Summer Meltdown 2018 Begins Soon!
Get ready for our hottest event of the Summer as we host a variety of contests and activities where you'll get the chance to win some amazing prizes from our biggest prize pool in history!

Universal Gaming Cards Marketplace
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
[Image: Series_2_Cards.png]
UNIVERSAL GAMING CARDS MARKETPLACE

Welcome to the Universal Gaming Cards Marketplace! If you're looking to trade/gift a card, change the cards displayed on your profile, or see what you can get for post based activity, you've come to the right place. ^_^

Earning Cards
You can earn cards for various things, including but not limited to:
  • Trading in XP you earn on the board.
  • Entering/winning contests and/or events.
  • Decent quality submissions in our Reviews, Guides, & Let's Plays area.
  • Celebrating your birthday.

Using XP
Instead of trying to keep track of everybody's post counts to reward cards, we have implemented a currency system to make things simpler on our end. You get to benefit too though, as you can earn XP for a range of things, such as posts, threads, referrals, and more!

You can donate XP to other users if you would prefer to do that instead of gifting a card to somebody, by simply using the Donate link located next to a users XP total.

You can request a randomised Universal Gaming Card in this thread for every 250XP you have. The appropriate amount of XP will be deducted afterwards.

Trading Cards
If you wish to trade a card with another member, please specify in this thread what card(s) you're wishing to trade, and/or what card(s) you would like to receive from a trade. If you are willing to fulfil an open trade, please do so within this thread and quote the post containing the trade you wish to fulfil. Trades of this nature are not complete until both parties agree and it is enacted by me.

You can also trade in cards for the following rewards:
  • Coloured Username for 1 Week in return for any card you own. 
  • One Card of Your Choice from the Universal Gaming Cards Collection webpage in return for any three cards you own.
  • Booster Pack of Three Randomised Cards in return for any five cards you own. All Booster Packs are guaranteed to give you at least one brand new, non-duplicate card for your collection.
All reward based trades will only be registered as complete when stated as such by me. All trades of any nature are final once processed.

Gifting Cards
If you wish to gift a card to another member, please specify in this thread or via PM to me which card you wish to gift, and to whom if you have a recipient in mind. You may only gift a card once per month, with the exception of birthdays and Christmas. All gifts are final once processed.

Profile Cards
All members may choose up to three cards from their collection to display on their profiles. By default, your first three earned cards will be displayed if you do not specify any preference in this thread. Please note we can not control the order the cards display in your profile.
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
percussive maintenance Online
RIP TotalBiscuit
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 274.52 XP
Doom Half Life Spyro The Dragon 
2 cards please (Doom..please be doom...please be doom...)

also Please keep HL2 as one of my profile cards. If it is Doom (wishful thinking) make that also a profile card please.
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: DVjkd5Z.gif]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv. 99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Atelier Lydie & Suelle ~The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings~ | Tokyo Xanadu | Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, ViTa
XP: 168.21 XP
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
Only 250XP for a card? That's a lot cheaper than I was expecting. Looking at how much XP everyone has, I was expecting the price to be like, 5,000XP a card or something.

Well, in that case, I'd like to buy 10 cards, and trade any non-Miku cards for my name in Deep Sky Blue for however many weeks I end up with.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
(06-18-2018, 09:27 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
2 cards please (Doom..please be doom...please be doom...)
Done. You've received a Call of Duty card and a Mass Effect card. 500XP has been deducted from your profile.

(06-18-2018, 09:59 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Only 250XP for a card? That's a lot cheaper than I was expecting. Looking at how much XP everyone has, I was expecting the price to be like, 5,000XP a card or something.

Well, in that case, I'd like to buy 10 cards, and trade any non-Miku cards for my name in Deep Sky Blue for however many weeks I end up with.
You may be overlooking you have a decimal point so you have 578.82XP. Not 57882. So you get two cards. Tongue
You've received a Halo card and a Tekken card. As they are not Miku cards, you will get Deep Sky Blue for your username colour for two weeks. 500XP has been deducted from your profile.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Dragon Lord Offline
Lv. 99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Atelier Lydie & Suelle ~The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings~ | Tokyo Xanadu | Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, ViTa
XP: 168.21 XP
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
Oh, yeah, if I squint reeeeeal hard I can see the decimal. Looks like a comma otherwise.

I blame Elite. Anyways, two weeks is till better than zero.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
RIP TotalBiscuit
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Call of Duty, Borderlands, and Mass Effect for Doom please and place Doom in Slot 2 (where Broaderlands currently is in) please Whistle

I also have a suggestion for a card, where would I post that at? Whistle
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
(06-18-2018, 10:45 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Call of Duty, Borderlands, and Mass Effect for Doom please and place Doom in Slot 2 (where Broaderlands currently is in) please Whistle

Done. However I can not specify the slot that cards go into, so where they display is where they display.
You can post it here, but keep in mind that we don't add new cards individually so if we use your suggestion, it won't be implemented until whenever we add more cards.

RIP TotalBiscuit
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(06-18-2018, 10:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 10:45 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Done. However I can not specify the slot that cards go into, so where they display is where they display.
You can post it here, but keep in mind that we don't add new cards individually so if we use your suggestion, it won't be implemented until whenever we add more cards.
That was fine, I didn't know that. Also Thank you Smile

Suggestion would be the grandfather of FPSes Wolfenstien(3D) Whistle

We need Tables!