How To Hide Online Status From Xbox? | xbox
JanickMorar Offline
Newcomer
XP: 148
Hello Friends,

A problem has been happening on my Xbox app. I am unable to hide online status from Xbox. Can someone help here? Any help would be definitely appreciated. Thank you,
JanickMorar Offline
Newcomer
Hello Friends,

A problem has been happening on my Xbox app. I am unable to hide online status from Xbox. Can someone help here? Any help would be definitely appreciated. Thank you,
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,819
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Interesting place to come and ask this, but this should be simple enough to fix.

If you're on mobile, At the bottom bar, all the way on your right, you should see your profile picture. Tap that, and you'll be brought to your page, with a big bar at the center that says "appear offline".

On PC, you'll click your profile pic again, this time on the top right. That'll bring up a dropdown bar, and you'll see a button called "Appear offline"

Both of these should solve your problem.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,819 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Interesting place to come and ask this, but this should be simple enough to fix.

If you're on mobile, At the bottom bar, all the way on your right, you should see your profile picture. Tap that, and you'll be brought to your page, with a big bar at the center that says "appear offline".

On PC, you'll click your profile pic again, this time on the top right. That'll bring up a dropdown bar, and you'll see a button called "Appear offline"

JanickMorar Offline
Newcomer
(Sep 13th, 2021, 03:27 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Yeah Maniakkid25 you are absolutely right. I have already figured out the problem with a little help of this post. Thank you so much Maniakkid25 for your enormous help. Thanks a lot. I must come again to disturb.  Grin
JanickMorar Offline
Newcomer
(Sep 13th, 2021, 03:27 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Yeah Maniakkid25 you are absolutely right. I have already figured out the problem with a little help of this post. Thank you so much Maniakkid25 for your enormous help. Thanks a lot. I must come again to disturb.  Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Services for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U to be Discontinued Moonface 18 607 Apr 7th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Xbox to Bring Games to Other Systems Moonface 9 321 Feb 23rd, 2024, 07:09 PM
  Xbox Series X/S | Price Increases for Series X and Game Pass Moonface 39 20,183 Jun 22nd, 2023, 12:01 AM
  N64 and Genesis – Nintendo Switch Online Library Moonface 19 2,553 Apr 7th, 2023, 10:32 PM
  Nintendo Online service King Atem 5 4,747 Aug 18th, 2019, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord