Summer Meltdown 2018 Begins Soon!
Get ready for our hottest event of the Summer as we host a variety of contests and activities where you'll get the chance to win some amazing prizes from our biggest prize pool in history!

Hey peeps!
percussive maintenance Offline
RIP TotalBiscuit
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 279.47 XP
Doom Half Life Spyro The Dragon 
(Yesterday, 02:30 AM)chloe Wrote:
@PM: I'm sure you'll come out of your slump soon! Have faith my man. Grin And nope I've never heard anything about any Disney stuff in my neck of the woods, but I mostly am focused on school so that could be part of the problem. Still I'm not a Disney fan anyway, even if they might have pirates.

@PM -again: LiS 2?!?!?!?! Hellz yea! Any news when it's coming down the pipe??

I know how staying focused on school is, I did that to an extreme.

Sources say Sept. 27th for Life is Strange 2 Episode 1.
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: DVjkd5Z.gif]
chloe Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Blossom Tales (PC) ...stupid falling floor in the last castle..
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 115.11 XP
Mybe it's something we have in common. xD Oh? Nice! September huh? That's 3 month's from now, hopeflly captain spirit will keep me ocupied after I get through Blossom Tales. Crocus keeps handing me my butt. ARGH.
[Image: chloe_sig.png]
percussive maintenance Offline
RIP TotalBiscuit
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 279.47 XP
Doom Half Life Spyro The Dragon 
(Yesterday, 02:39 AM)chloe Wrote:
Mybe it's something we have in common. xD

My unasked for old man advice for you is don't let it burn you out (and don't let your self get burnt out), every one has their own limits, and I had to work harder on my school work them most due to issue I have.

I was in the top 25 of my class, I wanted a PhD and to teach (at a college level) those were my goals.
When I realized near the end of High School I was starting to burn out
(School + a perfectionist choir director + working stage crew for non choir events + Key Club + unofficial officer/leader for Key Club + Web Site chair for the State Division for Key Club) wore on me (honestly just the school work would have) and in college first semester or two was fine but I started to burn out again quickly after that, and quickly spiraled out of hand.
I ended up with after over 20k in debt and many many years in community college and a university with only an associates degree that is worthless in my industry and is just a general education "Oh you took so many credits we feel bad for you" one.

As far as a question: I forget if this was already asked and I havent seen it in this topic: (well this is two)
Any idea on what you plan on majoring in?
and: When you said "next year" for college do you mean the "next school year" as in this coming fall or the 2019/2020 school year?
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: DVjkd5Z.gif]
chloe Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Blossom Tales (PC) ...stupid falling floor in the last castle..
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 115.11 XP
1] Any idea on what you plan on majoring in?
Atmo just an entry level to nursing, I'll be deciding everything else later on.

2] And: When you said "next year" for college do you mean the "next school year" as in this coming fall or the 2019/2020 school year?
I'm meaning this fall year, 2018. I'm enrolled for starting in September! Except I'm the one who's gonna be movin, all on my own.
[Image: chloe_sig.png]