way to explain is this:

Old System - Two separate Shiny Miku cards both attached to your profile to allow for duplicate display.
New System - One Shiny Miku card in the system that is awarded multiple times to your profile.

What I did was set your profile up on the new system, but forgot to delete the second Shiny Miku item from the system after so your profile ended up with three prior to me processing this. So you had the third before by mistake, but now you have it properly but linked into the singular system item as intended.

(Aug 7th, 2021, 04:11 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Holy crap, I didn't even know lol! I thought I had just accumulated a hoard! Okay, quick fix to the meme, then.

[Image: UdrReZU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Booster Pack #1: Crash Bandicoot, Splatoon, Terraria
Booster Pack #2: Dragon Quest, Mass Effect, Pac-Man
Booster Pack #3: Borderlands, Metroid, Terraria
Booster Pack #4: Gears of War, Legend of Zelda, Space Invaders
Booster Pack #5: Animal Crossing, Bioshock, LittleBigPlanet

(Aug 16th, 2021, 03:32 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
May I get three cards, please? Smile
You have received the following three cards: Doom, Dragon Quest, Silent Hill