Universal Gaming
You Know You x Too Much When... - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun & Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: You Know You x Too Much When... (/showthread.php?tid=1020)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Moonface - May 31st, 2022

(May 29th, 2022, 09:46 PM)Kyng Wrote:
You know you play too much Tetris when you look at the brick walls of your house, and you're surprised they haven't disappeared yet.
For me this is when I'm stacking boxes of stock at work on a work cart and get tilted when there's a gap between any of the boxes. Tongue

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Kyng - Jun 19th, 2022

You know you read too much Russian when you automatically read "3OH!3" as "Zonz".

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Moonface - Jun 20th, 2022

@Kyng: What's got you reading Russian? Tongue

You know you play Dishonored too much when you see some old fashioned furniture and wonder how many loose coins might be found in it. ROFL

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Frank - Jun 21st, 2022

You know you play too much Pac-Man when you stop chewing your food. Don't choke!

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Moonface - Jun 21st, 2022

(Jun 21st, 2022, 12:52 AM)Frank Wrote:
You know you play too much Pac-Man when you stop chewing your food. Don't choke!
If any family members join in with this, you also play the game too much if you start trying to eat them when they turn blue in the face from choking on their own food. Tongue

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Mr EliteL - Jun 21st, 2022

You know you play action rpg too much when you start taking food lying about anywhere to stock up on recovery items.

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Kyng - Jun 27th, 2022

(Jun 20th, 2022, 11:37 PM)Moonface Wrote:
@Kyng: What's got you reading Russian? Tongue

You know you play Dishonored too much when you see some old fashioned furniture and wonder how many loose coins might be found in it. ROFL

I just learned to read the Cyrillic alphabet a few years ago, and now it's almost automatic for me when an English word uses only symbols that appear in both alphabets (even if they represent different letters - like how the 'H' represents the letter N in Russian Tongue )

Anyway, you know you watch too much anime when you misread "Web development" as "Weeb development".

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Moonface - Jul 14th, 2022

You know you play too much Binding of Issac when you suggest replacing guns with tears. (If you don't get it, you shoot with tears in BoI.)

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - ShiraNoMai - Jul 18th, 2022

You know you use Discord too much when you want to emote react to every comment you see across the web

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Moonface - Aug 16th, 2022

You know you love Digimon Tamers too much when you try swiping your card through the reader at the register like you're one of the shows characters.

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Frank - Aug 28th, 2022

You know you're addicted to Tetris when Type A Theme plays in your head whenever coming into contact with boxes.

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Moonface - Sep 3rd, 2022

(Aug 28th, 2022, 03:23 AM)Frank Wrote:
You know you're addicted to Tetris when Type A Theme plays in your head whenever coming into contact with boxes.
For me it's because my coworkers will start to comment that I'm playing Tetris when I start taking boxes off a work cart I'm loading up because the box I just grabbed to put on there would fit better in the space of the one I'm removing. ROFL

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Kyng - Aug 6th, 2023

You know you play too much Minecraft when you go outside, and you think, "This is just Minecraft with better graphics".

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - ShiraNoMai - Aug 7th, 2023

You know you watch too many randomizers of a game when you see the vanilla game and get confused when vanilla things are in the vanilla locations.

RE: You Know You x Too Much When... - Kyng - Sep 24th, 2023

You know you play Civilization VI (or Civilization V) too much when you see a beehive, and you start planning out battle strategies.