Chores...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,742
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As I am currently in the middle of hour 5 of cleaning the house today with @ShiraNoMai and her mother, I'm obviously being exposed to a plethora of chores ranging from cleaning, to dishes, to vacuuming, to garbage, and lord knows what else at this point. Anyway, it's giving me a good taste of everything at once to determine what ones I really hate compared to others. Tongue

How do you feel about chores? Any you actually enjoy? Did your parents make you do any growing up?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,742 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As I am currently in the middle of hour 5 of cleaning the house today with @ShiraNoMai and her mother, I'm obviously being exposed to a plethora of chores ranging from cleaning, to dishes, to vacuuming, to garbage, and lord knows what else at this point. Anyway, it's giving me a good taste of everything at once to determine what ones I really hate compared to others. Tongue

How do you feel about chores? Any you actually enjoy? Did your parents make you do any growing up?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,266
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
My motivation for chores stinks. I don't mind the tasks while I'm doing them but motivating me to do them is the biggest hurdle. I'm way more incentivized to do chores if I'm doing it with someone else, or if it effects someone else besides myself.

Laundry hands down has to be the worst chore of them all though Doh
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,266 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
My motivation for chores stinks. I don't mind the tasks while I'm doing them but motivating me to do them is the biggest hurdle. I'm way more incentivized to do chores if I'm doing it with someone else, or if it effects someone else besides myself.

Laundry hands down has to be the worst chore of them all though Doh