Game Sales, Deals, and Giveaways
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 17th, 2023, 08:12 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Will see what Lies of P is on sale for. If I can get it for $40, I'd probably jump on it. Definitely worth paying for again.
It's gone down to $47.99 for the Steam Winter Sale. Just checked out of curiosity since the sales are now live.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 17th, 2023, 08:12 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Will see what Lies of P is on sale for. If I can get it for $40, I'd probably jump on it. Definitely worth paying for again.
It's gone down to $47.99 for the Steam Winter Sale. Just checked out of curiosity since the sales are now live.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, it was one of the first games I checked on myself. I'll have to consider it for that price.

I also didn't realize that there were PS4 copies of the game. Might have to pick one up and snatch that double platinum goodness.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, it was one of the first games I checked on myself. I'll have to consider it for that price.

I also didn't realize that there were PS4 copies of the game. Might have to pick one up and snatch that double platinum goodness.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 21st, 2023, 10:23 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Funny, I knew there was a PS4 version but not that the trophy lists would be separate. LOL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 21st, 2023, 10:23 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Funny, I knew there was a PS4 version but not that the trophy lists would be separate. LOL
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, every PS5 game has its own trophy list. Not really sure why they decided to go that route, but hey, it lets me double platinum a bunch of games, so I'm not going to complain.

Also Dark Souls III is not on sale. Why Bamco, why must you be so trash when I need you to be your best. FeelsBadMan

Alright, made my purchasing decisions (RIP $200 kek):

Lies of P
Little Witch Nobeta + DLC costume packs
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Digital Limited Edition
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ - VIP Edition
La Pucelle: Ragnarok
The Last Faith
Ender Lillies
Banner of the Maid
Valkyria Chronicles Bundle (Valkyria Chronicles + Valkyria Chronicles 4 Completed Edition)
Salt & Sanctuary
Disgaea 5 Complete
God Eater Trilogy (God Eater Resurrection + God Eater 2: Rage Burst + God Eater 3)

Lethal Company

Lethal Company isn't on sale, but figured I might as well buy it now while I was already on a spending spree.

EDIT: Keep finding more game deals that I like and keep adding to the list kek
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, every PS5 game has its own trophy list. Not really sure why they decided to go that route, but hey, it lets me double platinum a bunch of games, so I'm not going to complain.

Also Dark Souls III is not on sale. Why Bamco, why must you be so trash when I need you to be your best. FeelsBadMan

Alright, made my purchasing decisions (RIP $200 kek):

Lies of P
Little Witch Nobeta + DLC costume packs
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Digital Limited Edition
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ - VIP Edition
La Pucelle: Ragnarok
The Last Faith
Ender Lillies
Banner of the Maid
Valkyria Chronicles Bundle (Valkyria Chronicles + Valkyria Chronicles 4 Completed Edition)
Salt & Sanctuary
Disgaea 5 Complete
God Eater Trilogy (God Eater Resurrection + God Eater 2: Rage Burst + God Eater 3)

Lethal Company

Lethal Company isn't on sale, but figured I might as well buy it now while I was already on a spending spree.

EDIT: Keep finding more game deals that I like and keep adding to the list kek
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For anyone curious about it, the upcoming Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown is getting a free demo on January 11 on all platforms (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, XBO, NS, and PC). Source

I'm definitely gonna try it out. I haven't ever really had much interest in Prince of Persia but the gameplay for this one has looked enticing whenever I've seen it, so it'll be nice to get a feel of it for myself. As for buying the game outright, that depends on reviews because it's an Ubisoft game and can't be trusted for quality, and given it is a Ubisoft game it's stupid to buy it day one when it'll be reduced by 50% in like two weeks like all their games are.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For anyone curious about it, the upcoming Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown is getting a free demo on January 11 on all platforms (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, XBO, NS, and PC). Source

I'm definitely gonna try it out. I haven't ever really had much interest in Prince of Persia but the gameplay for this one has looked enticing whenever I've seen it, so it'll be nice to get a feel of it for myself. As for buying the game outright, that depends on reviews because it's an Ubisoft game and can't be trusted for quality, and given it is a Ubisoft game it's stupid to buy it day one when it'll be reduced by 50% in like two weeks like all their games are.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ooh nice, that's a game that would benefit from a demo, and the fact they've made one for every platform is amazing.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ooh nice, that's a game that would benefit from a demo, and the fact they've made one for every platform is amazing.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The following games are currently free to purchase on Steam for a limited time: No idea if I can run the first one and don't even really have interest in the second but I added both to my account anyway because why not?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The following games are currently free to purchase on Steam for a limited time: No idea if I can run the first one and don't even really have interest in the second but I added both to my account anyway because why not?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm sure most are aware of it but if you've been under a rock, the Steam Spring Sale has been active since March 16, and will run until March 23.

If discounts aren't enough for you and you're looking for something free, a demo has been made available for Sand Land on PS4, PS5, Xbox and Steam.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm sure most are aware of it but if you've been under a rock, the Steam Spring Sale has been active since March 16, and will run until March 23.

If discounts aren't enough for you and you're looking for something free, a demo has been made available for Sand Land on PS4, PS5, Xbox and Steam.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The two things tempting me are Pizza Tower (33% off) and Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (also 33% off), but eh, I don't have a drive to play them like, right away, so maybe I'll wait til I get the itch and hopefully it'll coincide with the next sale Shrug
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The two things tempting me are Pizza Tower (33% off) and Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (also 33% off), but eh, I don't have a drive to play them like, right away, so maybe I'll wait til I get the itch and hopefully it'll coincide with the next sale Shrug

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface