Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
Mr Elite L
No, I had actually just gotten a 20 cent raise in Retail.. But I wanted out, so I took the office job. So I'm getting paid a little less, but all breaks are paid, and we have to stay for 8 and a half hours, so I'm still making a little more anyway.

Moonface
Yeah, I've been making ridiculous topics on my old forums, just to keep it active, so I can copy and paste all the stuff. 30 days is way worse! I understand getting rid of dead weight, but geez, that's a short amount of time!

Queenzelda
So essentially, Zetaboards is ruining my plans. Because I want to work on my graphic design, so I can get a GD job, but intsead I've been copy pasting posts from my journal (And some of the old rp forums from back in the day, although that's going to be a hoot and a holler when I start archiving those.. Rolly eyes)
I have to come up with a middle point, where I stop playing Overwatch FOR FIVE HOURS, and I save a few topics, and then do some designing. (Not to be confused with the old 80's sitcom, designing women, of course).
I really only used the journal for myself, and if I wanted to show someone something I wrote, I'd just send them the link. Ultimately, the forum was just for my use. It was an extra save point online, that I had.. so if I wanted to look something up when I was not home, I could do so there... Also if I wanted to post something from another area, I could, and it'd be easy.
But it also became my database of my stories, lists, and information. So I now am dispersing all of the posts either on my computer through Microsoft Word (Which I'll save to a flash drive soon)
My Blog, My Old Tumblr, and anything anime related, on my Anime Planet account. Fortunately, I had a few anime lists on the journal, that I put on AP, a few years back, so that's one or two topics I didn't save because it was already somewhere else. Anime Planets list system is amazing. Love it!

Now, if one of those sites hits the can too, well it's going to be all over once again sweethort, but at least it'll be a little more organized....

I've also stored some stuff on the Kya Wiki and the Suikoden Wiki. The Kya wiki I'm the creator of, and admin of the Suikoden wiki, thanks to the admin, Milkandchocolate, who's really cool, and mellow. I've noticed many Wiki admins are stick in the mud serious, but Milk is easy going. (An example is, Norma from Suikoden V, and Norma from Tales of Legendia, have many similarities. I made a little blurb on the Suikoden wiki, that the two Normas share similarities. Milk, has no problem with my little excerpt. But the admin of the Tales wiki took it off in a heartbeat because it wasn't tales related! Rude! Ironically, the admin mentioned something about the Tales wiki being strict on their profile, and how they don't like strict policies... Whatevs! I found an abandoned Tales wiki and added it there! Am I petty,does that make me petty..)
So yes, I'm scrambling around everywhere saving everything.. But I wasn't really using it as a forum, just a database to save things on. I just thought Zetaboards would be around forever! It's so funny, because a few years back, I told myself that I should save some of the posts to my computer or something.. you never know if something is going to happen, and I was like... nah.. it'll be fine, Zetaboards will be around forever! Forever apparently translated to 2018, unbeknown to me.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Mr Elite L
No, I had actually just gotten a 20 cent raise in Retail.. But I wanted out, so I took the office job. So I'm getting paid a little less, but all breaks are paid, and we have to stay for 8 and a half hours, so I'm still making a little more anyway.

Moonface
Yeah, I've been making ridiculous topics on my old forums, just to keep it active, so I can copy and paste all the stuff. 30 days is way worse! I understand getting rid of dead weight, but geez, that's a short amount of time!

Queenzelda
So essentially, Zetaboards is ruining my plans. Because I want to work on my graphic design, so I can get a GD job, but intsead I've been copy pasting posts from my journal (And some of the old rp forums from back in the day, although that's going to be a hoot and a holler when I start archiving those.. Rolly eyes)
I have to come up with a middle point, where I stop playing Overwatch FOR FIVE HOURS, and I save a few topics, and then do some designing. (Not to be confused with the old 80's sitcom, designing women, of course).
I really only used the journal for myself, and if I wanted to show someone something I wrote, I'd just send them the link. Ultimately, the forum was just for my use. It was an extra save point online, that I had.. so if I wanted to look something up when I was not home, I could do so there... Also if I wanted to post something from another area, I could, and it'd be easy.
But it also became my database of my stories, lists, and information. So I now am dispersing all of the posts either on my computer through Microsoft Word (Which I'll save to a flash drive soon)
My Blog, My Old Tumblr, and anything anime related, on my Anime Planet account. Fortunately, I had a few anime lists on the journal, that I put on AP, a few years back, so that's one or two topics I didn't save because it was already somewhere else. Anime Planets list system is amazing. Love it!

Now, if one of those sites hits the can too, well it's going to be all over once again sweethort, but at least it'll be a little more organized....

I've also stored some stuff on the Kya Wiki and the Suikoden Wiki. The Kya wiki I'm the creator of, and admin of the Suikoden wiki, thanks to the admin, Milkandchocolate, who's really cool, and mellow. I've noticed many Wiki admins are stick in the mud serious, but Milk is easy going. (An example is, Norma from Suikoden V, and Norma from Tales of Legendia, have many similarities. I made a little blurb on the Suikoden wiki, that the two Normas share similarities. Milk, has no problem with my little excerpt. But the admin of the Tales wiki took it off in a heartbeat because it wasn't tales related! Rude! Ironically, the admin mentioned something about the Tales wiki being strict on their profile, and how they don't like strict policies... Whatevs! I found an abandoned Tales wiki and added it there! Am I petty,does that make me petty..)
So yes, I'm scrambling around everywhere saving everything.. But I wasn't really using it as a forum, just a database to save things on. I just thought Zetaboards would be around forever! It's so funny, because a few years back, I told myself that I should save some of the posts to my computer or something.. you never know if something is going to happen, and I was like... nah.. it'll be fine, Zetaboards will be around forever! Forever apparently translated to 2018, unbeknown to me.

Messages In This Thread
*Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 7th, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 03:39 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by ShiraNoMai - Jun 7th, 2018, 04:17 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 7th, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Mr EliteL - Jun 7th, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Moonface - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by queenzelda - Jun 7th, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:31 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:48 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 10th, 2018, 05:42 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 10th, 2018, 05:53 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by macGamr - Jun 10th, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 11th, 2018, 05:06 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by macGamr - Jun 11th, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Kyng - Jun 13th, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Moonface - Jun 15th, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 16th, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Moonface - Jun 18th, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Kyng - Jun 16th, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 24th, 2018, 07:07 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 27th, 2018, 04:51 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 28th, 2018, 06:02 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - Jun 28th, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by queenzelda - Jun 29th, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jun 30th, 2018, 06:40 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by queenzelda - Jul 12th, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jul 13th, 2018, 04:20 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Kyng - Jul 28th, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - Jul 29th, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Kyng - Mar 17th, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by queenzelda - Dec 20th, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Moonface - Dec 20th, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Mr EliteL - Dec 21st, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - May 9th, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Mr EliteL - May 11th, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - May 20th, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Karo - May 20th, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: *Uncloaks* Been here... All along. - by Hotspot - May 24th, 2019, 11:15 PM