You Know You x Too Much When...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 29th, 2022, 09:46 PM)Kyng Wrote:
You know you play too much Tetris when you look at the brick walls of your house, and you're surprised they haven't disappeared yet.
For me this is when I'm stacking boxes of stock at work on a work cart and get tilted when there's a gap between any of the boxes. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 29th, 2022, 09:46 PM)Kyng Wrote:
You know you play too much Tetris when you look at the brick walls of your house, and you're surprised they haven't disappeared yet.
For me this is when I'm stacking boxes of stock at work on a work cart and get tilted when there's a gap between any of the boxes. Tongue
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
You know you read too much Russian when you automatically read "3OH!3" as "Zonz".
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
You know you read too much Russian when you automatically read "3OH!3" as "Zonz".
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Kyng: What's got you reading Russian? Tongue

You know you play Dishonored too much when you see some old fashioned furniture and wonder how many loose coins might be found in it. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

You know you play Dishonored too much when you see some old fashioned furniture and wonder how many loose coins might be found in it. ROFL
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
You know you play too much Pac-Man when you stop chewing your food. Don't choke!
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
You know you play too much Pac-Man when you stop chewing your food. Don't choke!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 21st, 2022, 12:52 AM)Frank Wrote:
If any family members join in with this, you also play the game too much if you start trying to eat them when they turn blue in the face from choking on their own food. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 21st, 2022, 12:52 AM)Frank Wrote:
If any family members join in with this, you also play the game too much if you start trying to eat them when they turn blue in the face from choking on their own food. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
You know you play action rpg too much when you start taking food lying about anywhere to stock up on recovery items.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
You know you play action rpg too much when you start taking food lying about anywhere to stock up on recovery items.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Jun 20th, 2022, 11:37 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I just learned to read the Cyrillic alphabet a few years ago, and now it's almost automatic for me when an English word uses only symbols that appear in both alphabets (even if they represent different letters - like how the 'H' represents the letter N in Russian Tongue )

Anyway, you know you watch too much anime when you misread "Web development" as "Weeb development".
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Jun 20th, 2022, 11:37 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I just learned to read the Cyrillic alphabet a few years ago, and now it's almost automatic for me when an English word uses only symbols that appear in both alphabets (even if they represent different letters - like how the 'H' represents the letter N in Russian Tongue )

Anyway, you know you watch too much anime when you misread "Web development" as "Weeb development".
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You know you play too much Binding of Issac when you suggest replacing guns with tears. (If you don't get it, you shoot with tears in BoI.)

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You know you play too much Binding of Issac when you suggest replacing guns with tears. (If you don't get it, you shoot with tears in BoI.)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you use Discord too much when you want to emote react to every comment you see across the web
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you use Discord too much when you want to emote react to every comment you see across the web
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You know you love Digimon Tamers too much when you try swiping your card through the reader at the register like you're one of the shows characters.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You know you love Digimon Tamers too much when you try swiping your card through the reader at the register like you're one of the shows characters.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
You know you're addicted to Tetris when Type A Theme plays in your head whenever coming into contact with boxes.
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
You know you're addicted to Tetris when Type A Theme plays in your head whenever coming into contact with boxes.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 28th, 2022, 03:23 AM)Frank Wrote:
For me it's because my coworkers will start to comment that I'm playing Tetris when I start taking boxes off a work cart I'm loading up because the box I just grabbed to put on there would fit better in the space of the one I'm removing. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 28th, 2022, 03:23 AM)Frank Wrote:
For me it's because my coworkers will start to comment that I'm playing Tetris when I start taking boxes off a work cart I'm loading up because the box I just grabbed to put on there would fit better in the space of the one I'm removing. ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
You know you play too much Minecraft when you go outside, and you think, "This is just Minecraft with better graphics".
Kyng Offline
Rookie
You know you play too much Minecraft when you go outside, and you think, "This is just Minecraft with better graphics".
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you watch too many randomizers of a game when you see the vanilla game and get confused when vanilla things are in the vanilla locations.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you watch too many randomizers of a game when you see the vanilla game and get confused when vanilla things are in the vanilla locations.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
You know you play Civilization VI (or Civilization V) too much when you see a beehive, and you start planning out battle strategies.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
You know you play Civilization VI (or Civilization V) too much when you see a beehive, and you start planning out battle strategies.