Sony @ E3 2018
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Which aligns with my belief that it comes from the younger gaming crowd. Kind of like how you see so many younger gamers whine and cry any time there's a game without voice acting. "I have to READ?! WAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

Like seriously, I've seen people "boycott" games because they don't have voice acting. Meanwhile those of us who grew up before voice acting was in games are able to appreciate a game for what it is and not what features it has.

But, that's going off-topic, so I'll stop discussing it here. Maybe I'll make a topic to discuss the self-entitlement of gamers now days. Could make for a pretty interesting discussion.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Which aligns with my belief that it comes from the younger gaming crowd. Kind of like how you see so many younger gamers whine and cry any time there's a game without voice acting. "I have to READ?! WAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

Like seriously, I've seen people "boycott" games because they don't have voice acting. Meanwhile those of us who grew up before voice acting was in games are able to appreciate a game for what it is and not what features it has.

But, that's going off-topic, so I'll stop discussing it here. Maybe I'll make a topic to discuss the self-entitlement of gamers now days. Could make for a pretty interesting discussion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony Purchases Bungie for $3.6 Billion Moonface 6 1,801 Feb 1st, 2022, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Sony finally considering cross-platform play Monocle 20 10,494 May 15th, 2021, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Report: Sony Focusing on Profit-Generating Blockbusters Moonface 11 4,833 Apr 21st, 2021, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  2018 in Gaming Moonface 10 8,611 Mar 24th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nintendo Direct - September 13th, 2018 Moonface 0 3,109 Sep 14th, 2018, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Moonface