Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just like the other topic in General Chat, come and share what your favourite characters or rank games in a series, or what you consider to be the strongest enemy or in turn strongest playable character in a particular game.

Tier List can have ranks like "S" being the superior and "F" being weak like in a grading situation, but you can choose yourself the categories like using numbers too or words to describe the rank ie "Top", "Powerful", "Mediocre", "Bottom".

I recommend using Tier Maker and search a list by someone else, or create one yourself on the site if you wish to rank them on your own personal opinion! Don't get too competitive with each other's choices though, so no arguments please.

Here's a few of mine I've done which are purely by my favourites and not who I consider strongest for the character lists. There some comments in the categories to further display what I think.

Link to this particular list to do yourself if you like.

Link to the list, there is A LOT more games which I have never played nor own included. The last group on mine are games I've not played enough or at all yet to rank them properly.

Link to the list.

Link to this one. For this the Ogres are high because I played them a lot in Tag 1 and still really like that version of them, didn't play them in Tag 2. (edited a lot of the order)
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just like the other topic in General Chat, come and share what your favourite characters or rank games in a series, or what you consider to be the strongest enemy or in turn strongest playable character in a particular game.

Tier List can have ranks like "S" being the superior and "F" being weak like in a grading situation, but you can choose yourself the categories like using numbers too or words to describe the rank ie "Top", "Powerful", "Mediocre", "Bottom".

I recommend using Tier Maker and search a list by someone else, or create one yourself on the site if you wish to rank them on your own personal opinion! Don't get too competitive with each other's choices though, so no arguments please.

Here's a few of mine I've done which are purely by my favourites and not who I consider strongest for the character lists. There some comments in the categories to further display what I think.

Link to this particular list to do yourself if you like.

Link to the list, there is A LOT more games which I have never played nor own included. The last group on mine are games I've not played enough or at all yet to rank them properly.

Link to the list.

Link to this one. For this the Ogres are high because I played them a lot in Tag 1 and still really like that version of them, didn't play them in Tag 2. (edited a lot of the order)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
This is my tier list for civs from Civilization V.

It's not based on any objective criteria: it's a purely personal ranking of how much I enjoy playing them. Scientific and economic civs tend to rank higher than militaristic ones (because that's my preferred play style), and ancient ones tend to rank higher than modern ones (because seeing America or Brazil in 4000 BC is quite immersion-breaking IMO) - but there are exceptions Tongue :

[Image: 6WUpeqE.png]
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
This is my tier list for civs from Civilization V.

It's not based on any objective criteria: it's a purely personal ranking of how much I enjoy playing them. Scientific and economic civs tend to rank higher than militaristic ones (because that's my preferred play style), and ancient ones tend to rank higher than modern ones (because seeing America or Brazil in 4000 BC is quite immersion-breaking IMO) - but there are exceptions Tongue :

[Image: 6WUpeqE.png]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Kyng: I feel like some of those icons are super obvious what the civilization is based on (i.e. the fifth one in C feels Irish to me, and the last one in top row B screams British monarchy) and I'm waiting to discover that what I think some mean and what they really mean are not remotely accurate. Sweat

We did also have a thread a little like this on the old UG, but it wasn't using the tier list website and rankings were more going from strict best to worst: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/universa...t2589.html

So a template for this doesn't exist, and I don't feel like making an account to make one myself, but I wanted to do a tier list/ranking of the stages and OST from Tekken 4:

Tekken 4 Stages
  1. Mob
  2. Parking Area
  3. Shinjuku
  4. Building
  5. Mall
  6. Airport
  7. Hon-Maru
  8. Beach
  9. Jungle
  10. Arena
  11. Laboratory
  12. Statue

This one was actually a bit tough, because all of the stages are so wildly different not just in looks but in layout too since this was the first time the series used 3D stages. Statue only ranks bottom because I barely ever cared to play on the stage. There aren't really any I dislike though.

Tekken 4 Stage OST's
  1. Fear (Laboratory)
  2. Authentic Sky (Building)
  3. Touch and Go (Airport)
  4. The Inner Shrine (Hon-Maru)
  5. Bit Crusher (Shinjuku)
  6. The Strongest Iron Arena (Arena)
  7. Gym (Parking Area)
  8. Underground (Mob)
  9. Kitsch (Beach)
  10. Uninhabited (Mall)
  11. Didgerhythm (Jungle)

This only has 11 because the Statue stage doesn't feature its own OST. In contrast to my thoughts on the stages, there are songs I just don't like which is the bottom three on this list. Fear is phenomenal though and elevates its respective stage so much, but when I was ranking stages I was doing it without taking the OST into account.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Kyng: I feel like some of those icons are super obvious what the civilization is based on (i.e. the fifth one in C feels Irish to me, and the last one in top row B screams British monarchy) and I'm waiting to discover that what I think some mean and what they really mean are not remotely accurate. Sweat

We did also have a thread a little like this on the old UG, but it wasn't using the tier list website and rankings were more going from strict best to worst: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/universa...t2589.html

So a template for this doesn't exist, and I don't feel like making an account to make one myself, but I wanted to do a tier list/ranking of the stages and OST from Tekken 4:

Tekken 4 Stages
  1. Mob
  2. Parking Area
  3. Shinjuku
  4. Building
  5. Mall
  6. Airport
  7. Hon-Maru
  8. Beach
  9. Jungle
  10. Arena
  11. Laboratory
  12. Statue

This one was actually a bit tough, because all of the stages are so wildly different not just in looks but in layout too since this was the first time the series used 3D stages. Statue only ranks bottom because I barely ever cared to play on the stage. There aren't really any I dislike though.

Tekken 4 Stage OST's
  1. Fear (Laboratory)
  2. Authentic Sky (Building)
  3. Touch and Go (Airport)
  4. The Inner Shrine (Hon-Maru)
  5. Bit Crusher (Shinjuku)
  6. The Strongest Iron Arena (Arena)
  7. Gym (Parking Area)
  8. Underground (Mob)
  9. Kitsch (Beach)
  10. Uninhabited (Mall)
  11. Didgerhythm (Jungle)

This only has 11 because the Statue stage doesn't feature its own OST. In contrast to my thoughts on the stages, there are songs I just don't like which is the bottom three on this list. Fear is phenomenal though and elevates its respective stage so much, but when I was ranking stages I was doing it without taking the OST into account.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I should've mentioned searches on TierListMaker don't necessarily show up accurately straight away, but you have to search through a few pages to find something closer to what you're looking for. I did find one for Tekken 4 but I found Tekken 7, 8, 1, 3 and 5 stages before 4's. XD Anyway here's mine for OST then stages.

[Image: Tekken-4-stages.png]

I don't dislike any of the stage themes but can agree Jungle being last. Mob and Laboratory are too compact but they're still enjoyable to play in which is why I kept them in B.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I should've mentioned searches on TierListMaker don't necessarily show up accurately straight away, but you have to search through a few pages to find something closer to what you're looking for. I did find one for Tekken 4 but I found Tekken 7, 8, 1, 3 and 5 stages before 4's. XD Anyway here's mine for OST then stages.

[Image: Tekken-4-stages.png]

I don't dislike any of the stage themes but can agree Jungle being last. Mob and Laboratory are too compact but they're still enjoyable to play in which is why I kept them in B.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The heck? The website even tried checking for matches to a T4 stage tier list when I initially started making one and nothing came up, so I figured there definitely wasn't one. Stupid website. Rolleyes

Mob I love because despite being small, it fits really well to the grungy tone T4 has. Plus, you can easily launch people into the ceiling and you can take out people in the crowd. ROFL
Looking back on it, I wish Airport had removed a ton of the outdoor space and instead made it where you can go inside the building to fight in the baggage area or something. I love the stage theme but there's just so much space to it that you'll never really go to unless you do it on purpose.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The heck? The website even tried checking for matches to a T4 stage tier list when I initially started making one and nothing came up, so I figured there definitely wasn't one. Stupid website. Rolleyes

Mob I love because despite being small, it fits really well to the grungy tone T4 has. Plus, you can easily launch people into the ceiling and you can take out people in the crowd. ROFL
Looking back on it, I wish Airport had removed a ton of the outdoor space and instead made it where you can go inside the building to fight in the baggage area or something. I love the stage theme but there's just so much space to it that you'll never really go to unless you do it on purpose.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Mar 31st, 2024, 01:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Here's what they are from left to right in each tier:

SS: Korea
S: Morocco, Inca, Polynesia
A: Denmark, Maya, Ethiopia, Babylon, Arabia, Aztecs, Iroquois, Japan, India
B: The Celts, China, Indonesia, Byzantium, Brazil, Sweden, Shoshone, Netherlands, Egypt, Austria, England, Greece, Ottomans, Siam, Portugal, Songhai, France
C: America, Persia, Poland, Carthage, Germany, Russia, Assyria, Zulu, Rome, Spain
D: Mongols, Huns, Venice
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Mar 31st, 2024, 01:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Here's what they are from left to right in each tier:

SS: Korea
S: Morocco, Inca, Polynesia
A: Denmark, Maya, Ethiopia, Babylon, Arabia, Aztecs, Iroquois, Japan, India
B: The Celts, China, Indonesia, Byzantium, Brazil, Sweden, Shoshone, Netherlands, Egypt, Austria, England, Greece, Ottomans, Siam, Portugal, Songhai, France
C: America, Persia, Poland, Carthage, Germany, Russia, Assyria, Zulu, Rome, Spain
D: Mongols, Huns, Venice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 366 128,847 Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,798 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
  Games with Unique/Top Tier Marketing? Moonface 7 527 Dec 29th, 2023, 09:08 PM
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,055 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 6,073 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM