Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Invincible Season 2 Eps 5-8 ,two one day and the other two another day. It was fine really,.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Invincible Season 2 Eps 5-8 ,two one day and the other two another day. It was fine really,.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Jumanji: The Next Level

I saw the previous film in the cinema when it first came our, but I hadn't seen this one until today. It was pretty good, and it added some interesting new elements to the mix (e.g. the players swapping characters Tongue ). I'm looking forward to seeing how the story concludes now!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Jumanji: The Next Level

I saw the previous film in the cinema when it first came our, but I hadn't seen this one until today. It was pretty good, and it added some interesting new elements to the mix (e.g. the players swapping characters Tongue ). I'm looking forward to seeing how the story concludes now!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Food Wars - Season 4
Watched the last few episodes of this season last night, and really liked all the call backs to stuff from the show for the final dish. I have no clue where the show plans to go for the last season though since there aren't any plot points left to address, and I can't see what would be a good thing to set up and resolve within the remaining 13 episode season. I'm hoping it doesn't drop the ball because I really love this show. Definitely one of if not my favourite anime of all time and I highly recommend it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Food Wars - Season 4
Watched the last few episodes of this season last night, and really liked all the call backs to stuff from the show for the final dish. I have no clue where the show plans to go for the last season though since there aren't any plot points left to address, and I can't see what would be a good thing to set up and resolve within the remaining 13 episode season. I'm hoping it doesn't drop the ball because I really love this show. Definitely one of if not my favourite anime of all time and I highly recommend it.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Currently watching the World Snooker Championship.

The match I'm watching (between Ali Carter and Stephen Maguire) is pretty slow, though - so I might call it a day soon.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Currently watching the World Snooker Championship.

The match I'm watching (between Ali Carter and Stephen Maguire) is pretty slow, though - so I might call it a day soon.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Started Season 5 of Food Wars. I can't believe I'm finally gonna finish this show. I stopped watching anime for myself once Moony came over, and I was only catching episodes here and there when at the gym. It's been real good to rewatch, new content is hype.

Also started Fallout, just the first episode, and damn what an opening. Reminded me of the opener for The Last of Us show; definitely gotta get you invested with one episode and it worked.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Started Season 5 of Food Wars. I can't believe I'm finally gonna finish this show. I stopped watching anime for myself once Moony came over, and I was only catching episodes here and there when at the gym. It's been real good to rewatch, new content is hype.

Also started Fallout, just the first episode, and damn what an opening. Reminded me of the opener for The Last of Us show; definitely gotta get you invested with one episode and it worked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 534 152,394 11 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,831 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,909 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface