Do you like to talk a lot?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Do you like to talk a lot? Are you quiet when you meet first someone? Is it okay if one person does most of the talking on a date?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Do you like to talk a lot? Are you quiet when you meet first someone? Is it okay if one person does most of the talking on a date?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
No, I don't Tongue . I'm very shy and introverted IRL.

My girlfriend is also pretty quiet - but going out with me puts her in the unusual position where she has to do most of the talking! Fortunately, she can get me to talk when she needs to Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
No, I don't Tongue . I'm very shy and introverted IRL.

My girlfriend is also pretty quiet - but going out with me puts her in the unusual position where she has to do most of the talking! Fortunately, she can get me to talk when she needs to Tongue .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm also a very quiet person. I tend to want to listen to others more than myself, mostly because I don't think I have much interesting to say or add most of the time. Plus, I'm not the greatest at story-telling lol My thoughts are very disorganized and I have some social anxiety in situations where I don't know the people I'm speaking with.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm also a very quiet person. I tend to want to listen to others more than myself, mostly because I don't think I have much interesting to say or add most of the time. Plus, I'm not the greatest at story-telling lol My thoughts are very disorganized and I have some social anxiety in situations where I don't know the people I'm speaking with.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Who me? Nah. Whistle

Actually I could probably win a contest against everyone here for being able to talk the most...
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Who me? Nah. Whistle

Actually I could probably win a contest against everyone here for being able to talk the most...
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't, the less I have to the better. Usually because I'm slow at putting together something in my head to actually say, sometimes I don't say everything because I haven't processed it all yet in the moment too, among other things.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't, the less I have to the better. Usually because I'm slow at putting together something in my head to actually say, sometimes I don't say everything because I haven't processed it all yet in the moment too, among other things.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Sort of? Like a good lawyer, the answer is "it depends". While I can absolutely go on a ramble forever and ever and ever if the topic motivates me to, I'm not usually one who likes to start conversations because I have no idea if the other person or people want to hear my rambling nonsense. So, a lot of times in one-on-one calls, the line will just go silent as both of us are trying to figure out what to say. I'm bad at small talk, but I can go on for DAYS if you poke the right button in my brain.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Sort of? Like a good lawyer, the answer is "it depends". While I can absolutely go on a ramble forever and ever and ever if the topic motivates me to, I'm not usually one who likes to start conversations because I have no idea if the other person or people want to hear my rambling nonsense. So, a lot of times in one-on-one calls, the line will just go silent as both of us are trying to figure out what to say. I'm bad at small talk, but I can go on for DAYS if you poke the right button in my brain.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 14th, 2024, 06:49 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I'm bad at small talk, but I can go on for DAYS if you poke the right button in my brain.
I know I know at least a couple of these buttons, but I'm curious to know what your full (or as close to in case it's long or you can't think of everything at once) button list is. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 14th, 2024, 06:49 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I'm bad at small talk, but I can go on for DAYS if you poke the right button in my brain.
I know I know at least a couple of these buttons, but I'm curious to know what your full (or as close to in case it's long or you can't think of everything at once) button list is. Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Uh, your guess is as good as mine lol? Like, there's no way I could even come close to cataloguing all the ways I could go into a talking spree. Basically, if it hits an interest point for me, then I could go on about it, but that could be anything from "check out this cool game I've been playing!", to "World War 2 is a black comedy of errors, and I have the notes to prove it!" My interests are kinda ADD like that, spanning all sorts of far-flung subjects. Music, writing, tabletop and video games, history, science, and much more. The only reason I don't start convos about them is because I never know if my friends want to hear my rambles. I'm a very nervous guy like that.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Uh, your guess is as good as mine lol? Like, there's no way I could even come close to cataloguing all the ways I could go into a talking spree. Basically, if it hits an interest point for me, then I could go on about it, but that could be anything from "check out this cool game I've been playing!", to "World War 2 is a black comedy of errors, and I have the notes to prove it!" My interests are kinda ADD like that, spanning all sorts of far-flung subjects. Music, writing, tabletop and video games, history, science, and much more. The only reason I don't start convos about them is because I never know if my friends want to hear my rambles. I'm a very nervous guy like that.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,798
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Depends.

I can be extremely talkative when given the right subject though. Want to play a game with me? Better be ready to listen to me talk a lot while we play. Want to talk about games in general with me? Buckle in and get ready for me to talk for hours on end. Want to talk Baseball with me? Prepare yourself.

I especially love talking about a game that I'm currently playing with someone. Moon probably knows what I'm talking about before I even say it, but a good example is when we play Phasmophobia. I'm constantly talking about aspects of the game, verbally expressing my observations and making comments about the ghost behavior, trying to do better to learn them. I just greatly enjoy discussing the game at hand and trying to break it down with whoever I'm playing with to learn it better or just to go into detail about whatever. There's probably been times playing Phas with me where Moon was just like, "Will he ever just shut the fuck up?!" and the answer is no, probably not. KEKW I just love talking games, and it's one of the big reasons why I should really get around to giving streaming a try, because then I'd have people to talk to about the game I'm playing and it would just boost my enjoyment of gaming even more.

On the flip side, I can also be one of the least talkative people you've ever met. This is usually reserved to people I don't like or people I feel like would just waste my time in a conversation with nothing of interest.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,798 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Depends.

I can be extremely talkative when given the right subject though. Want to play a game with me? Better be ready to listen to me talk a lot while we play. Want to talk about games in general with me? Buckle in and get ready for me to talk for hours on end. Want to talk Baseball with me? Prepare yourself.

I especially love talking about a game that I'm currently playing with someone. Moon probably knows what I'm talking about before I even say it, but a good example is when we play Phasmophobia. I'm constantly talking about aspects of the game, verbally expressing my observations and making comments about the ghost behavior, trying to do better to learn them. I just greatly enjoy discussing the game at hand and trying to break it down with whoever I'm playing with to learn it better or just to go into detail about whatever. There's probably been times playing Phas with me where Moon was just like, "Will he ever just shut the fuck up?!" and the answer is no, probably not. KEKW I just love talking games, and it's one of the big reasons why I should really get around to giving streaming a try, because then I'd have people to talk to about the game I'm playing and it would just boost my enjoyment of gaming even more.

On the flip side, I can also be one of the least talkative people you've ever met. This is usually reserved to people I don't like or people I feel like would just waste my time in a conversation with nothing of interest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For when I get bored and want to talk about music... Maniakkid25 59 15,589 May 29th, 2023, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25