Custom Consoles
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So we have a thread for custom controllers, but not for custom consoles, so I'm here to change that! Tongue

One of the most memorable custom consoles I've seen is this official Sekiro themed PS4 that is incredibly rare:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

The official Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One console is also incredibly good looking I think:

What custom consoles have you seen, official or otherwise, that you really liked? If you could customise one of your consoles, what would you want it to be like?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So we have a thread for custom controllers, but not for custom consoles, so I'm here to change that! Tongue

One of the most memorable custom consoles I've seen is this official Sekiro themed PS4 that is incredibly rare:

The official Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One console is also incredibly good looking I think:

What custom consoles have you seen, official or otherwise, that you really liked? If you could customise one of your consoles, what would you want it to be like?
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I actually do own a Special Edition Uncharted PS4, does that count? Hand-me-downs are awesome XD
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I actually do own a Special Edition Uncharted PS4, does that count? Hand-me-downs are awesome XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 21st, 2021, 08:59 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Is that this one?

[Image: 81-QyDNFXzL._SX522_.jpg]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 21st, 2021, 08:59 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Is that this one?

[Image: 81-QyDNFXzL._SX522_.jpg]
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Hell Yeah! Dat wan.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Hell Yeah! Dat wan.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Those PS4s are sick. That Sekiro one is Wow

When shopping on Etsy, I came across someone's store that had terrariums set up, and she apparently made ones out of the shells of actual GameBoys!

[Image: il_794xN.2997169049_jwjj.jpg]

You can actually buy them here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/712161362/p..._118&frs=1
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Those PS4s are sick. That Sekiro one is Wow

When shopping on Etsy, I came across someone's store that had terrariums set up, and she apparently made ones out of the shells of actual GameBoys!

[Image: il_794xN.2997169049_jwjj.jpg]

You can actually buy them here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/712161362/p..._118&frs=1
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Damn, that creator has so much cool stuff! I love the DS terrarium more than the Game Boy ones because the upright second screen makes a more interesting backdrop than the fence being used on all of the Game Boy ones.
And I know they're not consoles but hot damn, those Pokeball terrariums are absolutely gorgeous. Wow

I haven't managed to look at everything this creator has done, but I came across this person who makes a ridiculous amount of custom consoles and the level of detail on some of them is amazing! - http://www.vaduamka.com/

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Damn, that creator has so much cool stuff! I love the DS terrarium more than the Game Boy ones because the upright second screen makes a more interesting backdrop than the fence being used on all of the Game Boy ones.
And I know they're not consoles but hot damn, those Pokeball terrariums are absolutely gorgeous. Wow

I haven't managed to look at everything this creator has done, but I came across this person who makes a ridiculous amount of custom consoles and the level of detail on some of them is amazing! - http://www.vaduamka.com/
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh yeah! I actually remember coming across this sick Gold cartridge a long while ago. Didn't realize it was from this person!

[Image: 122335457_o.jpg]
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh yeah! I actually remember coming across this sick Gold cartridge a long while ago. Didn't realize it was from this person!

[Image: 122335457_o.jpg]
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I came in here to look for the link to Vadu Amka to see if they had done any custom PS5 stuff and saw they recently did this Elden Ring themed PS5!

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I came in here to look for the link to Vadu Amka to see if they had done any custom PS5 stuff and saw they recently did this Elden Ring themed PS5!

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was looking up different console models that were officially released when seeing if metallic colours were ever used in the past for my post in the PS5 thread about the newly announced Deep Earth Collection colours, and ended up down a rabbit hole looking for unofficial custom consoles that led me to this absolutely gorgeous CrisTales themed Nintendo Switch that was designed and given away in France:

[Image: Cris-Tales-giveaway.jpg]

Doesn't seem to be more angles of it which is a shame but dang I can't imagine how much one of these would be worth if you sold it. Shock

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was looking up different console models that were officially released when seeing if metallic colours were ever used in the past for my post in the PS5 thread about the newly announced Deep Earth Collection colours, and ended up down a rabbit hole looking for unofficial custom consoles that led me to this absolutely gorgeous CrisTales themed Nintendo Switch that was designed and given away in France:

[Image: Cris-Tales-giveaway.jpg]

Doesn't seem to be more angles of it which is a shame but dang I can't imagine how much one of these would be worth if you sold it. Shock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Controllers Moonface 17 10,180 Dec 4th, 2023, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Next Generation of Consoles Expected to Come Out in 2028 Moonface 8 1,316 Jul 1st, 2023, 11:05 PM
  Does Anyone Here Bother with Apps on Consoles? Moonface 12 2,266 Dec 7th, 2022, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Frank
  Would You Ever Trade Your Console for a Custom One? Moonface 10 2,355 Sep 28th, 2022, 01:13 AM
  Let's Look Back at the 8th Generation of Consoles Moonface 5 2,118 Feb 5th, 2022, 01:06 AM