Poll: Which entry is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sergeant: "Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a Latina grandmother with her flip-flop in hand, we're not gonna let 'em have it!"
100.00%
2 100.00%
Sergeant: "Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a Cerveza Cristal, we're not gonna let 'em have it!"
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Finish the Game Dialogue #5 | Winner: ShiraNoMai
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
FINISH THE GAME DIALOGUE #5

It's time to help another game character who forgot their lines by giving them some new ones!

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • Simply fill in the missing section of dialogue with whatever you can think of.

• To maintain context, add your entry into the missing section of the full provided dialogue. It's okay if you don't as I can fix it when I make the poll, but it just makes things easier.

• One entry per member. If you wish to change your entry, please edit your original entry post.

• Please do not vote for yourself when voting is open.

• Participation is worth 50XP.

• A victory is worth 150XP.

• The deadline for entries will be March 20th.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Also, if you have any game dialogue to recommend for a future contest, you're welcome to supply it to me either within this topic or via a PM. Smile

Here is the dialogue for the Finish The Game Dialogue #5:

Halo: Combat Evolved Wrote:
Sergeant: "Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a ____________, we're not gonna let 'em have it!"
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
FINISH THE GAME DIALOGUE #5

It's time to help another game character who forgot their lines by giving them some new ones!

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • Simply fill in the missing section of dialogue with whatever you can think of.

• To maintain context, add your entry into the missing section of the full provided dialogue. It's okay if you don't as I can fix it when I make the poll, but it just makes things easier.

• One entry per member. If you wish to change your entry, please edit your original entry post.

• Please do not vote for yourself when voting is open.

• Participation is worth 50XP.

• A victory is worth 150XP.

• The deadline for entries will be March 20th.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Also, if you have any game dialogue to recommend for a future contest, you're welcome to supply it to me either within this topic or via a PM. Smile

Here is the dialogue for the Finish The Game Dialogue #5:

Halo: Combat Evolved Wrote:
Sergeant: "Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a ____________, we're not gonna let 'em have it!"
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Sergeant: "Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a Latina grandmother with her flip-flop in hand, we're not gonna let 'em have it!"
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sergeant: "Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a Cerveza Cristal, we're not gonna let 'em have it!"

I feel like almost nobody will get the reference being made here but if it costs me votes so be it. 🫡

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I feel like almost nobody will get the reference being made here but if it costs me votes so be it. 🫡
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Voting is now open! ^_^

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Voting is now open! ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish The Game Dialogue #4 Moonface 4 246 Jan 8th, 2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Finish The Game Dialogue #3 Moonface 5 444 Nov 13th, 2023, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Kyng