A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,643
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 27th, 2019, 10:45 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I wanted to post some encouragement to help motivate you to get your drivers licence. I figure with your (maybe) not being able to go to school in the fall it's a perfect opportunity to study the drivers manual & save your marriage by paying for some one to help you learn how to drive trust me it helps a lot. My parents did that for my brother & I & it helped: a lot.

Also about the moving; don't worry so much about it. Just pick a good company that is highly rated through the BBB in order to help you guys move your stuff. We moved ourselves, but we're cheap & crazy. XD My husband never moved before & he thought he'd hate it but once you move into your own place where you can make your own rules; it's going to be worth it in the end. So don't feel alone that 'moving is a scary thing' cause to first timers; it is. For me it's a piece of cake, I've moved so often it's not even funny. Word of advice from this wondering Gypsy; just so you know: your going to lose something in the move. It never fails. Don't worry about it, it's probably not anything very important; usually it's stuff you can repurchase (like a lost skillet or what not); but don't freak over it. Just shell out the coin for a new one; it's fine. As long as you both have each other, that's what should matter. ^^

Oh yea, one question before I go...... What is up with the Sauske/Sakura/daughter stuff I constantly see on my tweeter feed? Tongue
I think school for the Fall will work out now as I discovered that they needed my green card to verify I was still legally in the country, despite telling me for three weeks they had everything they needed to verify my legality. Rolleyes
I signed up for driving classes the other night though, so I'll be starting those soon. Shira showed me a few things in her car a few months back and it didn't go horribly, but at least I won't have the opportunity to jinx it now. ROFL

If most of the big things can be deconstructed, I'd probably try to move most of the items myself. I think the couches are going to be the only terrible things to deal with, so they'll be one of the few things I'll pay someone else to deal with. Tongue
Losing things is fine so long as it isn't important nor costly. As long as personal affects are fine, I can live with one of the dishes leaving the nest. XD

I'll assume most of that is coming from Shira, since I hadn't been using Twitter for the past few weeks to be liking anything. SasuSaku stuff has generally been rather common stuff for me and Shira (her especially) since when we first got together as a couple a friend of ours kept referring to me as Sasuke and her as Sakura, and me being the fool I am didn't realise it was a subliminal way of trying to tell me that Shira wanted to online date me. XD Plus Shira just really loves the pairing regardless.

(Jul 2nd, 2019, 07:34 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Hey man, how are things hanging with you & the wife?
Pretty good. I'm feeling sore today since I had to get a two hour cleaning done on my teeth yesterday (hadn't been to a dentist in about 15+ years, so they had a lot of work to do) which involved about a dozen or more shots to the gums and a whole lot of deep cleaning. Otherwise though I'd say it's just the same old stuff, just trucking along and if a problem comes up (not between us) we help each other resolve it. I'm still trying to work out what people meant when they told us marriage changes things; everything feels the same to me except I wear a ring on my finger. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,643 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 27th, 2019, 10:45 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I wanted to post some encouragement to help motivate you to get your drivers licence. I figure with your (maybe) not being able to go to school in the fall it's a perfect opportunity to study the drivers manual & save your marriage by paying for some one to help you learn how to drive trust me it helps a lot. My parents did that for my brother & I & it helped: a lot.

Also about the moving; don't worry so much about it. Just pick a good company that is highly rated through the BBB in order to help you guys move your stuff. We moved ourselves, but we're cheap & crazy. XD My husband never moved before & he thought he'd hate it but once you move into your own place where you can make your own rules; it's going to be worth it in the end. So don't feel alone that 'moving is a scary thing' cause to first timers; it is. For me it's a piece of cake, I've moved so often it's not even funny. Word of advice from this wondering Gypsy; just so you know: your going to lose something in the move. It never fails. Don't worry about it, it's probably not anything very important; usually it's stuff you can repurchase (like a lost skillet or what not); but don't freak over it. Just shell out the coin for a new one; it's fine. As long as you both have each other, that's what should matter. ^^

Oh yea, one question before I go...... What is up with the Sauske/Sakura/daughter stuff I constantly see on my tweeter feed? Tongue
I think school for the Fall will work out now as I discovered that they needed my green card to verify I was still legally in the country, despite telling me for three weeks they had everything they needed to verify my legality. Rolleyes
I signed up for driving classes the other night though, so I'll be starting those soon. Shira showed me a few things in her car a few months back and it didn't go horribly, but at least I won't have the opportunity to jinx it now. ROFL

If most of the big things can be deconstructed, I'd probably try to move most of the items myself. I think the couches are going to be the only terrible things to deal with, so they'll be one of the few things I'll pay someone else to deal with. Tongue
Losing things is fine so long as it isn't important nor costly. As long as personal affects are fine, I can live with one of the dishes leaving the nest. XD

I'll assume most of that is coming from Shira, since I hadn't been using Twitter for the past few weeks to be liking anything. SasuSaku stuff has generally been rather common stuff for me and Shira (her especially) since when we first got together as a couple a friend of ours kept referring to me as Sasuke and her as Sakura, and me being the fool I am didn't realise it was a subliminal way of trying to tell me that Shira wanted to online date me. XD Plus Shira just really loves the pairing regardless.

(Jul 2nd, 2019, 07:34 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Hey man, how are things hanging with you & the wife?
Pretty good. I'm feeling sore today since I had to get a two hour cleaning done on my teeth yesterday (hadn't been to a dentist in about 15+ years, so they had a lot of work to do) which involved about a dozen or more shots to the gums and a whole lot of deep cleaning. Otherwise though I'd say it's just the same old stuff, just trucking along and if a problem comes up (not between us) we help each other resolve it. I'm still trying to work out what people meant when they told us marriage changes things; everything feels the same to me except I wear a ring on my finger. ROFL

Messages In This Thread
A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Moonface - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 7th, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 8th, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Chloe - Jun 16th, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 27th, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Nov 16th, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Dec 2nd, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Mar 24th, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Mar 25th, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Moonface - Jul 3rd, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Nov 16th, 2019, 07:01 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Nov 19th, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Mar 5th, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Mar 5th, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Mar 5th, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Nov 16th, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 2nd, 2021, 12:53 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 2nd, 2021, 05:34 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 2nd, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 3rd, 2021, 03:21 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jul 21st, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jan 7th, 2022, 02:50 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jan 7th, 2022, 07:52 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jan 16th, 2022, 05:39 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jan 19th, 2022, 01:39 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jan 19th, 2022, 02:39 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Mar 16th, 2022, 11:57 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Mar 17th, 2022, 03:43 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 25th, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Jun 25th, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Aug 1st, 2022, 12:17 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Frank - Sep 12th, 2022, 12:35 AM
RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - by Karo - Nov 17th, 2023, 01:38 AM