Summer Meltdown 2018 Begins Soon!
Get ready for our hottest event of the Summer as we host a variety of contests and activities where you'll get the chance to win some amazing prizes from our biggest prize pool in history!

Defining moments of gaming (for you)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[WiiU] Paper Mario: Color Splash, [NS] Super Mario: Odyssey.
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 533.01 XP
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
For me the defining moment in a game comes with two diffent games & two different stories. xD

First is Chrono Trigger for the SNES. I had gotten to the very end of the game & Lavos kept kicking my ever loving a$$. Every tactic I tried nothing seemed to work & I would just end up with a game over screen over & over again. But each time I was defeated I didn't give up. I kept trying different party members, different attacks & just everything thing I could think of. Then one day I had had enough of being defeated & gcae up trying to beat the game. I was done. I dind't touch my controller for near on a week. I didn't go back into the game until the next week & went to lvl every character up. I fought as many monster as I could & then some. I used up all the speed tabs I had unsused, & did more level grinding. Evebtually, at lvl 80 with the party of Ayla, Marle & Chrono I finally beat lavos! It took a month of my trying to figure out how to do it on my own with out the use of a walkthrough but I did it & I was very proud of myself for accomplishing such a feat. It's what cemented Chrono Trigger as my top favorite SNES game is due to how hard the final boss is.

Game #2 is Final Fantasy VII & the defining moment for me is..
+Extra: Oh yea, there's also the whole thing with Suikoden 5.
[Image: queen-pikasig.png]

[Image: BDay_1st.png]

Messages In This Thread
Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by Tsu - 06-11-2018, 03:08 AM
RE: Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by Tsu - 06-14-2018, 12:39 AM
RE: Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by queenzelda - 06-14-2018, 01:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming now classified as mental disorder macGamr 9 173 06-21-2018, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kazan X. Lemuris
  Gaming Youtubers Hotspot 20 771 06-09-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai