Haunted UniV3rse Now Available to All Again
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
October has arrived, and so the Haunted UniV3rse theme has been put back into the theme selector for use by all members, so if you aren't someone who has access to it all-year round, then enjoy! ^_^

We are also 15 days away from our 15th Birthday, and I really hope everyone will join me to celebrate the milestone when it arrives! Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
October has arrived, and so the Haunted UniV3rse theme has been put back into the theme selector for use by all members, so if you aren't someone who has access to it all-year round, then enjoy! ^_^

We are also 15 days away from our 15th Birthday, and I really hope everyone will join me to celebrate the milestone when it arrives! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The other day I was thinking about the 15th, and thought it was 17 years for some reason. XD So now I have cursed the next two years to go by extremely quick. Tally-ho! Also damn, that's a lot 15's in use there, or was. 15 days until the day is on the 15th for the 15th anniversary. ROFL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The other day I was thinking about the 15th, and thought it was 17 years for some reason. XD So now I have cursed the next two years to go by extremely quick. Tally-ho! Also damn, that's a lot 15's in use there, or was. 15 days until the day is on the 15th for the 15th anniversary. ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Boy we wasn't even in the same class 17 years ago. Tongue

Also, I'll be posting an extensive look at the last 15 years of the board when the anniversary arrives, including all of the many ideas that have been tried ranging from the well known to the obscure, such as the wonderfully terrible Elite Wrestling Federation idea. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Boy we wasn't even in the same class 17 years ago. Tongue

Also, I'll be posting an extensive look at the last 15 years of the board when the anniversary arrives, including all of the many ideas that have been tried ranging from the well known to the obscure, such as the wonderfully terrible Elite Wrestling Federation idea. ROFL
Daisy Johnson Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
The Sims 4, Sims 3
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 5,276
WipEout Silent Hill Dragon Quest 
I love this skin. It is so different!
[Image: GsFGwd4.gif]
[Image: V1uxtCc.png] 
Daisy Johnson Offline