I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 11:56 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
We're live at https://www.twitch.tv/poppysquid

Stream is over, and we are complete and utter f***-ups! Thanks to me never checking to make sure anything was wrong, the entire stream lacks Yuri's audio. *laughs* I think I'm gonna cry.

Lesson learned I must already check the stream to make sure it clear before beginning.

Right now I'm considering if we might restart P5 or something...I gotta weigh the options and get MCCT's opinion in a little bit. Right now we are just a bit frusterated cause it was a long dungeon with hard bosses and to finish the stream without any audio is funny and demoralizing.  Errm

We got his audio of course, but that seem like a big blubber too.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 11:56 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
We're live at https://www.twitch.tv/poppysquid

Stream is over, and we are complete and utter f***-ups! Thanks to me never checking to make sure anything was wrong, the entire stream lacks Yuri's audio. *laughs* I think I'm gonna cry.

Lesson learned I must already check the stream to make sure it clear before beginning.

Right now I'm considering if we might restart P5 or something...I gotta weigh the options and get MCCT's opinion in a little bit. Right now we are just a bit frusterated cause it was a long dungeon with hard bosses and to finish the stream without any audio is funny and demoralizing.  Errm

We got his audio of course, but that seem like a big blubber too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Demon Cleaners -- A Maniak and Yuri Collab - by Karo - Jun 11th, 2018, 04:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Play: Maniak's Stream of Consciousness Maniakkid25 19 15,515 Oct 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25