Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
About the Eddy bot, I saw people already saying you can basically just use X/3 to win with Eddy but at least with the intention of playing the game with blocking, spacing and timing still so you're not just attacking when the opponent isn't right there. Though not surprised it can still be done just using X all the time. Got to find a way to interrupt him, is all. XD

I completely forgot EVO Japan was on, but cool to see a bunch of stuff anyway. Great to see Lidia return, she should've been base. I did want to use her in T7 but it was so late into the game's life where I was mostly done with it and couldn't get back in properly, so this time with her in earlier I'll buy her to use although I'll wait for a while at first. Free stage is good, Photo Mode is whatever to me, might use it once or twice. Ah the new chapter is for Autumn, so will that just be Eddy's inclusion or Lidia as well? Probably just Eddy for now.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
About the Eddy bot, I saw people already saying you can basically just use X/3 to win with Eddy but at least with the intention of playing the game with blocking, spacing and timing still so you're not just attacking when the opponent isn't right there. Though not surprised it can still be done just using X all the time. Got to find a way to interrupt him, is all. XD

I completely forgot EVO Japan was on, but cool to see a bunch of stuff anyway. Great to see Lidia return, she should've been base. I did want to use her in T7 but it was so late into the game's life where I was mostly done with it and couldn't get back in properly, so this time with her in earlier I'll buy her to use although I'll wait for a while at first. Free stage is good, Photo Mode is whatever to me, might use it once or twice. Ah the new chapter is for Autumn, so will that just be Eddy's inclusion or Lidia as well? Probably just Eddy for now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elden Ring | Shadow of the Erdtree Trailer Moonface 139 23,406 Mar 9th, 2024, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Final Fantasy XVI | DLC Trailer + Release Dates Moonface 19 2,619 Dec 8th, 2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Tekken (Series) Mr EliteL 49 29,318 Jul 21st, 2023, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface