Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, that was a hell of a day.

Btw, I do wanna mention that the people in the holding area (before they could officially admit me to the psych ward) were really mean! After I got my actual room, things evolved into just boring.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, that was a hell of a day.

Btw, I do wanna mention that the people in the holding area (before they could officially admit me to the psych ward) were really mean! After I got my actual room, things evolved into just boring.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

This is how I picture any of those situations:

Credit to the cricket for finding the clip.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

This is how I picture any of those situations:

Credit to the cricket for finding the clip.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
I don't eat fast food often, but for those of you who do .. Taco Bell just brought back the Beefy Crunch Frito Burrito.  ROFL
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
I don't eat fast food often, but for those of you who do .. Taco Bell just brought back the Beefy Crunch Frito Burrito.  ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
"A riot shield? For little ol' me? Aw, you shouldn't have."

@Maniak: As much as that bad day and week went, is that a detail you look back at and laugh at at least? XD

I have yet to eat any kind of burrito. Only Wraps really. Similar, but not the proper thing.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

@Maniak: As much as that bad day and week went, is that a detail you look back at and laugh at at least? XD

I have yet to eat any kind of burrito. Only Wraps really. Similar, but not the proper thing.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I do laugh at it, but only because I completely neglected to mention such a significant detail. It's one thing that I got put in handcuffs; the fact that I upset the cops to the point that they thought they needed a goddamn bulletproof shield is a whole 'nother thing.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I do laugh at it, but only because I completely neglected to mention such a significant detail. It's one thing that I got put in handcuffs; the fact that I upset the cops to the point that they thought they needed a goddamn bulletproof shield is a whole 'nother thing.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
Persona 
(Sep 19th, 2018, 07:36 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Never had a authentic burrito of any kind?
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC

lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 19th, 2018, 09:52 PM)Relic Wrote:

<insert joke about British "food" here>

But really considering even in Michigan, its hard to get actual Mexican food (sans at lease the Mexican Town area in Detroit). It would not surprise me its extremely hard to across the pond.

Besides they have curry Whistle

But speaking of Burrito's the sushi kiosk at one of my local grocery stores is now doing Sushi burritos.... o_O

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 19th, 2018, 09:52 PM)Relic Wrote:

<insert joke about British "food" here>

But really considering even in Michigan, its hard to get actual Mexican food (sans at lease the Mexican Town area in Detroit). It would not surprise me its extremely hard to across the pond.

Besides they have curry Whistle

But speaking of Burrito's the sushi kiosk at one of my local grocery stores is now doing Sushi burritos.... o_O
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
Persona 
That would explain that, haha. I live in Florida but never really thought about not getting burritos elsewhere.
A sushi/thai place I goto here, makes sushi burritos. They are fantastic.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
That would explain that, haha. I live in Florida but never really thought about not getting burritos elsewhere.
A sushi/thai place I goto here, makes sushi burritos. They are fantastic.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Yarg I can't stand burritos. Who the hell puts rice in a wrap? You're putting plain in plain. Sometimes you get polenta is well which is another awful-tasting version of plain. End them and have tacos or nachos instead.

Also that sounds intense, Maniak. Are you doing better now? I had to Google riot shield and now I know the name of those rectangle shields. ROFL

In other news, I got my license. ^_^ I can finally stop being the weird friend who doesn't drive well into her 20s. Also I stopped being a whiney baby and sent the email to my old boss to maybe get my job back. Fingers crossed for that I guess.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Yarg I can't stand burritos. Who the hell puts rice in a wrap? You're putting plain in plain. Sometimes you get polenta is well which is another awful-tasting version of plain. End them and have tacos or nachos instead.

Also that sounds intense, Maniak. Are you doing better now? I had to Google riot shield and now I know the name of those rectangle shields. ROFL

In other news, I got my license. ^_^ I can finally stop being the weird friend who doesn't drive well into her 20s. Also I stopped being a whiney baby and sent the email to my old boss to maybe get my job back. Fingers crossed for that I guess.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 20th, 2018, 02:31 AM)fantanoice Wrote:

The trick is to flavor the rice, like say using some Cilantro-Lime Rice Wink
I have never seen polenta on a burrito, looking it up, seems to be some what like what you would use for a tamale (but different).

Good luck with trying to get your old job back.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

The trick is to flavor the rice, like say using some Cilantro-Lime Rice Wink
I have never seen polenta on a burrito, looking it up, seems to be some what like what you would use for a tamale (but different).

Good luck with trying to get your old job back.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

Hey if it makes you feel any better I'm still that weird friend.   ROFL

Mainly because my attempts at driving are kinda sporadic so it either I have to be in the mood to keep pushing myself to practice everyday...and then I gotta schedule my test appointment. Which is a pain in the butt. v.v

They only do it like Tuesday and Thursday here and it can't rain and of course the twos day I'm at college.  ROFL
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

Hey if it makes you feel any better I'm still that weird friend.   ROFL

Mainly because my attempts at driving are kinda sporadic so it either I have to be in the mood to keep pushing myself to practice everyday...and then I gotta schedule my test appointment. Which is a pain in the butt. v.v

They only do it like Tuesday and Thursday here and it can't rain and of course the twos day I'm at college.  ROFL
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Doing okay, I guess. I'm still existentially frustrated, but that's merely because I'm stuck living with my parents and -- NO! No; I'm not gonna be stuck here the next week writing and erasing my explanation. I'll just say that it's a long, frustrating tale, and not try to spend 5 hours on it all, trying to justify myself when it's not gonna bloody f***ing work.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Doing okay, I guess. I'm still existentially frustrated, but that's merely because I'm stuck living with my parents and -- NO! No; I'm not gonna be stuck here the next week writing and erasing my explanation. I'll just say that it's a long, frustrating tale, and not try to spend 5 hours on it all, trying to justify myself when it's not gonna bloody f***ing work.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 20th, 2018, 09:29 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I feel at lease some of your pain with the parents thing. Yay shitty economy thats been fucking over late GenX and beyond!

Also if you ever need to or want to talk/rant what ever feel free to PM me.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 20th, 2018, 09:29 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I feel at lease some of your pain with the parents thing. Yay shitty economy thats been fucking over late GenX and beyond!

Also if you ever need to or want to talk/rant what ever feel free to PM me.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 07:14 PM)Yuri Wrote:
PS: Please save me I have to take public speaking and I am bad at public speaking!
I have public speaking classes currently, personally I enjoy them. My teacher advised those who struggle to just repeat their speech aloud at least three times from memory. Also, never write a speech word for word and try to remember it. That will not end well. At best try to fully compose an introduction and a conclusion, and the parts between just utilise bullet points to know what to cover but try to do it as if you were bringing them up in conversation. Makes it easier than trying to remember the entire thing word for word and getting stuck if you forget the exact wording you wrote down. Wink

(Sep 18th, 2018, 08:55 PM)Relic Wrote:
Afternoon folks, haven't been on here in awhile. Smile
Nice to see you back Relic! Been up to anything interesting in your absence?

@Maniak: I fail to see why a riot shield was brought in. I made it very clear on the phone that you had no access to weapons or had malicious intent towards others. Just that you hadn't been heard from and that those concerned just wanted someone to check what was going on. Anyone would think I tried swatting you judging from how the police reacted. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 07:14 PM)Yuri Wrote:
PS: Please save me I have to take public speaking and I am bad at public speaking!
I have public speaking classes currently, personally I enjoy them. My teacher advised those who struggle to just repeat their speech aloud at least three times from memory. Also, never write a speech word for word and try to remember it. That will not end well. At best try to fully compose an introduction and a conclusion, and the parts between just utilise bullet points to know what to cover but try to do it as if you were bringing them up in conversation. Makes it easier than trying to remember the entire thing word for word and getting stuck if you forget the exact wording you wrote down. Wink

(Sep 18th, 2018, 08:55 PM)Relic Wrote:
Afternoon folks, haven't been on here in awhile. Smile
Nice to see you back Relic! Been up to anything interesting in your absence?

@Maniak: I fail to see why a riot shield was brought in. I made it very clear on the phone that you had no access to weapons or had malicious intent towards others. Just that you hadn't been heard from and that those concerned just wanted someone to check what was going on. Anyone would think I tried swatting you judging from how the police reacted. Errm
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
Persona 
Nothing crazy, just living life I suppose. A couple of work trips across the country.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
Nothing crazy, just living life I suppose. A couple of work trips across the country.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 52 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,825 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,644 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,573 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,564 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM