Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
If anything, the game company that should be mad at copying their mechanic's, is ArK Survival evolved since the managing of Pals and breading is exactly the same. I think the abuse claims are mostly from PETA, but no one likes them because they're zealots about any kind of animal abuse. So much so they even boycotted animal crossing once upon a time, just because a virtual owl took care of a freaking museum. smh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
If anything, the game company that should be mad at copying their mechanic's, is ArK Survival evolved since the managing of Pals and breading is exactly the same. I think the abuse claims are mostly from PETA, but no one likes them because they're zealots about any kind of animal abuse. So much so they even boycotted animal crossing once upon a time, just because a virtual owl took care of a freaking museum. smh
calamarik Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 174
I've been playing Palworld since it launched, and it's been a crazy adventure. I enjoy it for what it is - a wild spin on a familiar genre. There's a thrill to the survival aspect and the nostalgia hit of collecting and befriending creatures like in Pokemon.
Playing with friends is what I enjoy most. To make that experience smoother, we bought our own server through Supercraft, and it's been running super well. No waiting in queue times or suffering through lag at peak hours, which means uninterrupted Palworld shenanigans.
calamarik Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 174
I've been playing Palworld since it launched, and it's been a crazy adventure. I enjoy it for what it is - a wild spin on a familiar genre. There's a thrill to the survival aspect and the nostalgia hit of collecting and befriending creatures like in Pokemon.
Playing with friends is what I enjoy most. To make that experience smoother, we bought our own server through Supercraft, and it's been running super well. No waiting in queue times or suffering through lag at peak hours, which means uninterrupted Palworld shenanigans.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
Does anyone here know where to find jetragons? I think they're in the lava region but I have not been able to find them nomatter where I look.
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Does anyone here know where to find jetragons? I think they're in the lava region but I have not been able to find them nomatter where I look.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 10th, 2024, 08:17 AM)shadow Wrote:

Hopefully this helps. I needed to figure out where it is too. lol
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 10th, 2024, 08:17 AM)shadow Wrote:

Hopefully this helps. I needed to figure out where it is too. lol
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for the YouTube vid, it really helped me out. Man that thing is so much faster than my old flying mount was. I've been using Jetdragon ever since I found everything, I needed to be able to ride it.
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for the YouTube vid, it really helped me out. Man that thing is so much faster than my old flying mount was. I've been using Jetdragon ever since I found everything, I needed to be able to ride it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 14th, 2024, 07:06 AM)shadow Wrote:

Yea, it's way faster then my flying mount too. I was using what looked close to a Pidgeotto (it was a Nitewing) and it's so much slower then Jetdragon is. LOL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 14th, 2024, 07:06 AM)shadow Wrote:

Yea, it's way faster then my flying mount too. I was using what looked close to a Pidgeotto (it was a Nitewing) and it's so much slower then Jetdragon is. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
This is how you know when a developer makes a game they made out of love and not to chase a golden goose like so many games try to do nowadays:

[Image: Ii7qiFi.png]

Palworld isn't a subscription game. Everyone could drop it like a bad habit tomorrow and the devs have still made incredible bank off the game. We need more devs like this and Larian in the industry instead of the ones who think GaaS is the be all end all.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
This is how you know when a developer makes a game they made out of love and not to chase a golden goose like so many games try to do nowadays:

[Image: Ii7qiFi.png]

Palworld isn't a subscription game. Everyone could drop it like a bad habit tomorrow and the devs have still made incredible bank off the game. We need more devs like this and Larian in the industry instead of the ones who think GaaS is the be all end all.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Palworld | Raid Battle #1 Announced
A powerful evil Pal has appeared and is laying siege to the Palpagos Islands! Only the most skilled Pal Tamers stand a chance against her…

Palworld’s first raid, Bellanoir, is coming soon!

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Palworld | Raid Battle #1 Announced
A powerful evil Pal has appeared and is laying siege to the Palpagos Islands! Only the most skilled Pal Tamers stand a chance against her…

Palworld’s first raid, Bellanoir, is coming soon!

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
[Image: 1x.webp] Gardevoir??? [Image: 1x.webp]

Still, happy they're pushing out raids and such. Looks like they're interested in this kind of longevity for the title.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
[Image: 1x.webp] Gardevoir??? [Image: 1x.webp]

Still, happy they're pushing out raids and such. Looks like they're interested in this kind of longevity for the title.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there a time set for the raid? Doesn't look like it to me. But yea, Bellanoir (Gardevoir) looks interesting as a new Pal. When the raid hits, is when I'll probably go in just for that. I've finished finding all of the towers I could when I stopped playing last time.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there a time set for the raid? Doesn't look like it to me. But yea, Bellanoir (Gardevoir) looks interesting as a new Pal. When the raid hits, is when I'll probably go in just for that. I've finished finding all of the towers I could when I stopped playing last time.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think a time or date was given for the raid and the trailer is just to announce one will be happening with more focus being put on Bellanoir, considering that we didn't even really get anything about the raid mechanics either.

Also, it's already April 1st in Japan, and the developers put this out for the occasion:
Honestly I love it, and I'd find it hilarious if they actually made it a reality some day. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think a time or date was given for the raid and the trailer is just to announce one will be happening with more focus being put on Bellanoir, considering that we didn't even really get anything about the raid mechanics either.

Also, it's already April 1st in Japan, and the developers put this out for the occasion:
Honestly I love it, and I'd find it hilarious if they actually made it a reality some day. XD
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Just reminds me of the dbd dating sim tbh. Whistle
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Just reminds me of the dbd dating sim tbh. Whistle
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Mar 31st, 2024, 05:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Modding community be like:

[Image: veggie.jpg]

Them using seggs with Pals as the joke just makes me think of the classic Vaporeon copy/pasta.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Mar 31st, 2024, 05:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Modding community be like:

[Image: veggie.jpg]

Them using seggs with Pals as the joke just makes me think of the classic Vaporeon copy/pasta.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 31st, 2024, 05:52 PM)shadow Wrote:
Just reminds me of the dbd dating sim tbh.  Whistle
Yeah, that was my first thought too. LOL

(Apr 1st, 2024, 04:12 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Given that one of the Pals in the trailer looks like their version of a Vaporeon (I dunno if there's something else that is actually more akin to Vaporeon) it makes me wonder if that was partially being referenced in that gag at all.

Also modding wouldn't even be necessary to create a Palworld dating sim. There's a few high quality free VN makers out there that would be able to recreate that trailer almost 1:1 so long as you had the character models the trailer had. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 31st, 2024, 05:52 PM)shadow Wrote:
Just reminds me of the dbd dating sim tbh.  Whistle
Yeah, that was my first thought too. LOL

(Apr 1st, 2024, 04:12 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Given that one of the Pals in the trailer looks like their version of a Vaporeon (I dunno if there's something else that is actually more akin to Vaporeon) it makes me wonder if that was partially being referenced in that gag at all.

Also modding wouldn't even be necessary to create a Palworld dating sim. There's a few high quality free VN makers out there that would be able to recreate that trailer almost 1:1 so long as you had the character models the trailer had. Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Palworld | Update v0.2.0.6 Details
The latest update has dropped for Palworld, and includes the Raid Boss "Bellanoir", new content, improved building and more!

New Content
  • Implemented the first Raid Boss
    • You can summon Raid Boss Pals by using slabs at the new Summoning Altar
    • Raid Boss Pals summoned by slabs are very powerful and can not be captured. Work alongside your base Pals to take on these powerful foes.
    • Pals Eggs can drop after defeating Raid Boss Pals.
    • The "extreme" version of the Raid Boss is incredibly powerful and difficult to defeat

• New "Training Manual" items have been added. These manuals allow you to give experience points to Pals.
  • New item "Ancient Technical Manual" has been added. This manual gives you ancient technology points and can be randomly found inside dungeon chests.
  • New "Recovery Meds" items have been added. Using these meds will slowly recover your HP over time.
  • New item "Homeward Thundercloud" has been added. When used, this item will instantly move you to your nearest base.
  • New item "Ability Glasses" has been added. When equipped, you can see Pal's stats.
  • New stat boosting items have been added: "Power Fruit, Life Fruit, Stout Fruit". These items will boost Pal's stats when used.
  • Added a new passive "Mercy Hit". Pals with this passive cannot reduce enemy HP below 1 when attacking.
  • New item "Ring of Mercy" has been added. When wearing this ring, you cannot reduce enemy HP below 1 when attacking.
  • New armour "Multiclimate Undershirt" has been added. Protect yourself against both the heat and the cold with just one slot!
  • New building "Electric Egg Incubator" has been added. This incubator consumes electricity to automatically adjust the temperature to the optimum temperature for each egg.
  • New building "Ore Mining Site" has been added. This mining site allows you to produce ores from the comfort of your base!
Pals
  • Kelpsea can now produce Pal Fluids at the ranch
  • Dumud can now produce High-Quality Pal Oil at the ranch
  • You can now reduce the weight of metal ore while riding Surfent Terra
  • Increased the amount of ore dropped while riding Astegon
  • You can now raise Pal's rank to the maximum with a single synthesis using the Pal Essence Condenser. (Condensation progress is now accumulated in the individual Pal)
  • Negative Pal status will now be resolved after spending some time in the Pal Box
UI
  • While aiming a sphere, it will now display how many of the target Pal has already been captured
  • You can now check the cooldowns on partner skills for all your Pals on the main screen
  • Equipment and item stats are now visible on the technology screen, even if you have not unlocked them first
  • The tutorial has been improved and renamed to "Journey"
  • You can now show/hide the "Journey" in the game options
  • Damage number display size can be changed in the game options. (In Raid Boss battles, the damage numbers tend to overlap a lot and it may be difficult to see, so we recommend adjusting the size)
Player
  • Items dropped by players after death on a dedicated server can now be picked up by anyone after 24 hours of real-time have passed
  • Added a new "sleeping" player emote (edited)
Base Related
  • You can now allow/disallow certain work for base Pals at the Monitoring Stand
  • Chest filters have been added. Select item types to allow or disallow inside chests
  • Crafted items are now transported from crafting facilities. Selecting "allow transport" when crafting will result in Pals transporting those items to chests when finished
  • You can now edit your character's appearance at any time by using the "Antique Dresser"
  • Building and building piece placement rules have been relaxed
    • You can now connect stairs facing upwards
    • Roof pieces can now directly connect to foundations
    • Triangular walls can now be connected to stairs

• You can now force a Pal to work and cancel their break by picking them up and throwing them towards a facility (Pals recover their SAN while taking a break, so be careful!)
  • Fixed assignments remain fixed, even after bad events occur. Previously, some assignments would change due to certain conditions, but now they will remain fixed unless the Pal is placed inside the Pal Box
Balance Adjustment
  • Minimum heat and cold resistance have been added to various armour. You will no longer need to take off your heat-resistance armour when it is cold at night in the starting areas!
  • Reduce the button press time in the egg incubator
  • Change the pattern for Jormuntide Ignis to something more unique
  • Added legendary blueprints for some firearms (Dropped from specific enemies)
  • Corrected the selling price of diamonds
  • In single-player, it is no longer possible to select the initial spawn point for multiplayer
  • Blocked the back of the starting area with rocks to prevent players from getting lost or stuck
  • The increased attack power multiplier of partner skills that increase the player's attack power while riding has been uniformly reduced from 2.0 to 1.2
  • Eggs now have a small chance to produce Alpha Pals
  • Flying and floating Pals are now immune to falling damage
  • Shop price adjustments
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where treasure chests would become empty when dying in a dungeon, etc
  • Fixed an issue where the effect that increases the player's attack power while riding was duplicating and accumulating under certain conditions
  • Fixed an issue where players were not receiving loot when capturing Pals while mounted
  • Adjusted the HP of the Legendary Pal and fixed an issue where the difference in HP between the captured Legendary Pal and the bred Legendary Pal was too large
  • Fixed an issue where Pal would eat while riding.
  • Fixed an issue where spheres thrown close to wild pals would not hit and be lost
Others
  • Improved various Pal models and textures
  • Added and adjusted some sound effects
  • Many other minor bug fixes
Dedicated Server
  • Fixed an issue where sorting did not work in the server list
  • Improved the server list to allow page transitions
  • Dedicated servers now support various log outputs
  • Implemented REST API
Cheat Prevention
  • Fixed a vulnerability that allowed Steam account spoofing
  • Fixed 7 other critical vulnerabilities
Soundtrack
  • One new song has been added to the soundtrack. If you have already purchased the soundtrack, please update and enjoy the new song!

To close out the patch notes, the developers shared insight into what players can expect in a larger update planned for Summer 2024:

Pocketpair Wrote:
We are planning a larger, more content-packed update for summer 2024.
Enjoy never-before-seen scenery and thrilling adventures on a new island, home to many new pals.
In addition, we plan to add a large amount of new content including new buildings, weapons, and tower bosses.

Source: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/...?l=english

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Palworld | Update v0.2.0.6 Details
The latest update has dropped for Palworld, and includes the Raid Boss "Bellanoir", new content, improved building and more!

New Content
  • Implemented the first Raid Boss
    • You can summon Raid Boss Pals by using slabs at the new Summoning Altar
    • Raid Boss Pals summoned by slabs are very powerful and can not be captured. Work alongside your base Pals to take on these powerful foes.
    • Pals Eggs can drop after defeating Raid Boss Pals.
    • The "extreme" version of the Raid Boss is incredibly powerful and difficult to defeat

• New "Training Manual" items have been added. These manuals allow you to give experience points to Pals.
  • New item "Ancient Technical Manual" has been added. This manual gives you ancient technology points and can be randomly found inside dungeon chests.
  • New "Recovery Meds" items have been added. Using these meds will slowly recover your HP over time.
  • New item "Homeward Thundercloud" has been added. When used, this item will instantly move you to your nearest base.
  • New item "Ability Glasses" has been added. When equipped, you can see Pal's stats.
  • New stat boosting items have been added: "Power Fruit, Life Fruit, Stout Fruit". These items will boost Pal's stats when used.
  • Added a new passive "Mercy Hit". Pals with this passive cannot reduce enemy HP below 1 when attacking.
  • New item "Ring of Mercy" has been added. When wearing this ring, you cannot reduce enemy HP below 1 when attacking.
  • New armour "Multiclimate Undershirt" has been added. Protect yourself against both the heat and the cold with just one slot!
  • New building "Electric Egg Incubator" has been added. This incubator consumes electricity to automatically adjust the temperature to the optimum temperature for each egg.
  • New building "Ore Mining Site" has been added. This mining site allows you to produce ores from the comfort of your base!
Pals
  • Kelpsea can now produce Pal Fluids at the ranch
  • Dumud can now produce High-Quality Pal Oil at the ranch
  • You can now reduce the weight of metal ore while riding Surfent Terra
  • Increased the amount of ore dropped while riding Astegon
  • You can now raise Pal's rank to the maximum with a single synthesis using the Pal Essence Condenser. (Condensation progress is now accumulated in the individual Pal)
  • Negative Pal status will now be resolved after spending some time in the Pal Box
UI
  • While aiming a sphere, it will now display how many of the target Pal has already been captured
  • You can now check the cooldowns on partner skills for all your Pals on the main screen
  • Equipment and item stats are now visible on the technology screen, even if you have not unlocked them first
  • The tutorial has been improved and renamed to "Journey"
  • You can now show/hide the "Journey" in the game options
  • Damage number display size can be changed in the game options. (In Raid Boss battles, the damage numbers tend to overlap a lot and it may be difficult to see, so we recommend adjusting the size)
Player
  • Items dropped by players after death on a dedicated server can now be picked up by anyone after 24 hours of real-time have passed
  • Added a new "sleeping" player emote (edited)
Base Related
  • You can now allow/disallow certain work for base Pals at the Monitoring Stand
  • Chest filters have been added. Select item types to allow or disallow inside chests
  • Crafted items are now transported from crafting facilities. Selecting "allow transport" when crafting will result in Pals transporting those items to chests when finished
  • You can now edit your character's appearance at any time by using the "Antique Dresser"
  • Building and building piece placement rules have been relaxed
    • You can now connect stairs facing upwards
    • Roof pieces can now directly connect to foundations
    • Triangular walls can now be connected to stairs

• You can now force a Pal to work and cancel their break by picking them up and throwing them towards a facility (Pals recover their SAN while taking a break, so be careful!)
  • Fixed assignments remain fixed, even after bad events occur. Previously, some assignments would change due to certain conditions, but now they will remain fixed unless the Pal is placed inside the Pal Box
Balance Adjustment
  • Minimum heat and cold resistance have been added to various armour. You will no longer need to take off your heat-resistance armour when it is cold at night in the starting areas!
  • Reduce the button press time in the egg incubator
  • Change the pattern for Jormuntide Ignis to something more unique
  • Added legendary blueprints for some firearms (Dropped from specific enemies)
  • Corrected the selling price of diamonds
  • In single-player, it is no longer possible to select the initial spawn point for multiplayer
  • Blocked the back of the starting area with rocks to prevent players from getting lost or stuck
  • The increased attack power multiplier of partner skills that increase the player's attack power while riding has been uniformly reduced from 2.0 to 1.2
  • Eggs now have a small chance to produce Alpha Pals
  • Flying and floating Pals are now immune to falling damage
  • Shop price adjustments
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where treasure chests would become empty when dying in a dungeon, etc
  • Fixed an issue where the effect that increases the player's attack power while riding was duplicating and accumulating under certain conditions
  • Fixed an issue where players were not receiving loot when capturing Pals while mounted
  • Adjusted the HP of the Legendary Pal and fixed an issue where the difference in HP between the captured Legendary Pal and the bred Legendary Pal was too large
  • Fixed an issue where Pal would eat while riding.
  • Fixed an issue where spheres thrown close to wild pals would not hit and be lost
Others
  • Improved various Pal models and textures
  • Added and adjusted some sound effects
  • Many other minor bug fixes
Dedicated Server
  • Fixed an issue where sorting did not work in the server list
  • Improved the server list to allow page transitions
  • Dedicated servers now support various log outputs
  • Implemented REST API
Cheat Prevention
  • Fixed a vulnerability that allowed Steam account spoofing
  • Fixed 7 other critical vulnerabilities
Soundtrack
  • One new song has been added to the soundtrack. If you have already purchased the soundtrack, please update and enjoy the new song!

To close out the patch notes, the developers shared insight into what players can expect in a larger update planned for Summer 2024:

Pocketpair Wrote:
We are planning a larger, more content-packed update for summer 2024.
Enjoy never-before-seen scenery and thrilling adventures on a new island, home to many new pals.
In addition, we plan to add a large amount of new content including new buildings, weapons, and tower bosses.

Source: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/...?l=english

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tomb Raider (Series) | I-III Remastered Details Moonface 20 10,984 Jan 17th, 2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Moonface