Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
Yuri
Thanks!  Yeah, I have to start building my portfolio, but the Overwatch event keeps distracting me! lol Once the event is over next week, I'll be able to focus more. One of the ladies I worked with in retail, has a friend who owns a printing company. So I went on an interview with her friend, she gave me tips on what to do. She couldn't offer me a job, however, because she needed someone with experience. (If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I wouldn't need another job in my life!)
But she did give me tips on what to do, so I'm going to follow through with that. Then I'll ask my friend if I can have an audience with her again, when my things are finished, to see where I am, what needs to be fixed.. etc.. 

Carly's popular songs, don't do her justice! Which I also find to be true for other singers, like Ke$ha, who does have some pretty cool songs!! Her hit, Tik Tok, was like the only autotune one she has. The cool thing about Carly Rae Jepsen's songs is they always sound different, in a good way, like she changes it up, and that's important. I also relate to many of her songs, about crushing on people. Because. I crush on so many people that I can never have, unfortunately. But it's like, she gets me! 

I tried LOL once in 2009, but I never had an interest in it. I don't have intentions for playing Splatoon right now, but you never know! 

Shira

I'm going to still do friday nights, but it'll be so much better not being there full time. I do miss the people though. Retail has fun co-workers, sometimes okay job (In certain aspects, like I like putting merchandise out, and making things look nice, but I hate cleaning up, being on register, and dealing with psychopaths who belong in mental institutions..)
My new job in an office, is filled with boring middle aged women, who want to talk about their grandchildren, and their mothers uncles brothers sisters cousin.. The job itself is okay, but it's Data Entry, and I'd rather be an office assistant, because there's more to do than just one thing. But I got this job just to get away from retail, so I was desperate to take anything, also why I'm not the most thrilled about the position. But it's nice to get to sit down for once, and have normal 9-5 hours. So they both have their ups and downs. But now I can focus on my designs, so I can get a GD job. 

I do have an Associates in Graphic Design, I was going to get my bachelors, but I wasn't allowed back in school until I started paying them. Then, I ended up getting a volunteer job in a mail room for 4 months, in 2011, then an office for a year, then retail for 5 years, and now in a new office. So retail was my first paying job. The annoying thing is, I'd love to get my bachelors, but now I'm drowning in bills, I wouldn't have time to get one. I currently owe 40,000 just for an associates in graphic design :dodgy: , I got gypped hard (I also learned more on my own, than in school too). Funny thing though, in New York, they passed a law that college is free if you live in the state for 6 years after getting the degree.. But I also want to move somewhere else one day (Particularly California), and I still have other bills to pay, like my car payments and insurance, so I think I wouldn't be able to not have a full time job now. It's just annoying how things ended up. Like my loan company wants me to pay 400 a month, but with all of my other bills, I can only pay them 200.. 
I am wondering about scholarships, but also, my school is closing down and there might be a lawsuit with the loan company.. So I can only hope.. I'd atleast wish it would go down 20,000, it'd be a bit easier to pay off. 
But having a a day a week in retail, I can atleast save a little extra for the loans. I know I can figure it out, one step at a time.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Yuri
Thanks!  Yeah, I have to start building my portfolio, but the Overwatch event keeps distracting me! lol Once the event is over next week, I'll be able to focus more. One of the ladies I worked with in retail, has a friend who owns a printing company. So I went on an interview with her friend, she gave me tips on what to do. She couldn't offer me a job, however, because she needed someone with experience. (If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I wouldn't need another job in my life!)
But she did give me tips on what to do, so I'm going to follow through with that. Then I'll ask my friend if I can have an audience with her again, when my things are finished, to see where I am, what needs to be fixed.. etc.. 

Carly's popular songs, don't do her justice! Which I also find to be true for other singers, like Ke$ha, who does have some pretty cool songs!! Her hit, Tik Tok, was like the only autotune one she has. The cool thing about Carly Rae Jepsen's songs is they always sound different, in a good way, like she changes it up, and that's important. I also relate to many of her songs, about crushing on people. Because. I crush on so many people that I can never have, unfortunately. But it's like, she gets me! 

I tried LOL once in 2009, but I never had an interest in it. I don't have intentions for playing Splatoon right now, but you never know! 

Shira

I'm going to still do friday nights, but it'll be so much better not being there full time. I do miss the people though. Retail has fun co-workers, sometimes okay job (In certain aspects, like I like putting merchandise out, and making things look nice, but I hate cleaning up, being on register, and dealing with psychopaths who belong in mental institutions..)
My new job in an office, is filled with boring middle aged women, who want to talk about their grandchildren, and their mothers uncles brothers sisters cousin.. The job itself is okay, but it's Data Entry, and I'd rather be an office assistant, because there's more to do than just one thing. But I got this job just to get away from retail, so I was desperate to take anything, also why I'm not the most thrilled about the position. But it's nice to get to sit down for once, and have normal 9-5 hours. So they both have their ups and downs. But now I can focus on my designs, so I can get a GD job. 

I do have an Associates in Graphic Design, I was going to get my bachelors, but I wasn't allowed back in school until I started paying them. Then, I ended up getting a volunteer job in a mail room for 4 months, in 2011, then an office for a year, then retail for 5 years, and now in a new office. So retail was my first paying job. The annoying thing is, I'd love to get my bachelors, but now I'm drowning in bills, I wouldn't have time to get one. I currently owe 40,000 just for an associates in graphic design :dodgy: , I got gypped hard (I also learned more on my own, than in school too). Funny thing though, in New York, they passed a law that college is free if you live in the state for 6 years after getting the degree.. But I also want to move somewhere else one day (Particularly California), and I still have other bills to pay, like my car payments and insurance, so I think I wouldn't be able to not have a full time job now. It's just annoying how things ended up. Like my loan company wants me to pay 400 a month, but with all of my other bills, I can only pay them 200.. 
I am wondering about scholarships, but also, my school is closing down and there might be a lawsuit with the loan company.. So I can only hope.. I'd atleast wish it would go down 20,000, it'd be a bit easier to pay off. 
But having a a day a week in retail, I can atleast save a little extra for the loans. I know I can figure it out, one step at a time.

Messages In This Thread
*Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 7th, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 03:39 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by ShiraNoMai - Jun 7th, 2018, 04:17 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 7th, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Mr EliteL - Jun 7th, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Moonface - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by queenzelda - Jun 7th, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:31 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:48 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 10th, 2018, 05:42 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 10th, 2018, 05:53 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by macGamr - Jun 10th, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 11th, 2018, 05:06 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by macGamr - Jun 11th, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Kyng - Jun 13th, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Moonface - Jun 15th, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 16th, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Moonface - Jun 18th, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Kyng - Jun 16th, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 24th, 2018, 07:07 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 27th, 2018, 04:51 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 28th, 2018, 06:02 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 28th, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by queenzelda - Jun 29th, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 30th, 2018, 06:40 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by queenzelda - Jul 12th, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jul 13th, 2018, 04:20 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Kyng - Jul 28th, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jul 29th, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Kyng - Mar 17th, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by queenzelda - Dec 20th, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Moonface - Dec 20th, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Mr EliteL - Dec 21st, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - May 9th, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Mr EliteL - May 11th, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - May 20th, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - May 20th, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - May 24th, 2019, 11:15 PM