Otherworldly Being | Mr EliteL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 9th, 2023, 10:24 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah, McCain's stuff. Yes there used to be a lot of it, but they've moved Frozen about quite a bit that the McCain lines have gone down to like a quarter of an aisle now. Although that is funny how much they want to know about McCain from you to spread it around like that. XD "OMG new fries, and from UK?!" "Adam's from the UK, he might know!" "Alright we'll ask him about how good they are!"
Well, nobody knew they were a pre-existing brand until I mentioned them to begin with. So everyone in my store who knows the fries are sold in the UK know it because I told them in the first place. Now they're on sale though everyone keeps asking me if they're worth buying or not. XD
And yeah, I got a look at the fries section in your store from my dad sending my a photo of it the other day when I was asking if you were at work (if you had replied at the time that you were I was gonna get you to do the picture). I paid less attention to the size of the section though and more that if I was still working that department I'd be killing whoever filled it up the way it is because it was painful to look at it. x.x
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 9th, 2023, 10:24 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah, McCain's stuff. Yes there used to be a lot of it, but they've moved Frozen about quite a bit that the McCain lines have gone down to like a quarter of an aisle now. Although that is funny how much they want to know about McCain from you to spread it around like that. XD "OMG new fries, and from UK?!" "Adam's from the UK, he might know!" "Alright we'll ask him about how good they are!"
Well, nobody knew they were a pre-existing brand until I mentioned them to begin with. So everyone in my store who knows the fries are sold in the UK know it because I told them in the first place. Now they're on sale though everyone keeps asking me if they're worth buying or not. XD
And yeah, I got a look at the fries section in your store from my dad sending my a photo of it the other day when I was asking if you were at work (if you had replied at the time that you were I was gonna get you to do the picture). I paid less attention to the size of the section though and more that if I was still working that department I'd be killing whoever filled it up the way it is because it was painful to look at it. x.x
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@ShiraNoMai: Thanks for that!
I haven't watched anime online for a very long while, well my last proper episode that wasn't one I already watched online was...early in the Rise of the Shield Hero S1 anime, that was in early 2019. I can't say much for physical either, in fact that was probably before that, although I have bought a few DVDs since then I've yet to watch. I'm just plain bad at watching anime now. XD Then again a lot of stuff I see coming out new now just don't interest me.

@Moonface : Ah, it was to take a photo of that Frozen section. Yeah whenever I go by Frozen I always think "Moony would hate that/Moony would do so much better". XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@ShiraNoMai: Thanks for that!
I haven't watched anime online for a very long while, well my last proper episode that wasn't one I already watched online was...early in the Rise of the Shield Hero S1 anime, that was in early 2019. I can't say much for physical either, in fact that was probably before that, although I have bought a few DVDs since then I've yet to watch. I'm just plain bad at watching anime now. XD Then again a lot of stuff I see coming out new now just don't interest me.

@Moonface : Ah, it was to take a photo of that Frozen section. Yeah whenever I go by Frozen I always think "Moony would hate that/Moony would do so much better". XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy late birthday EL! I am very sorry for being late to this! I hope you had a wonderful day! and treated yoself! Grin
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy late birthday EL! I am very sorry for being late to this! I hope you had a wonderful day! and treated yoself! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
That's fine, and thanks Karo. Yup I did sorta treat myself, well I got the new Klee skin in Genshin and she looks so cute in it.  =3

Also for some reason my bro's b-day present still has yet to arrive when it was meant to on Friday. He knows too but strange.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
That's fine, and thanks Karo. Yup I did sorta treat myself, well I got the new Klee skin in Genshin and she looks so cute in it.  =3

Also for some reason my bro's b-day present still has yet to arrive when it was meant to on Friday. He knows too but strange.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Here's a question that just came into my head trying to think of something to ask you:

1) Would you ever like to see the Tekken x Street Fighter game actually come to fruition?
2) What other fighting game(s) would you want to see do a pair of crossover games with Tekken similar to the Street Fighter x Tekken and Tekken x Street Fighter endeavor (ignoring the latter just never happened)?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Here's a question that just came into my head trying to think of something to ask you:

1) Would you ever like to see the Tekken x Street Fighter game actually come to fruition?
2) What other fighting game(s) would you want to see do a pair of crossover games with Tekken similar to the Street Fighter x Tekken and Tekken x Street Fighter endeavor (ignoring the latter just never happened)?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
To 1, I'm not too bothered. I didn't really get into Akuma in T7 anyway and I don't play Street Fighter so I probably wouldn't get it. Especially as SFxT didn't have Lee in, my sister also had the game, although I technically own it now as she doesn't play video games really anymore, I only played a tiny bit too and have no plans to return to the game.

To 2...basically the same for Tekken x Street Fighter mainly because I don't play any other fighters. I'd hate Mortal Kombat watching my favourite characters get slaughtered, Blazblue that I used to play wouldn't work because 2D sprites vs 3D models, but then again Tekken has had characters crossover into pixel/2D games before but still don't see a Arc Systems crossover with Tekken. Closest for me would be King of Fighters/SNK as I had genuine interest for Geese in T7 until it was proven how strong he was and still kinda is as for some reason once I know a character I've yet to invest in is crazy strong compared to how I already play I get turned off; I played Angel in Tag 2, where I could've switched to Kazuya, Heihachi or Devil Jin who are far stronger, yes I sort of played those three and in the past too but I wasn't willing to properly learn more with them (doesn't always happen though, just how I feel at the time I guess). Anyway, out of other franchises that wasn't Blazblue, KOF is the one I was close to possibly getting KOF 14 and/or KOF 15. Although of course I didn't nor have plans to get them anymore, but if that happened and the right characters were chosen for that crossover in Tekken's style as Geese seemed to work well, maybe.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
To 1, I'm not too bothered. I didn't really get into Akuma in T7 anyway and I don't play Street Fighter so I probably wouldn't get it. Especially as SFxT didn't have Lee in, my sister also had the game, although I technically own it now as she doesn't play video games really anymore, I only played a tiny bit too and have no plans to return to the game.

To 2...basically the same for Tekken x Street Fighter mainly because I don't play any other fighters. I'd hate Mortal Kombat watching my favourite characters get slaughtered, Blazblue that I used to play wouldn't work because 2D sprites vs 3D models, but then again Tekken has had characters crossover into pixel/2D games before but still don't see a Arc Systems crossover with Tekken. Closest for me would be King of Fighters/SNK as I had genuine interest for Geese in T7 until it was proven how strong he was and still kinda is as for some reason once I know a character I've yet to invest in is crazy strong compared to how I already play I get turned off; I played Angel in Tag 2, where I could've switched to Kazuya, Heihachi or Devil Jin who are far stronger, yes I sort of played those three and in the past too but I wasn't willing to properly learn more with them (doesn't always happen though, just how I feel at the time I guess). Anyway, out of other franchises that wasn't Blazblue, KOF is the one I was close to possibly getting KOF 14 and/or KOF 15. Although of course I didn't nor have plans to get them anymore, but if that happened and the right characters were chosen for that crossover in Tekken's style as Geese seemed to work well, maybe.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 6th, 2023, 02:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
...Blazblue that I used to play...
Did you stop playing this simply because it hasn't had a new entry in a while and you don't tend to keep it as one of your "active" games you go back to like Tekken?

Also I didn't wanna ask in the Pokémon (Series) thread to avoid going off-topic in there, but since you mentioned an appointment coming up on the day that airs is that for your ear problem or something else?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 6th, 2023, 02:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
...Blazblue that I used to play...
Did you stop playing this simply because it hasn't had a new entry in a while and you don't tend to keep it as one of your "active" games you go back to like Tekken?

Also I didn't wanna ask in the Pokémon (Series) thread to avoid going off-topic in there, but since you mentioned an appointment coming up on the day that airs is that for your ear problem or something else?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
About Blazblue I got Chrono Phantasma and Central Fiction close together so I kinda got burned out playing them I think, as I didn't do as much in CF as I thought I'd do, then I got Cross Tag Battle which I did even less in then CF, haven't even played the story mode in CTB. I still like the series but I likely won't play much of it anymore. If a new game gets announced I'm unsure of how I'll feel but I'm leaning on I won't be interested enough to get it.

That appointment is at the dentist for a routine check, is all. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
About Blazblue I got Chrono Phantasma and Central Fiction close together so I kinda got burned out playing them I think, as I didn't do as much in CF as I thought I'd do, then I got Cross Tag Battle which I did even less in then CF, haven't even played the story mode in CTB. I still like the series but I likely won't play much of it anymore. If a new game gets announced I'm unsure of how I'll feel but I'm leaning on I won't be interested enough to get it.

That appointment is at the dentist for a routine check, is all. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Didn't you also play something called MUGEN back in the day too? Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Didn't you also play something called MUGEN back in the day too? Unsure
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I dabbled in it, I didn't add many characters though like I've seen some people have like hundreds upon hundreds in their roster. XD I added a Smash Bros Melee Luigi to it and played him, plus having pre-skip Naruto, Sasuke, Mario...there was a good amount more but can't remember.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I dabbled in it, I didn't add many characters though like I've seen some people have like hundreds upon hundreds in their roster. XD I added a Smash Bros Melee Luigi to it and played him, plus having pre-skip Naruto, Sasuke, Mario...there was a good amount more but can't remember.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you watched the Uncharted movie yet and if not, do you think you ever will? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you watched the Uncharted movie yet and if not, do you think you ever will? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope and nope are my answers to those. Unless I am strapped to an electric chair and forced to. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope and nope are my answers to those. Unless I am strapped to an electric chair and forced to. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well dang the movie ain't that bad. Not saying I recommend going out of your way to watch it but it isn't terrible. ROFL

I figure the answer to this for how you currently feel about WWE would be no, and if so, then viewing this question through a lens of if your interest in WWE was at whatever it was when it was at its highest for you, do you think you would attend WrestleMania if it comes to London like a lot of people think it will within the next few years?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well dang the movie ain't that bad. Not saying I recommend going out of your way to watch it but it isn't terrible. ROFL

I figure the answer to this for how you currently feel about WWE would be no, and if so, then viewing this question through a lens of if your interest in WWE was at whatever it was when it was at its highest for you, do you think you would attend WrestleMania if it comes to London like a lot of people think it will within the next few years?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I know it's not considered terrible, but I just simply have no desire to watch the film. XD

Well if it was Attitude/Ruthless Aggression era then yes I probably would go because that was when my interest in WWE itself was high. I'm sort of following AEW but only some of their promos and end of matches they upload so I'd be more likely to go to that. Although attending a Wrestling show isn't on a list of things I want to do. Well my "list" is non existent currently but don't think that would be on there. I...technically saw Wrestling in person at...I think it was Butlins. I know that's nowhere near what a WWE or AEW event would be like so it's no reason to not experience a bigger version. It's similar to not yet having attended a concert of a band I like, then again that's something I'd want to do over Wrestling anyway. Shrug
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I know it's not considered terrible, but I just simply have no desire to watch the film. XD

Well if it was Attitude/Ruthless Aggression era then yes I probably would go because that was when my interest in WWE itself was high. I'm sort of following AEW but only some of their promos and end of matches they upload so I'd be more likely to go to that. Although attending a Wrestling show isn't on a list of things I want to do. Well my "list" is non existent currently but don't think that would be on there. I...technically saw Wrestling in person at...I think it was Butlins. I know that's nowhere near what a WWE or AEW event would be like so it's no reason to not experience a bigger version. It's similar to not yet having attended a concert of a band I like, then again that's something I'd want to do over Wrestling anyway. Shrug
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
In order what are your top 3-5 bands to go see live in concert? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
In order what are your top 3-5 bands to go see live in concert? Tongue