What's Your Favourite X?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Samus Aran. One of those "don't judge based on appearances" characters because of her androgynous suit. She's such a bad ass Grin

What was your favorite lunch meal as a kid?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Samus Aran. One of those "don't judge based on appearances" characters because of her androgynous suit. She's such a bad ass Grin

What was your favorite lunch meal as a kid?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
In primary school a school dinner that included a turkey twizzler, potato faces and a piece of cake, there was probably more in the meal but forget what else could've been there. In secondary school getting a Pork Farms Jumbo Sausage Roll from the local store outside our school which was bought before we started. Their recipe has changed since then and not as good though, but I haven't tried it in a long time or know where I can buy one. I think it was Pork Farms. At home back then, I don't know.

What is your favourite game controller?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
In primary school a school dinner that included a turkey twizzler, potato faces and a piece of cake, there was probably more in the meal but forget what else could've been there. In secondary school getting a Pork Farms Jumbo Sausage Roll from the local store outside our school which was bought before we started. Their recipe has changed since then and not as good though, but I haven't tried it in a long time or know where I can buy one. I think it was Pork Farms. At home back then, I don't know.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 18th, 2022, 01:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I think the only thing you missed in that first meal is the drink option and probably a veg like peas or something. As for that sausage roll, I don't recall a store that sold those. What store was it? Unsure

As for the question, Xbox 360 or any close variant to it. I've never held a more comfortable controller than those.

What's your favourite weapon in a game of your choice?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 18th, 2022, 01:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I think the only thing you missed in that first meal is the drink option and probably a veg like peas or something. As for that sausage roll, I don't recall a store that sold those. What store was it? Unsure

As for the question, Xbox 360 or any close variant to it. I've never held a more comfortable controller than those.

What's your favourite weapon in a game of your choice?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Feb 21st, 2022, 10:07 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah, I don't remember what we could've had for those exactly. Drink was likely fizzy drink, juice or water perhaps. The one outside the school, was Martin's I think, then Londis, then Premiere, then whatever the frick it's called now which has the post office inside and I bet it's changed a couple more times since Premiere. I haven't been down there for a while now. That store kept changing hands so many times. XD Myself and Matt used to buy it before school but other times I brought my own or bought from the cafeteria.

EDIT: Forgot to put my answer despite thinking about it. LOL

Between sword or daggers. Those type of weapons usually mean an agile character and although not necessarily get big damage, I prefer to move about and get in. If coupled with a bow (like in Dragon's Dogma) the range helps you deal with enemies you can't get to far away/on the ground. Don't usually like magic users that need to get space in order to cast their spells but I suppose there are many types of magic users out there I've not tried yet. Double-handed swords/bigger weapons I do like dealing damage with but sometimes the impeded manoeuvre can put me off. Guns are guns so I prefer fantasy settings without them. If I had to choose a type of firearm though, just give me a bazooka/grenade launcher so I can start blasting. ROFL

What's your favourite type of light/lighting?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Feb 21st, 2022, 10:07 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah, I don't remember what we could've had for those exactly. Drink was likely fizzy drink, juice or water perhaps. The one outside the school, was Martin's I think, then Londis, then Premiere, then whatever the frick it's called now which has the post office inside and I bet it's changed a couple more times since Premiere. I haven't been down there for a while now. That store kept changing hands so many times. XD Myself and Matt used to buy it before school but other times I brought my own or bought from the cafeteria.

EDIT: Forgot to put my answer despite thinking about it. LOL

Between sword or daggers. Those type of weapons usually mean an agile character and although not necessarily get big damage, I prefer to move about and get in. If coupled with a bow (like in Dragon's Dogma) the range helps you deal with enemies you can't get to far away/on the ground. Don't usually like magic users that need to get space in order to cast their spells but I suppose there are many types of magic users out there I've not tried yet. Double-handed swords/bigger weapons I do like dealing damage with but sometimes the impeded manoeuvre can put me off. Guns are guns so I prefer fantasy settings without them. If I had to choose a type of firearm though, just give me a bazooka/grenade launcher so I can start blasting. ROFL

What's your favourite type of light/lighting?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, no wonder I didn't know what store it was when it's the one that's changed enough times I'm surprised it hasn't managed to loop around to the first name again. Rolleyes

Warm lighting for the answer to the question.

What's your favourite sauce?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, no wonder I didn't know what store it was when it's the one that's changed enough times I'm surprised it hasn't managed to loop around to the first name again. Rolleyes

Warm lighting for the answer to the question.

What's your favourite sauce?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's funny, cuz if you were to ask me this question like 10 years ago, I'd never think to say BBQ sauce like I would now; I hated it. ESPECIALLY the tangy ones.

What WAS your favorite sauce as a kid?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's funny, cuz if you were to ask me this question like 10 years ago, I'd never think to say BBQ sauce like I would now; I hated it. ESPECIALLY the tangy ones.

What WAS your favorite sauce as a kid?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Brown sauce. Which is not the same as BBQ sauce nor is it steak sauce. It's hard to describe really. Hmm

What is/was your favourite TV channel?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Brown sauce. Which is not the same as BBQ sauce nor is it steak sauce. It's hard to describe really. Hmm

What is/was your favourite TV channel?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
What is? None. I haven't turned on my TV for television in ages now, and don't pay attention to anything that's on another TV either.
Was? Er, BBC Two as a kid because of The Simpsons and I think the kids side was on there too, plus it usually had comedy on there too in the evenings back then so I'd watch Blackadder or Red Dwarf. Then I suppose it progressed to Dave then CBS Action or whatever more recently but not now. XD We didn't have Sky, Virgin or whatever the more selective channel service were about. Just poor ol' five channels then Freeview.

What is your favourite milkshake?

Also @Moonface After using the DualSense has your answer to your favourite controller changed or not?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
What is? None. I haven't turned on my TV for television in ages now, and don't pay attention to anything that's on another TV either.
Was? Er, BBC Two as a kid because of The Simpsons and I think the kids side was on there too, plus it usually had comedy on there too in the evenings back then so I'd watch Blackadder or Red Dwarf. Then I suppose it progressed to Dave then CBS Action or whatever more recently but not now. XD We didn't have Sky, Virgin or whatever the more selective channel service were about. Just poor ol' five channels then Freeview.

What is your favourite milkshake?

Also @Moonface After using the DualSense has your answer to your favourite controller changed or not?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Strawberry, although I don't have milkshakes of any description very often.

What's your favourite genre of movies?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Strawberry, although I don't have milkshakes of any description very often.

What's your favourite genre of movies?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thriller/Suspense, with Psychological elements. That shit gets me going all the time. Grin

What's your favorite non-pet animal? (Meaning animals that can't be domesticated to households)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thriller/Suspense, with Psychological elements. That shit gets me going all the time. Grin

What's your favorite non-pet animal? (Meaning animals that can't be domesticated to households)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 10th, 2022, 09:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oof, that's actually a hard question. I think I'd give it to the DualSense now just because of the features it has that an Xbox controller lacks, but if both controllers shared the same features I would struggle to pick one over the other. XD

(Mar 16th, 2022, 05:49 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Wolves.

What was your favourite video game as a kid?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 10th, 2022, 09:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oof, that's actually a hard question. I think I'd give it to the DualSense now just because of the features it has that an Xbox controller lacks, but if both controllers shared the same features I would struggle to pick one over the other. XD

(Mar 16th, 2022, 05:49 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Wolves.

What was your favourite video game as a kid?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh, I see.

Hmm, I would say my obvious Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door but I think I've mentioned it enough now that it's my all-time favourite. So I'll go younger than 13 as that was very early teens, so before I even got a GBA too, but after Atari because I was far too young to have a favourite at that point, so PS1 or PS2 era, I'll go into PS1 as I was super young then. I don't think it was Tekken - Tekken 3, but 3 was probably very high up. Crap I didn't consider PC, and I know what game takes it now. Army Men Toys In Space, I adored that game to bits. Yeah '99 game but 8-10 year old me is young enough. I actually remember still playing that alongside PMTTYD and after too. Oh my, Atomic Bomberman I might have gotten before Toys In Space, and I was well into Bomberman games too. Frick, tough call but it was one of them as I played that a ton as well, both more than PS1/PS2 games I believe, AND both into my GC days too. Floppity flumps I CAN'T DECIDE, why's it so hard? Now I've taken too long and dragged it out. Can I call it a draw? Screw it.

TL;DR - A draw between Atomic Bomberman and Army Men Toys In Space. ROFL

What's your favourite...NO I forgot when I went to check back on what I already asked...I mean

What's your favourite type of bag? (wasn't what I was originally going to ask)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh, I see.

Hmm, I would say my obvious Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door but I think I've mentioned it enough now that it's my all-time favourite. So I'll go younger than 13 as that was very early teens, so before I even got a GBA too, but after Atari because I was far too young to have a favourite at that point, so PS1 or PS2 era, I'll go into PS1 as I was super young then. I don't think it was Tekken - Tekken 3, but 3 was probably very high up. Crap I didn't consider PC, and I know what game takes it now. Army Men Toys In Space, I adored that game to bits. Yeah '99 game but 8-10 year old me is young enough. I actually remember still playing that alongside PMTTYD and after too. Oh my, Atomic Bomberman I might have gotten before Toys In Space, and I was well into Bomberman games too. Frick, tough call but it was one of them as I played that a ton as well, both more than PS1/PS2 games I believe, AND both into my GC days too. Floppity flumps I CAN'T DECIDE, why's it so hard? Now I've taken too long and dragged it out. Can I call it a draw? Screw it.

TL;DR - A draw between Atomic Bomberman and Army Men Toys In Space. ROFL

What's your favourite...NO I forgot when I went to check back on what I already asked...I mean

What's your favourite type of bag? (wasn't what I was originally going to ask)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
One that can hold stuff really well Smile ROFL

Memes aside, I assume you mean style of bag, I've taken a new liking to the backpack style bags. Got one for Christmas from my mom, which has optional drawstring or magnetic close, and two little side pockets on the outside. It's great for bringing both my breakfast and lunch to work, PLUS my hard drive and glasses for work as well. Good purse substitute. Been finding shoulder-sling style bags to be annoying but that may be due to my short width shoulders not being able to keep the strap up all the time.

What's your favorite type of bread?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
One that can hold stuff really well Smile ROFL

Memes aside, I assume you mean style of bag, I've taken a new liking to the backpack style bags. Got one for Christmas from my mom, which has optional drawstring or magnetic close, and two little side pockets on the outside. It's great for bringing both my breakfast and lunch to work, PLUS my hard drive and glasses for work as well. Good purse substitute. Been finding shoulder-sling style bags to be annoying but that may be due to my short width shoulders not being able to keep the strap up all the time.

What's your favorite type of bread?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Seeded bread, but not the kind that has seeds on the crust as they tend to fall off easily, instead I prefer in the bread. My favourite brand is Hovis' Seed Sensations but others can suffice. However I don't have it a lot but I do buy it when I plan to have a full-on sandwich with the main filling (chicken or turkey, multiple slices or chunks) and salad inside, possibly mayo too. I need to have that more, tastes so good.

What's your/was your favourite type of pencil case? (not like we need them much anymore)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Seeded bread, but not the kind that has seeds on the crust as they tend to fall off easily, instead I prefer in the bread. My favourite brand is Hovis' Seed Sensations but others can suffice. However I don't have it a lot but I do buy it when I plan to have a full-on sandwich with the main filling (chicken or turkey, multiple slices or chunks) and salad inside, possibly mayo too. I need to have that more, tastes so good.

What's your/was your favourite type of pencil case? (not like we need them much anymore)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 24th, 2022, 12:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'll have you know I currently am using at least two pencil cases, and both of them are transparent. Tongue
So yes, my favourite type is transparent, so that way you can easily see what's inside and find things quicker. I'd never go back to the solid ones.

What's your favourite instrument? (Can either be for playing yourself or listening to it in a song, i.e. guitars because of solos, etc.)

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 24th, 2022, 12:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'll have you know I currently am using at least two pencil cases, and both of them are transparent. Tongue
So yes, my favourite type is transparent, so that way you can easily see what's inside and find things quicker. I'd never go back to the solid ones.

What's your favourite instrument? (Can either be for playing yourself or listening to it in a song, i.e. guitars because of solos, etc.)