Nintendo Partner Direct - Feb. 21, 2024
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Nintendo Partner Showcase - Feb. 21, 2024 | Summary
Here is everything from today's Nintendo Partner Showcase, as well as the full video for those who wish to watch it:

• Grounded | Trailer
    The first game to be officially announced as one of the four being ported from Xbox/PC to other systems.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch
    Release Date: April 16, 2024

• Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist | Trailer
    Release Date: 2024

• Unicorn Overlord
    A free demo is available to play starting today!
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One
    Release Date: March 8, 2024

• Monster Hunter Stories | Trailer
    Monster Hunter Stories is back with refined graphics, a new Museum mode, and more!
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC
    Release Date: Summer 2024

• Disney's Epic Mickey: Rebrushed | Trailer
    Play as Mickey Mouse in this remake of the 2010 Wii classic. Explore a magical wasteland filled with forgotten characters, and use Mickey's magic brush to reshape the world around you.

• Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance | Trailer | Special Spotlight Program
    The complete edition of Shin Megami Tensei V is coming to multiple platforms later this year!
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
    Release Date: June 21, 2024

• Star Wars: Battlefront Classic Collection | Trailer
    Both of the classic Star Wars: Battlefront games are coming to multiple platforms, featuring 64-player online multiplayer on maps including the Death Star and Naboo.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
    Release Date: March 14, 2024

• South Park: Snow Day | Trailer
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC
    Release Date: March 26, 2024

• Sword Art Online: Fractured Daydream | Trailer
    Sword Art Online characters from across time and cyberspace team up in 20-player raiding parties to face powerful enemies. Choose your character, gather your allies, and push forward to victory!

• Gundam Breaker 4 | Trailer
    Break, Build & Battle like never before! Build your personal Gunpla with parts from a huge collection of kits, and deepest customization options. Put your build to the test with robust, frenetic combat, and show off your build in stunning detail with the new Diorama mode.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC

• Super Monkey Ball: Banana Rumble | Trailer
    A brand new Super Monkey Ball game is coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch. With over 200 new stages, 4-player local co-op, and 16-player online multiplayer, Banana Rumble has plenty of competitive new activities to enjoy.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch (Exclusive)
    Release Date: June 25, 2024

• World of Goo 2 | Trailer
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch (Console Exclusive)
    Release Date: May 23, 2024

• Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time | Trailer
    Release Date: October 10, 2024

• Another Crab's Treasure | Trailer
    One crab's trash is another crab's treasure in this underwater Soulslike adventure. Fight against a variety of crustacean bosses using found weapons and umami magic in your hunt for a replacement shell.
    Release Date: April 25, 2024

• Mother 3 | Trailer
    Mother 3 is coming to NSO. But only in Japan...
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch Online (Japan)
    Release Date: February 21, 2024

• Penny's Big Breakaway | Trailer | Discussion Thread
    Penny's Big Breakaway is available today!
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S

• Suika Game | Trailer
    Multiplayer mode expansion pack announced.

• Pepper Grinder | Trailer
    Pepper Grinder is an action-packed drill-bit digventure that has a free demo available today!
    Release Date: March 28, 2024

• Pocket Card Jockey: Ride On!
    Releasing today alongside a free demo.

• Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley | Trailer
    Embark on a wonderful journey filled with thoughtful stories and touching, emotional moments set in the world of Moomin - created by the beloved author Tove Jansson.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PC
    Release Date: March 7, 2024

• Tales of Kenzera: Zau | Trailer
    Jump into a bold and beautiful 2.5D action-adventure
    Release Date: April 23, 2024

• Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- Sweep the Board! | Game Overview
    Become a Demon Slayer. Take control of iconic characters, explore landmarks from the anime, and fight demons!
    Release Date: April 26, 2024

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal Edition | Trailer
    Release Date: March 15, 2024

• Contra: Operation Galuga | Trailer
    In this modern reimagining o the beloved run-'n'-gun game Contra, protect the fate of mankind as elite commandos from the Earth Marine Corps. Experience updated weapon systems, new gameplay mechanics, and more! Also, a free demo is available today!
    Release Date: March 12, 2024

• Pentiment | Trailer
    The second game to be officially announced as one of the four being ported from Xbox/PC to other platforms.

• RARE Games Coming to NSO | Trailer
    Five games from Rare are coming to Nintendo Switch Online: Snake Rattle 'n' Roll, R.C. PRO-AM, Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, Killer Instinct, and Blast Corps*.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch Online, Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack*

• Endless Ocean Luminous | Trailer
    Release Date: May 2, 2024
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Nintendo Partner Showcase - Feb. 21, 2024 | Summary
Here is everything from today's Nintendo Partner Showcase, as well as the full video for those who wish to watch it:

• Grounded | Trailer
    The first game to be officially announced as one of the four being ported from Xbox/PC to other systems.
    Release Date: April 16, 2024

• Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist | Trailer

• Unicorn Overlord
    A free demo is available to play starting today!
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One
    Release Date: March 8, 2024

• Monster Hunter Stories | Trailer
    Monster Hunter Stories is back with refined graphics, a new Museum mode, and more!
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC
    Release Date: Summer 2024

• Disney's Epic Mickey: Rebrushed | Trailer
    Play as Mickey Mouse in this remake of the 2010 Wii classic. Explore a magical wasteland filled with forgotten characters, and use Mickey's magic brush to reshape the world around you.

• Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance | Trailer | Special Spotlight Program
    The complete edition of Shin Megami Tensei V is coming to multiple platforms later this year!
    Release Date: June 21, 2024

• Star Wars: Battlefront Classic Collection | Trailer
    Both of the classic Star Wars: Battlefront games are coming to multiple platforms, featuring 64-player online multiplayer on maps including the Death Star and Naboo.
    Release Date: March 14, 2024

• South Park: Snow Day | Trailer
    Release Date: March 26, 2024

• Sword Art Online: Fractured Daydream | Trailer
    Sword Art Online characters from across time and cyberspace team up in 20-player raiding parties to face powerful enemies. Choose your character, gather your allies, and push forward to victory!

• Gundam Breaker 4 | Trailer
    Break, Build & Battle like never before! Build your personal Gunpla with parts from a huge collection of kits, and deepest customization options. Put your build to the test with robust, frenetic combat, and show off your build in stunning detail with the new Diorama mode.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC

• Super Monkey Ball: Banana Rumble | Trailer
    A brand new Super Monkey Ball game is coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch. With over 200 new stages, 4-player local co-op, and 16-player online multiplayer, Banana Rumble has plenty of competitive new activities to enjoy.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch (Exclusive)
    Release Date: June 25, 2024

• World of Goo 2 | Trailer
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch (Console Exclusive)
    Release Date: May 23, 2024

• Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time | Trailer
    Release Date: October 10, 2024

• Another Crab's Treasure | Trailer
    One crab's trash is another crab's treasure in this underwater Soulslike adventure. Fight against a variety of crustacean bosses using found weapons and umami magic in your hunt for a replacement shell.
    Release Date: April 25, 2024

• Mother 3 | Trailer
    Mother 3 is coming to NSO. But only in Japan...
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch Online (Japan)

• Penny's Big Breakaway | Trailer | Discussion Thread
    Penny's Big Breakaway is available today!
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S

• Suika Game | Trailer
    Multiplayer mode expansion pack announced.

• Pepper Grinder | Trailer
    Pepper Grinder is an action-packed drill-bit digventure that has a free demo available today!
    Release Date: March 28, 2024

• Pocket Card Jockey: Ride On!
    Releasing today alongside a free demo.

• Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley | Trailer
    Embark on a wonderful journey filled with thoughtful stories and touching, emotional moments set in the world of Moomin - created by the beloved author Tove Jansson.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PC
    Release Date: March 7, 2024

• Tales of Kenzera: Zau | Trailer
    Jump into a bold and beautiful 2.5D action-adventure
    Release Date: April 23, 2024

• Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- Sweep the Board! | Game Overview
    Become a Demon Slayer. Take control of iconic characters, explore landmarks from the anime, and fight demons!
    Release Date: April 26, 2024

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal Edition | Trailer
    Release Date: March 15, 2024

• Contra: Operation Galuga | Trailer
    In this modern reimagining o the beloved run-'n'-gun game Contra, protect the fate of mankind as elite commandos from the Earth Marine Corps. Experience updated weapon systems, new gameplay mechanics, and more! Also, a free demo is available today!

• Pentiment | Trailer
    The second game to be officially announced as one of the four being ported from Xbox/PC to other platforms.

• RARE Games Coming to NSO | Trailer
    Five games from Rare are coming to Nintendo Switch Online: Snake Rattle 'n' Roll, R.C. PRO-AM, Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, Killer Instinct, and Blast Corps*.
    Platforms: Nintendo Switch Online, Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack*

• Endless Ocean Luminous | Trailer
    Release Date: May 2, 2024
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Nintendo won (and I lost) at the reveal of Ender Magnolia. Not sure if it's supposed to be a prequel or a sequel or what, but I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I went into the Direct video expecting absolutely nothing of interest that I hadn't already seen, and they got me right away with that one. Thankfully the main website for the game mentions both Steam and PlayStation, so I'll be able to get it on a more preferred platform. Kind of hoping they might manage to do physical PS5 copies from the start, so that I don't have to wait on Limited Run Games for those again.

Unicorn Overlord is still looking sexy as all fuck. Vanillaware really knows how to make gamers wet with their absolutely gorgeous art style. Have the collector's edition on pre-order and cannot wait to get it. March is insane with Dragon's Dogma 2, Rise of the Ronin, Unicorn Overlord, Battlefront Classics and Legend of Legacy HD Remaster.

MonHun Stories Remake interests me as well. I thought Stories 2 looked interesting when it released, but the lack of playing the first game stopped me from ever getting it and trying it. Might change that once this comes out though.

Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection is amazing as hell as well. Might have to pick it up on PS5 when they release. My friends and I spent countless hours playing Battlefront II back in High School and I've missed being able to play it. Get fucked EA, you're about to watch ports of PS2 games completely destroy your sad ass attempts at recreating these games.

Sword Art Online: Fractured Daydream is... hmm. I do enjoy the SAO games for what they are, but seeing another one releasing already when Last Recollection wasn't all that long ago is kind of worrying. I noted to my friends when Last Recollection was announced about how the graphics looked like a huge step back from the previous SAO games. Seeing the graphics in this one be as underwhelming pretty much confirms my fear that Bandai Namco has decided to drastically cut back on funding for the games in favor of pumping them out as fast as possible. Compare the graphics of Last Recollection and this game to the likes of Fatal Bullet and you'll wonder what the hell happened. LC and this game look like they released back with Hollow Fragment on the PS Vita.

Another Crabs Treasure being in this was unexpected. I remember seeing this game in a video about upcoming Souls-like games. It looks like it could have the potential to be a nice little indie title though. I'll have to wait to hear about the gameplay before I make a decision on whether or not it's something I'd be willing to try.

Nothing else really caught my eye from the direct.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Nintendo won (and I lost) at the reveal of Ender Magnolia. Not sure if it's supposed to be a prequel or a sequel or what, but I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I went into the Direct video expecting absolutely nothing of interest that I hadn't already seen, and they got me right away with that one. Thankfully the main website for the game mentions both Steam and PlayStation, so I'll be able to get it on a more preferred platform. Kind of hoping they might manage to do physical PS5 copies from the start, so that I don't have to wait on Limited Run Games for those again.

Unicorn Overlord is still looking sexy as all fuck. Vanillaware really knows how to make gamers wet with their absolutely gorgeous art style. Have the collector's edition on pre-order and cannot wait to get it. March is insane with Dragon's Dogma 2, Rise of the Ronin, Unicorn Overlord, Battlefront Classics and Legend of Legacy HD Remaster.

MonHun Stories Remake interests me as well. I thought Stories 2 looked interesting when it released, but the lack of playing the first game stopped me from ever getting it and trying it. Might change that once this comes out though.

Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection is amazing as hell as well. Might have to pick it up on PS5 when they release. My friends and I spent countless hours playing Battlefront II back in High School and I've missed being able to play it. Get fucked EA, you're about to watch ports of PS2 games completely destroy your sad ass attempts at recreating these games.

Sword Art Online: Fractured Daydream is... hmm. I do enjoy the SAO games for what they are, but seeing another one releasing already when Last Recollection wasn't all that long ago is kind of worrying. I noted to my friends when Last Recollection was announced about how the graphics looked like a huge step back from the previous SAO games. Seeing the graphics in this one be as underwhelming pretty much confirms my fear that Bandai Namco has decided to drastically cut back on funding for the games in favor of pumping them out as fast as possible. Compare the graphics of Last Recollection and this game to the likes of Fatal Bullet and you'll wonder what the hell happened. LC and this game look like they released back with Hollow Fragment on the PS Vita.

Another Crabs Treasure being in this was unexpected. I remember seeing this game in a video about upcoming Souls-like games. It looks like it could have the potential to be a nice little indie title though. I'll have to wait to hear about the gameplay before I make a decision on whether or not it's something I'd be willing to try.

Nothing else really caught my eye from the direct.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't get to watch the actual Direct video as I was in class when it was uploaded, but having put together the summary write-up for it it definitely looks like it was a packed out and good showing.

Penny's Big Breakaway shadow dropping a release today was the most exciting thing for me while I was doing the write-up.

The two Xbox/PC games that were announced for Switch during this lines up with the rumor of what the four games were going to be, which means the other two are most likely Hi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves. Doubt the latter will make it to Switch but I'm sure Hi-Fi Rush will.

Love how many games announce demos too nowadays. Four of those shown today have a demo.

Biggest slap in the face is easily Mother 3 coming to NSO but only for Japan. What the heck are Nintendo thinking on that one?!

I'll comment on more of the stuff shown when I sit down to actually watch all the trailers I'm curious about.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't get to watch the actual Direct video as I was in class when it was uploaded, but having put together the summary write-up for it it definitely looks like it was a packed out and good showing.

Penny's Big Breakaway shadow dropping a release today was the most exciting thing for me while I was doing the write-up.

The two Xbox/PC games that were announced for Switch during this lines up with the rumor of what the four games were going to be, which means the other two are most likely Hi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves. Doubt the latter will make it to Switch but I'm sure Hi-Fi Rush will.

Love how many games announce demos too nowadays. Four of those shown today have a demo.

Biggest slap in the face is easily Mother 3 coming to NSO but only for Japan. What the heck are Nintendo thinking on that one?!

I'll comment on more of the stuff shown when I sit down to actually watch all the trailers I'm curious about.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Games I'm interested in. Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time
Monster Hunter Stories (even if you got loz skins on the 3ds)
Unicorn Overlord (even though the game looks beautiful after playing the demo I think I'm going to wait for a sale.)

I played the demo for unicorn overlord and it's over 2 hours long so far. I even streamed it, but I'm not getting it atmo. I think it's not worth $60 and will wait for a sale. (or my husband to get it for me.)
I'd rather save up my monies towards FF7:Rebith anyway. So maybe I'll end up with it one way or another. hehe
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Games I'm interested in. Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time
Monster Hunter Stories (even if you got loz skins on the 3ds)
Unicorn Overlord (even though the game looks beautiful after playing the demo I think I'm going to wait for a sale.)

I played the demo for unicorn overlord and it's over 2 hours long so far. I even streamed it, but I'm not getting it atmo. I think it's not worth $60 and will wait for a sale. (or my husband to get it for me.)
I'd rather save up my monies towards FF7:Rebith anyway. So maybe I'll end up with it one way or another. hehe
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I wanna try the Pepper Grinder demo - that game looks like it's gonna be so dope, quite possibly the next Shovel Knight depending on how it turns out.

I thought of you, Queen, when I saw the Fantasy Life trailer come on LOL I have to say, the game looks way more interesting than I originally gave it credit for.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Rumble, Penny's Big Breakaway (launching), and the Epic Mickey remaster were definitely my big surprises of this Direct. New SMB is always welcome, I couldn't believe it was a shadowdrop for PBB, and I didn't think there was a demand for Epic Mickey to come back, but honestly, one look at the trailer comparison (2010 to 2024) and you can see how much detail went in:

Oh also, Mother 3 has MERCH attached to its announcement for NSO Japan:

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I wanna try the Pepper Grinder demo - that game looks like it's gonna be so dope, quite possibly the next Shovel Knight depending on how it turns out.

I thought of you, Queen, when I saw the Fantasy Life trailer come on LOL I have to say, the game looks way more interesting than I originally gave it credit for.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Rumble, Penny's Big Breakaway (launching), and the Epic Mickey remaster were definitely my big surprises of this Direct. New SMB is always welcome, I couldn't believe it was a shadowdrop for PBB, and I didn't think there was a demand for Epic Mickey to come back, but honestly, one look at the trailer comparison (2010 to 2024) and you can see how much detail went in:

Oh also, Mother 3 has MERCH attached to its announcement for NSO Japan:

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yea, I loved the 3ds Fantasy Life game, it was really good. I got as far as I could in the game, to be able to be like god class at the end. Hopefully I can achieve the same rank as in the 3ds, still we'll see. 💜
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yea, I loved the 3ds Fantasy Life game, it was really good. I got as far as I could in the game, to be able to be like god class at the end. Hopefully I can achieve the same rank as in the 3ds, still we'll see. 💜
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Only Unicorn Overlord caught my attention but even then it'll probably end up as a game I don't get like Triangle Strategy that I was once interested in but just...didn't get. *shrugs* Well it wasn't an absolute MUST like only two games currently are for me (DD2, PM:TTYDR), anything else doesn't fall into it for me.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Only Unicorn Overlord caught my attention but even then it'll probably end up as a game I don't get like Triangle Strategy that I was once interested in but just...didn't get. *shrugs* Well it wasn't an absolute MUST like only two games currently are for me (DD2, PM:TTYDR), anything else doesn't fall into it for me.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since this was where it was announced to begin with and there's no thread for the series, for anyone interested in SMT V: Vengeance there's a new extended version of the trailer that came out today: Linking because it's age restricted and thus can't be watched via embed anyway.

I also watched the whole Direct through and putting Endless Ocean as the closer after doing a "We have two more things left" was certainly a choice. I guess it went there because Nintendo are publishing it, but for me it's up there as one of the dullest finales to a Direct.

Snufkin as the initial word for the Moomin game honestly makes me think of the word snuff and that the game is some dark horror twist on Moomin until footage reminds me that is absolutely not the case. ROFL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since this was where it was announced to begin with and there's no thread for the series, for anyone interested in SMT V: Vengeance there's a new extended version of the trailer that came out today: Linking because it's age restricted and thus can't be watched via embed anyway.

I also watched the whole Direct through and putting Endless Ocean as the closer after doing a "We have two more things left" was certainly a choice. I guess it went there because Nintendo are publishing it, but for me it's up there as one of the dullest finales to a Direct.

Snufkin as the initial word for the Moomin game honestly makes me think of the word snuff and that the game is some dark horror twist on Moomin until footage reminds me that is absolutely not the case. ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 21st, 2024, 06:20 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Well this certainly aged like milk. ROFL
For anyone not aware, Aspyr utterly screwed the pooch with this collection to such a degree I doubt patches will even salvage it. Apparently Aspyr has a track record for doing awful ports though which I didn't know about until news started breaking of how busted this port is.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 21st, 2024, 06:20 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Well this certainly aged like milk. ROFL
For anyone not aware, Aspyr utterly screwed the pooch with this collection to such a degree I doubt patches will even salvage it. Apparently Aspyr has a track record for doing awful ports though which I didn't know about until news started breaking of how busted this port is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Direct Megathread ShiraNoMai 34 5,118 Apr 18th, 2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Triple-i Initiative 2024 Showcase Moonface 0 197 Apr 10th, 2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Nintendo Sues Yuzu; $2.4m Settlement Agreed Moonface 6 238 Mar 6th, 2024, 06:08 AM
Last Post: shadow
  Super Nintendo World Moonface 33 8,652 Jan 26th, 2024, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nintendo Direct - September 14, 2023 Moonface 3 434 Sep 14th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL