Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
For me the defining moment in a game comes with two diffent games & two different stories. xD

First is Chrono Trigger for the SNES. I had gotten to the very end of the game & Lavos kept kicking my ever loving a$$. Every tactic I tried nothing seemed to work & I would just end up with a game over screen over & over again. But each time I was defeated I didn't give up. I kept trying different party members, different attacks & just everything thing I could think of. Then one day I had had enough of being defeated & gcae up trying to beat the game. I was done. I dind't touch my controller for near on a week. I didn't go back into the game until the next week & went to lvl every character up. I fought as many monster as I could & then some. I used up all the speed tabs I had unsused, & did more level grinding. Evebtually, at lvl 80 with the party of Ayla, Marle & Chrono I finally beat lavos! It took a month of my trying to figure out how to do it on my own with out the use of a walkthrough but I did it & I was very proud of myself for accomplishing such a feat. It's what cemented Chrono Trigger as my top favorite SNES game is due to how hard the final boss is.

Game #2 is Final Fantasy VII & the defining moment for me is..
+Extra: Oh yea, there's also the whole thing with Suikoden 5.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
For me the defining moment in a game comes with two diffent games & two different stories. xD

First is Chrono Trigger for the SNES. I had gotten to the very end of the game & Lavos kept kicking my ever loving a$$. Every tactic I tried nothing seemed to work & I would just end up with a game over screen over & over again. But each time I was defeated I didn't give up. I kept trying different party members, different attacks & just everything thing I could think of. Then one day I had had enough of being defeated & gcae up trying to beat the game. I was done. I dind't touch my controller for near on a week. I didn't go back into the game until the next week & went to lvl every character up. I fought as many monster as I could & then some. I used up all the speed tabs I had unsused, & did more level grinding. Evebtually, at lvl 80 with the party of Ayla, Marle & Chrono I finally beat lavos! It took a month of my trying to figure out how to do it on my own with out the use of a walkthrough but I did it & I was very proud of myself for accomplishing such a feat. It's what cemented Chrono Trigger as my top favorite SNES game is due to how hard the final boss is.

Game #2 is Final Fantasy VII & the defining moment for me is..
+Extra: Oh yea, there's also the whole thing with Suikoden 5.

Messages In This Thread
Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by Nightingale - Jun 11th, 2018, 03:08 AM
RE: Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by macGamr - Jun 11th, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by queenzelda - Jun 14th, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by WR91 - Sep 28th, 2020, 12:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 364 128,193 Apr 19th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,756 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 148 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,024 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,995 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface