Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Guitars, since if there's some good shit going on, I'll have the urge or am prone to do some headbanging. Drums and keyboards/piano are also really good and drums also can send me into that feeling too, but guitars edge out. XD

Where is your favourite place to swim? Type of pool, the sea, river (what?), pond--*shot*
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Guitars, since if there's some good shit going on, I'll have the urge or am prone to do some headbanging. Drums and keyboards/piano are also really good and drums also can send me into that feeling too, but guitars edge out. XD

Where is your favourite place to swim? Type of pool, the sea, river (what?), pond--*shot*
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Mar 24th, 2022, 12:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Seeded bread, but not the kind that has seeds on the crust as they tend to fall off easily, instead I prefer in the bread. My favourite brand is Hovis' Seed Sensations but others can suffice. However I don't have it a lot but I do buy it when I plan to have a full-on sandwich with the main filling (chicken or turkey, multiple slices or chunks) and salad inside, possibly mayo too. I need to have that more, tastes so good.

Hovis looks a lot like our Dave's Killer Bread line of bread types we have in the States. I didn't actually realize how good this bread was until I tried it for my dietary changes. It's so fucking good! Honestly even after I stop hardcore eating clean, I'm gonna stick to this bread. I was genuinely scared of trying it because I thought it'd taste like cardboard, but it actually has great flavor to it, plus the texture of the seeds.

The pool is the best place for a swim. The ocean is nice I guess, but sand is a bitch, and also if you get that water in your mouth, it's actually the worst. When you consider what's actually in that water, you really want to just get the bleach and pour it down your mouth... Errm

What was your favorite snack as a kid?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Mar 24th, 2022, 12:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Seeded bread, but not the kind that has seeds on the crust as they tend to fall off easily, instead I prefer in the bread. My favourite brand is Hovis' Seed Sensations but others can suffice. However I don't have it a lot but I do buy it when I plan to have a full-on sandwich with the main filling (chicken or turkey, multiple slices or chunks) and salad inside, possibly mayo too. I need to have that more, tastes so good.

Hovis looks a lot like our Dave's Killer Bread line of bread types we have in the States. I didn't actually realize how good this bread was until I tried it for my dietary changes. It's so fucking good! Honestly even after I stop hardcore eating clean, I'm gonna stick to this bread. I was genuinely scared of trying it because I thought it'd taste like cardboard, but it actually has great flavor to it, plus the texture of the seeds.

The pool is the best place for a swim. The ocean is nice I guess, but sand is a bitch, and also if you get that water in your mouth, it's actually the worst. When you consider what's actually in that water, you really want to just get the bleach and pour it down your mouth... Errm

What was your favorite snack as a kid?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Salt and vinegar crisps. I had them so often that I got a bit bored of them Tongue .

What's your favourite item of clothing?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Salt and vinegar crisps. I had them so often that I got a bit bored of them Tongue .

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 27th, 2022, 11:44 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Hoodies. I miss being somewhere that can get cold weather so you can snuggle up in one properly. Tongue

What's was your favourite toy as a kid?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 27th, 2022, 11:44 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Hoodies. I miss being somewhere that can get cold weather so you can snuggle up in one properly. Tongue

What's was your favourite toy as a kid?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
What is was indeed was my Yoshi plushie. One of my few prized plushies that has never left my side since I was a wee lass.

What's your favorite mode of transit? (Under ideal conditions)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
What is was indeed was my Yoshi plushie. One of my few prized plushies that has never left my side since I was a wee lass.

What's your favorite mode of transit? (Under ideal conditions)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 12th, 2022, 04:58 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Liar. I can confirm it has not been at your literal side for quite some time and instead lives in a box upstairs. Tongue

Hard choice between car and plane. A plane is nice since it's one of the few public transport systems that isn't slower than other options like trains and buses are, plus you get food and entertainment on them. Car can be pleasant but it relies on traffic not being a bitch, but you did say ideal conditions so I guess that isn't a factor, so I'd say car wins. I can have it all to myself and just make the whole car my zone. Grin

What's your favourite scent for deodorant?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 12th, 2022, 04:58 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Liar. I can confirm it has not been at your literal side for quite some time and instead lives in a box upstairs. Tongue

Hard choice between car and plane. A plane is nice since it's one of the few public transport systems that isn't slower than other options like trains and buses are, plus you get food and entertainment on them. Car can be pleasant but it relies on traffic not being a bitch, but you did say ideal conditions so I guess that isn't a factor, so I'd say car wins. I can have it all to myself and just make the whole car my zone. Grin

What's your favourite scent for deodorant?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I never said literal side, fool; clearly I meant figurative side. Angry

Hmm. Something either light and airy, or strong and fruity. Depends on my mood, I think. Never quite thought about that before.

What was your favorite place to hang out as a kid?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

Hmm. Something either light and airy, or strong and fruity. Depends on my mood, I think. Never quite thought about that before.

What was your favorite place to hang out as a kid?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A wooded area outside my house, which also has a kids play area outside. The woods used to be more open as I and a few others played in there, ran about and such. It started to become overgrown in the past 10 years, perhaps the council neglected it or something or whoever managed it before stopped. I of course wasn't going in there in my 20's or even teen's. I think it's possible some foxes have made it their home now as they come out at night form there. It was that or a place called Compass Gardens in my local area which has a larger play area for kids, plus more like a skateboard ramp thing, wheel on a rope to ride on from end to another, places to walk and another big play area for kids nearby too.

What's your favourite sitting position?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A wooded area outside my house, which also has a kids play area outside. The woods used to be more open as I and a few others played in there, ran about and such. It started to become overgrown in the past 10 years, perhaps the council neglected it or something or whoever managed it before stopped. I of course wasn't going in there in my 20's or even teen's. I think it's possible some foxes have made it their home now as they come out at night form there. It was that or a place called Compass Gardens in my local area which has a larger play area for kids, plus more like a skateboard ramp thing, wheel on a rope to ride on from end to another, places to walk and another big play area for kids nearby too.

What's your favourite sitting position?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 5th, 2022, 04:22 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Never said figurative either so I shall interpret your words as I wish! Whistle
Appropriate quote.

Favourite sitting position is normally with my legs up on the seat either sideways bent or taking up the classic L (Death Note) pose. XD

What's your favourite emote on this forum? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 5th, 2022, 04:22 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Never said figurative either so I shall interpret your words as I wish! Whistle
Appropriate quote.

Favourite sitting position is normally with my legs up on the seat either sideways bent or taking up the classic L (Death Note) pose. XD

What's your favourite emote on this forum? Tongue
Kyng Offline
Rookie
" Tongue ", of course! At least, it's the one I use most frequently Tongue .

What's your favourite Minecraft mob?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
" Tongue ", of course! At least, it's the one I use most frequently Tongue .

What's your favourite Minecraft mob?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Cat, although the Fox is a close second.

What's your favourite game on a system of your choice?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Cat, although the Fox is a close second.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 10th, 2022, 09:53 PM)Moonface Wrote:
LBP2 on PS3.

What's your favourite meat to eat?

Felt like reviving this one.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 10th, 2022, 09:53 PM)Moonface Wrote:
LBP2 on PS3.

What's your favourite meat to eat?

Felt like reviving this one.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Kinda forgot about this topic really...but yeah did need reviving.

Either Chicken or Beef but not just simply those. I've eaten so much chicken in different ways or many times the same way just thinking about it is bland, so either has to come in a pasta dish for me to call them my favourite (Spaghetti Bolognese, Chicken Carbonara, etc). Like the way I had Chicken today was really unremarkable. XD

Darn I need to look back to see what's been asked already...wait I had a Notepad file just for this topic so I didn't have to look back at each page.

What is your favourite acrobatic move to view or do yourself?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Kinda forgot about this topic really...but yeah did need reviving.

Either Chicken or Beef but not just simply those. I've eaten so much chicken in different ways or many times the same way just thinking about it is bland, so either has to come in a pasta dish for me to call them my favourite (Spaghetti Bolognese, Chicken Carbonara, etc). Like the way I had Chicken today was really unremarkable. XD

Darn I need to look back to see what's been asked already...wait I had a Notepad file just for this topic so I didn't have to look back at each page.

What is your favourite acrobatic move to view or do yourself?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Whatever that move is where you run forward and then do like multiple flips back to back. Usually seen on the floor mat routines at the Olympics.

What's your favourite month of the year?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Whatever that move is where you run forward and then do like multiple flips back to back. Usually seen on the floor mat routines at the Olympics.

What's your favourite month of the year?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
October, because it contains my birthday Tongue .

What's your favourite kind of flower?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
October, because it contains my birthday Tongue .

What's your favourite kind of flower?