Where in the Game #5
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #5

It's time for another round of figuring out where I am in a particular game!

How It Works
  • The location will be within a specific level of the specified game. In the case of an open world game, the location would be the specific named area that I am located in.

• You do not need to get the exact spot I am located in within the level. However, if anyone is able to figure out my exact position within a level I will award a bonus for that.

• Because you are just trying to guess the level I am in, there will likely be no yes/no questions that can narrow things down like in "Where in the World", as most if not all questions will just be guesses of my location instead. To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 3 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 3 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary. I am not currently sure how I will handle points at the end of a round but I have a few approaches in mind; however, I am open to any suggestions.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Persona 3 (base game), but where did I go to get a bite to eat? Hmm

[Image: 830364-picture_57.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #5

It's time for another round of figuring out where I am in a particular game!

How It Works
  • The location will be within a specific level of the specified game. In the case of an open world game, the location would be the specific named area that I am located in.

• You do not need to get the exact spot I am located in within the level. However, if anyone is able to figure out my exact position within a level I will award a bonus for that.

• Because you are just trying to guess the level I am in, there will likely be no yes/no questions that can narrow things down like in "Where in the World", as most if not all questions will just be guesses of my location instead. To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 3 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 3 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary. I am not currently sure how I will handle points at the end of a round but I have a few approaches in mind; however, I am open to any suggestions.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Persona 3 (base game), but where did I go to get a bite to eat? Hmm

[Image: 830364-picture_57.png]
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Okay, I think I've waited long enough with knowing the answer. You're at the Ramen Shop in Iwotodai Station in Persona 3. I forget the name of the shop, but I do know it's close to the Bookstore and fake Takoyaki vendor.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Okay, I think I've waited long enough with knowing the answer. You're at the Ramen Shop in Iwotodai Station in Persona 3. I forget the name of the shop, but I do know it's close to the Bookstore and fake Takoyaki vendor.