Christmas (Lists) 2021
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, it certainly looks amazing, and I watched a video review that previewed how the keys sound and they have that satisfying sound to them, so I'm happy with that. Probably gonna go ahead and take the dive on this one.

Now just need to figure out what mouse I want to get. Seems the big battle comes down to the Razor DeathAdder v2 Pro and the Logitech G203.

Both are on sale, with the Razor DeathAdder being almost 50% off. Kind of tempting, considering it's normally a $130 mouse, but I can get it for less than $70.  Hmm
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, it certainly looks amazing, and I watched a video review that previewed how the keys sound and they have that satisfying sound to them, so I'm happy with that. Probably gonna go ahead and take the dive on this one.

Now just need to figure out what mouse I want to get. Seems the big battle comes down to the Razor DeathAdder v2 Pro and the Logitech G203.

Both are on sale, with the Razor DeathAdder being almost 50% off. Kind of tempting, considering it's normally a $130 mouse, but I can get it for less than $70.  Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm not a big mouse expert @Dragon Lord, but I'd be tempted to go for the Razer since it's such a big discount. Another mouse I'd suggest is the Logitech G502 Hero, which is what I currently use and I love the amount of buttons it provides, which looks to be more than that Razer mouse provides. There is a G502 that isn't a Hero one and costs more, but they look the same so I'm guessing the difference is down to features or something. Both are on sale right now but unless you want to go for the pricier one, I'd say the Hero would be a very good choice for a lower cost mouse that provides a lot of functionality. Wink

Just started my Christmas shopping because I'm awful at keeping on top of it. Anyone else procrastinating on it like me or did the rest of you actually get it done at a reasonable time? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm not a big mouse expert @Dragon Lord, but I'd be tempted to go for the Razer since it's such a big discount. Another mouse I'd suggest is the Logitech G502 Hero, which is what I currently use and I love the amount of buttons it provides, which looks to be more than that Razer mouse provides. There is a G502 that isn't a Hero one and costs more, but they look the same so I'm guessing the difference is down to features or something. Both are on sale right now but unless you want to go for the pricier one, I'd say the Hero would be a very good choice for a lower cost mouse that provides a lot of functionality. Wink

Just started my Christmas shopping because I'm awful at keeping on top of it. Anyone else procrastinating on it like me or did the rest of you actually get it done at a reasonable time? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I....might consider getting myself a new phone soon. Perhaps in the sales after Christmas/New Year. I'm not absolutely desperate to need one before, but my current is slow at times, poor at loading internet and know there's better out there but haven't wanted to go looking yet. I may need to do research this week though beforehand to decide on what I could or should look out for.

Christmas shopping I've have....probably a third left. I have procrastinated a bit, did at first want to get it out of the way but did get both intentionally lazy and unsure on what to get.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I....might consider getting myself a new phone soon. Perhaps in the sales after Christmas/New Year. I'm not absolutely desperate to need one before, but my current is slow at times, poor at loading internet and know there's better out there but haven't wanted to go looking yet. I may need to do research this week though beforehand to decide on what I could or should look out for.

Christmas shopping I've have....probably a third left. I have procrastinated a bit, did at first want to get it out of the way but did get both intentionally lazy and unsure on what to get.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I can't really think of anything I asked my parents for Pokemon Pearl for the Switch. Gasp

I got all my xmas shopping a while ago which is good as I am running kinda low on money currently so I probably couldn't buy anything else right now. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I can't really think of anything I asked my parents for Pokemon Pearl for the Switch. Gasp

I got all my xmas shopping a while ago which is good as I am running kinda low on money currently so I probably couldn't buy anything else right now. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Same Karo, I actually think I bought too much for people this year... ah well. Looking forward to that next paycheck coming Friday though, I cann tell ya that much. Sweat

Try to get an unlocked phone, EL! If you ever need to switch carriers/providers, that'll make that process easier. Otherwise, depending on the carrier, they usually have trade in deals where you give in your old phone and they give you either a new (better) phone free or at a largely discounted price. Just be wary of the contracts.

My mom informed me she got a few things for me on my list that I sent her of "house-related" stuff, so wondering which that'll be. Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Same Karo, I actually think I bought too much for people this year... ah well. Looking forward to that next paycheck coming Friday though, I cann tell ya that much. Sweat

Try to get an unlocked phone, EL! If you ever need to switch carriers/providers, that'll make that process easier. Otherwise, depending on the carrier, they usually have trade in deals where you give in your old phone and they give you either a new (better) phone free or at a largely discounted price. Just be wary of the contracts.

My mom informed me she got a few things for me on my list that I sent her of "house-related" stuff, so wondering which that'll be. Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I had to be careful how much I spent on shopping this year because of bills I have due at the end of the month I have to factor in.

So I've been meaning to share it for a while now but I finally took photos of our Christmas decorations and uploaded them for everyone to see: https://imgur.com/a/sCTqenS

And since it's so close now, what's everyone's plans for Christmas or the lead up into it? Tonight I'm doing a Secret Santa party thing, then tomorrow night it's a party at Shira's aunt's place, then on Christmas Day we're going over to her mum's for breakfast and to open our gifts. ^_^

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I had to be careful how much I spent on shopping this year because of bills I have due at the end of the month I have to factor in.

So I've been meaning to share it for a while now but I finally took photos of our Christmas decorations and uploaded them for everyone to see: https://imgur.com/a/sCTqenS

And since it's so close now, what's everyone's plans for Christmas or the lead up into it? Tonight I'm doing a Secret Santa party thing, then tomorrow night it's a party at Shira's aunt's place, then on Christmas Day we're going over to her mum's for breakfast and to open our gifts. ^_^
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oohh, the decorations! Like the items at the bottom edge of the stairs, that is truly what that area is for, yes. Stocking for Mars is appropriate. :3 

We got lights outside the house, decorated Xmas tree is in our dining room outside our kitchen. Small-ish to fit on top of a short cupboard. Candle lights in the windows. That's it for our decorations. Oh wait and a wreath, but actually forgot where that is, unless it never got put up.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oohh, the decorations! Like the items at the bottom edge of the stairs, that is truly what that area is for, yes. Stocking for Mars is appropriate. :3 

We got lights outside the house, decorated Xmas tree is in our dining room outside our kitchen. Small-ish to fit on top of a short cupboard. Candle lights in the windows. That's it for our decorations. Oh wait and a wreath, but actually forgot where that is, unless it never got put up.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks EL! Grin
In case you missed the question, got any plans for Christmas? Smile

We have a wreath too, but I didn't take a picture of it because the poor thing is nearly dead. Whistle
We wanted lights outside too, but the power supply to outside doesn't work on our house so we need to get that looked at. Shame because most of the neighbours have lights outside and it looks so nice. >.<

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks EL! Grin
In case you missed the question, got any plans for Christmas? Smile

We have a wreath too, but I didn't take a picture of it because the poor thing is nearly dead. Whistle
We wanted lights outside too, but the power supply to outside doesn't work on our house so we need to get that looked at. Shame because most of the neighbours have lights outside and it looks so nice. >.<
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I love your decorations Moony it feel very festive we basically just have the living room decorated, but it looks nice! Grin

As for my plans it basically the same for my thanksgiving plans go over to my second oldest brother place to spend time with the family. I think officially my second oldest brother is the holiday house at this points. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I love your decorations Moony it feel very festive we basically just have the living room decorated, but it looks nice! Grin

As for my plans it basically the same for my thanksgiving plans go over to my second oldest brother place to spend time with the family. I think officially my second oldest brother is the holiday house at this points. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I still have no clue where the wreath is in our house, but there's a small Xmas Tree in the living room, a bell ring wreath (not sure what it's called), Christmas cards hanging up on a felt type thing that can stick cards on there (easy to take them back off), and two of my sister's Santas on a table. I don't usually go in the living room so didn't pay attention before. LOL

Our plans are my dad and family friend are coming over today. Family friend didn't know what his brother was doing so chose to come to us and wouldn't change his plans if he could go do something with his bro, he's been once before so it's good. Have dinner, take a walk if weather stays acceptable, play some games.
Tomorrow we'll be going to my brother's along with my step granddad and his fiancée's side of the family for a big get-together. Won't be for a long time, a few hours or so, my brother wanted to include my step granddad after what happened earlier and the fact his own son won't do much for him, so good to let him meet the other family and not be lonely. Thank goodness this time of year wasn't cancelled for this opportunity, with afterwards looking like there's going to be more limits placed very soon. Yay.

Oh right and, Merry Christmas everyone!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I still have no clue where the wreath is in our house, but there's a small Xmas Tree in the living room, a bell ring wreath (not sure what it's called), Christmas cards hanging up on a felt type thing that can stick cards on there (easy to take them back off), and two of my sister's Santas on a table. I don't usually go in the living room so didn't pay attention before. LOL

Our plans are my dad and family friend are coming over today. Family friend didn't know what his brother was doing so chose to come to us and wouldn't change his plans if he could go do something with his bro, he's been once before so it's good. Have dinner, take a walk if weather stays acceptable, play some games.
Tomorrow we'll be going to my brother's along with my step granddad and his fiancée's side of the family for a big get-together. Won't be for a long time, a few hours or so, my brother wanted to include my step granddad after what happened earlier and the fact his own son won't do much for him, so good to let him meet the other family and not be lonely. Thank goodness this time of year wasn't cancelled for this opportunity, with afterwards looking like there's going to be more limits placed very soon. Yay.

Oh right and, Merry Christmas everyone!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Merry Christmas everyone! I don't know what I got yet because I only just woke up but what did you guys get? Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Merry Christmas everyone! I don't know what I got yet because I only just woke up but what did you guys get? Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I got everything I asked for in my initial post! All thanks to Moony and my mother.

Got a few other bits and bobs, one of them being a new faucet for our kitchen. It's been fucked for a while now (where we have to use the hot tap only because the cold one constantly runs water so that has to be kept off) so it's nice to have a replacement ready to go. Might call a plumber this week to install it.

Also got a bunch of assorted new clothes, all exceptionally soft and comfy. In fact after my shower tonight I put some on for max comfort as we watched a Christmas movie Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I got everything I asked for in my initial post! All thanks to Moony and my mother.

Got a few other bits and bobs, one of them being a new faucet for our kitchen. It's been fucked for a while now (where we have to use the hot tap only because the cold one constantly runs water so that has to be kept off) so it's nice to have a replacement ready to go. Might call a plumber this week to install it.

Also got a bunch of assorted new clothes, all exceptionally soft and comfy. In fact after my shower tonight I put some on for max comfort as we watched a Christmas movie Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I got three games from Cricket (Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIII, That Japanese teaching VN) two games from my parents (Shining Pearl and Xenoblade Chronicles) $20 and two gift cards from my brother and auntie overall I did really good this year and looking forward to playing all of them! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I got three games from Cricket (Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIII, That Japanese teaching VN) two games from my parents (Shining Pearl and Xenoblade Chronicles) $20 and two gift cards from my brother and auntie overall I did really good this year and looking forward to playing all of them! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I got....more than I wanted. Way more when it was originally meant to be two, which were wrapped up together so in a way what I wanted was a single present like that. XD As it was joint and our family friend was part of putting in the money, he wrapped it and stuck a Barry White image on there with a speech bubble "One Present Please" which was great. XD So what I received:

-Ayreon Transitus Red Vinyl w/ 28-page comic book
-Ayreon Electric Castle Live 2CDs, 2 DVDs, Blu-ray and book set
-Space Dandy Blu-ray and DVD (both separate, I should've checked if one was bought because I had left both in my Wish List with a message to get one, but still received them both, luckily the artwork is different so there's that....?)
-Louis Armstrong We Have All The Time In The World CD
-Hello Panda Chocolate x4
-Philips Hair Trimmer
-Japanese framed print
-Death Note Vinyl stickers
-MHA All Might keyring
-One Piece magnets & stationary set
-Dragon Ball Colouring Poster set
-Nintendo NES pencil tin
-Karate Kid Kobra Kai face masks

I mainly got so much because I just couldn't think of what to say when asked for presents, even though already said I wanted no presents or one, but just need to make it clearer next time. Or just keep saying I want absolutely nothing, maybe then it'll work, because honestly I don't want anything at Xmas or birthday.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I got....more than I wanted. Way more when it was originally meant to be two, which were wrapped up together so in a way what I wanted was a single present like that. XD As it was joint and our family friend was part of putting in the money, he wrapped it and stuck a Barry White image on there with a speech bubble "One Present Please" which was great. XD So what I received:

-Ayreon Transitus Red Vinyl w/ 28-page comic book
-Ayreon Electric Castle Live 2CDs, 2 DVDs, Blu-ray and book set
-Space Dandy Blu-ray and DVD (both separate, I should've checked if one was bought because I had left both in my Wish List with a message to get one, but still received them both, luckily the artwork is different so there's that....?)
-Louis Armstrong We Have All The Time In The World CD
-Hello Panda Chocolate x4
-Philips Hair Trimmer
-Japanese framed print
-Death Note Vinyl stickers
-MHA All Might keyring
-One Piece magnets & stationary set
-Dragon Ball Colouring Poster set
-Nintendo NES pencil tin
-Karate Kid Kobra Kai face masks

I mainly got so much because I just couldn't think of what to say when asked for presents, even though already said I wanted no presents or one, but just need to make it clearer next time. Or just keep saying I want absolutely nothing, maybe then it'll work, because honestly I don't want anything at Xmas or birthday.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 27th, 2021, 03:54 PM)Karo Wrote:
11? The online Final Fantasy game??? Or did you mean IX? Unsure

Also EL, I've definitely been in your shoes there with the double purchase. I've been given triple of a thing once, but that was a communication error on the part of the people gift giving and totally not on me. I forget what it was now, but I was really young at the time Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 27th, 2021, 03:54 PM)Karo Wrote:
11? The online Final Fantasy game??? Or did you mean IX? Unsure

Also EL, I've definitely been in your shoes there with the double purchase. I've been given triple of a thing once, but that was a communication error on the part of the people gift giving and totally not on me. I forget what it was now, but I was really young at the time Hmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Your Own Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 82 Mar 8th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Christmas/Holiday Season 2023 Moonface 20 928 Jan 5th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  How Was Your 2021? ShiraNoMai 5 1,563 Jan 11th, 2022, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Upcoming Movies 2021 Dragon Lord 13 4,311 Oct 9th, 2021, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Moonface