The Dark Lord Chuckles' Wardrobe
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
THE DARK LORD CHUCKLES' WARDROBE

The Dark Lord Chuckles has lost their outfit that was blessed upon them a few years ago, and is willing to allow a mere mortal to provide a new outfit to grace their wardrobe.

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • You may create multiple entries, but only one can be in the poll. Please specify which entry you want in the poll if you do submit multiple entries.

• Do not vote for yourself when voting is open. I will not count such votes.

• Participation is worth 2 points in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2023 event.

• Each extra entry you submit is worth 1 point, up to a limit of two extra entries.

• A victory is worth 4 points in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2023 event.

• The deadline for entries will be November 16th. Submissions after this time might not end up making it into the poll, however I will still award a point for them.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, here's out lovely mascot for you all to dress up!

[Image: kitty.jpg]
I will kill every single one of you...
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
THE DARK LORD CHUCKLES' WARDROBE

The Dark Lord Chuckles has lost their outfit that was blessed upon them a few years ago, and is willing to allow a mere mortal to provide a new outfit to grace their wardrobe.

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • You may create multiple entries, but only one can be in the poll. Please specify which entry you want in the poll if you do submit multiple entries.

• Do not vote for yourself when voting is open. I will not count such votes.

• Participation is worth 2 points in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2023 event.

• Each extra entry you submit is worth 1 point, up to a limit of two extra entries.

• A victory is worth 4 points in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2023 event.

• The deadline for entries will be November 16th. Submissions after this time might not end up making it into the poll, however I will still award a point for them.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, here's out lovely mascot for you all to dress up!

[Image: kitty.jpg]
I will kill every single one of you...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The World Domination of "The Dark Lord Chuckles" Moonface 0 605 Oct 22nd, 2022, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface