UG's 15th Anni-Birth-Celebration!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Congratulations to UG Grin !

I'll look forward to seeing the rest of the celebrations Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Congratulations to UG Grin !

I'll look forward to seeing the rest of the celebrations Smile .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Thanks everyone! Grin

@Moonface : Yup, it was something like that. Oh man so bad, I just hope I had that there as areas to be worked on, but I just hate seeing the four game series getting their own area then everything else on one. So glad we sorted it out into a much better layout, even if the one that came right after did get a major condensing later on then eventually the better layout now. I mean we kept the complaints area I think, not exactly like that but it was still a thing. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Thanks everyone! Grin

@Moonface : Yup, it was something like that. Oh man so bad, I just hope I had that there as areas to be worked on, but I just hate seeing the four game series getting their own area then everything else on one. So glad we sorted it out into a much better layout, even if the one that came right after did get a major condensing later on then eventually the better layout now. I mean we kept the complaints area I think, not exactly like that but it was still a thing. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 20th, 2021, 09:27 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'll look at the logs to see if those gaming areas got nuked right away or managed to hang around for a bit. Complaints/Arguments remained but became a forum area within the social/off-topic category. I think we only had that area because WCF had one so we were like "Well that must be a thing people like on forums". ROFL

I'm sure it happened everywhere else back in the day but remember when 600x300 signature images was the rage? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 20th, 2021, 09:27 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'll look at the logs to see if those gaming areas got nuked right away or managed to hang around for a bit. Complaints/Arguments remained but became a forum area within the social/off-topic category. I think we only had that area because WCF had one so we were like "Well that must be a thing people like on forums". ROFL

I'm sure it happened everywhere else back in the day but remember when 600x300 signature images was the rage? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah was pretty much the reason for that. XD

That size definitely was too big, so much space to fill up and ending up clustered or not enough stuff going on or something. I remember making a Shadow sig that I mistakenly made into a 600x400 and oh that was a ghastly size. I noticed too late into the creation but still went with it for some reason. Never again.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah was pretty much the reason for that. XD

That size definitely was too big, so much space to fill up and ending up clustered or not enough stuff going on or something. I remember making a Shadow sig that I mistakenly made into a 600x400 and oh that was a ghastly size. I noticed too late into the creation but still went with it for some reason. Never again.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
As an update to my earlier remark of giving out something to everybody as thanks and a celebration of this milestone, I have given everybody who has been active recently 1500XP; 100 for every year we've been around.

Halloween Birthday Bash will start very soon. I was struggling with my mental health last week which put me behind on setting it up.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
As an update to my earlier remark of giving out something to everybody as thanks and a celebration of this milestone, I have given everybody who has been active recently 1500XP; 100 for every year we've been around.

Halloween Birthday Bash will start very soon. I was struggling with my mental health last week which put me behind on setting it up.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Happy birthday UG. Smile

Also, I hope your feeling better Moonface. <3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Happy birthday UG. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 26th, 2021, 08:59 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Happy birthday UG. Smile

Thanks! I'm feeling better now than I was last week, but my mood fluctuates a lot depending on how well my medication is doing. It gets a little tiring sometimes. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 26th, 2021, 08:59 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Happy birthday UG. Smile

Thanks! I'm feeling better now than I was last week, but my mood fluctuates a lot depending on how well my medication is doing. It gets a little tiring sometimes. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming of 2018 Celebration Moonface 1 3,163 Feb 5th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL