her
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
XP: 199
Hello, I am her.

I have a really big interest in technology. I really like old retro games, I don't really play new games too often due to money.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to ask me any questions. PMs are also welcome, I don't bite.
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
Hello, I am her.

I have a really big interest in technology. I really like old retro games, I don't really play new games too often due to money.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to ask me any questions. PMs are also welcome, I don't bite.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hello there, Her I go by many names, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

You mention you tend to play older games. Any favorites you can think of?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hello there, Her I go by many names, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,643
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community @her! Since Maniak already asked a question I would have pitched, I'll give this one instead:

If money wasn't stopping you, what newer games would you like to play? ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,643 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community @her! Since Maniak already asked a question I would have pitched, I'll give this one instead:

shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
Welcome to ug.

So is your name a take on the villain named "him" from the power puff girls?
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to ug.

Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,961
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome to UG, her! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,961 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome to UG, her! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Dec 16th, 2023, 09:09 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I like Panel De Pon. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 I also love. I think if I had to choose a favorite it would be Triggerheart Exelica, which is a JP shoot em up from the PS2 era.

(Dec 16th, 2023, 09:54 PM)Moonface Wrote:

All of the souls games. I've seen gameplay of Baldur's gate 3, but I'm unsure if I would enjoy that type of game.

(Dec 17th, 2023, 10:34 AM)shadow Wrote:
Welcome to ug.

No, but that would be awesome. My name comes from my old IRC nick that I used, which ended up being my skype name later on. I don't really remember why I chose it though.
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Dec 16th, 2023, 09:09 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I like Panel De Pon. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 I also love. I think if I had to choose a favorite it would be Triggerheart Exelica, which is a JP shoot em up from the PS2 era.

All of the souls games. I've seen gameplay of Baldur's gate 3, but I'm unsure if I would enjoy that type of game.

(Dec 17th, 2023, 10:34 AM)shadow Wrote:
Welcome to ug.

No, but that would be awesome. My name comes from my old IRC nick that I used, which ended up being my skype name later on. I don't really remember why I chose it though.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Oh my god, I haven't played Triggerheart Exelica in years! I have it on my 360, and I loved it to the point that I used it as my profile pic on there, even if I was terrible at it. And Panel De Pon is amazing; I'm more familiar with its English translations of Tetris Attack and Pokemon Puzzle League, but I've had so much fun with both of those games as a kid, and even today. Pokemon Puzzle League on Super and Ultra Hard is absolutely insane, though.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Oh my god, I haven't played Triggerheart Exelica in years! I have it on my 360, and I loved it to the point that I used it as my profile pic on there, even if I was terrible at it. And Panel De Pon is amazing; I'm more familiar with its English translations of Tetris Attack and Pokemon Puzzle League, but I've had so much fun with both of those games as a kid, and even today. Pokemon Puzzle League on Super and Ultra Hard is absolutely insane, though.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Dec 18th, 2023, 02:39 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

It will upset you to hear that they recently pulled it off of XBLA.
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Dec 18th, 2023, 02:39 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

It will upset you to hear that they recently pulled it off of XBLA.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 18th, 2023, 12:37 AM)her Wrote:

Considering those two games are on very different ends in terms of difficulty I'm gonna guess you're not really bothered about how hard a game can be to play?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Considering those two games are on very different ends in terms of difficulty I'm gonna guess you're not really bothered about how hard a game can be to play?
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Good to know.

So, what keeps you from playing newer games besides the price? There are a lot of free to play games out there such as Palia.
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Good to know.

So, what keeps you from playing newer games besides the price? There are a lot of free to play games out there such as Palia.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Hi good to see a new member. Welcome. Have you ever played or heard of the Persona franchise?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Hi good to see a new member. Welcome. Have you ever played or heard of the Persona franchise?
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Dec 18th, 2023, 08:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I don't really mind, no. Difficulty is something that should be overcome rather than seen as a negative.

(Dec 18th, 2023, 11:35 PM)shadow Wrote:
Good to know.

I do play newer games, just very few and far between. Only thing really stopping me is price.

(Dec 19th, 2023, 12:04 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

I have! I've played SMT4&5 aswell as the first bit of P5.
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Dec 18th, 2023, 08:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I don't really mind, no. Difficulty is something that should be overcome rather than seen as a negative.

(Dec 18th, 2023, 11:35 PM)shadow Wrote:
Good to know.

I do play newer games, just very few and far between. Only thing really stopping me is price.

(Dec 19th, 2023, 12:04 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

I have! I've played SMT4&5 aswell as the first bit of P5.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm curious, is your avatar from something in particular or no?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Dec 20th, 2023, 02:30 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Could be, I downloaded it off 4chan forever ago
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Dec 20th, 2023, 02:30 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Could be, I downloaded it off 4chan forever ago
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I'm no help on that endeavor; I tried the trusty reverse image search, and I'm just getting nowhere, not even for an image source. I keep getting the weirdest hits for it (Hu Tao from Genshin Impact, Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, and even a crossdressing P5MC [?!]). It's probably because the image is grayscale and so small that the image search is struggling for a hit. I even tried Bing, I was so desperate, and got nowhere.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I'm no help on that endeavor; I tried the trusty reverse image search, and I'm just getting nowhere, not even for an image source. I keep getting the weirdest hits for it (Hu Tao from Genshin Impact, Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, and even a crossdressing P5MC [?!]). It's probably because the image is grayscale and so small that the image search is struggling for a hit. I even tried Bing, I was so desperate, and got nowhere.