Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 1st, 2020

(Oct 1st, 2020, 05:00 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
I'm really digging this new haunted (Halloween) theme you guys put out. I'm going to use it all of October for sure.

I kinda wish it was an option year round but I can see why it wouldn't be.
It is actually available as a year round option by redeeming it with XP: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=95 Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - WR91 - Oct 1st, 2020

(Oct 1st, 2020, 05:04 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Oct 1st, 2020, 05:00 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
I'm really digging this new haunted (Halloween) theme you guys put out. I'm going to use it all of October for sure.

I kinda wish it was an option year round but I can see why it wouldn't be.
It is actually available as a year round option by redeeming it with XP: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=95 Smile

Dang. I might have to take you up on that offer once I get enough XP. I read that thread before today but must have overlooked it.

Also, it's kinda cool that I'm also apart of two of your three affiliates this site has.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Eric - Oct 1st, 2020

The October theme is Universal Gaming's pumpkin spice latte ROFL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - WR91 - Oct 5th, 2020

I wish we had a like and dislike button on the forum. But I can see why we don't.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 5th, 2020

It was considered a long while back but the community and staff were unanimous on not having it.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - WR91 - Oct 5th, 2020

(Oct 5th, 2020, 04:03 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Oct 5th, 2020, 03:45 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
I wish we had a like and dislike button on the forum. But I can see why we don't.
It was considered a long while back but the community and staff were unanimous on not having it.
Oh ok. Sad but it is what it is.

Hmmm. I just discovered the original forum; Elite Gamers Forum.

Link - https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/elitegamersforum/

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Oct 5th, 2020

(Oct 5th, 2020, 04:03 PM)Moonface Wrote:

When was this? I don't remember a discussion like that taking place. Maybe it was when I took a bit of an absence from Zeta UG. Unless I was there and for some reason voted again it. Though normally I would vote in favor of a dislike button because it's fun to see who gets triggered/butthurt from your posts and dislikes them.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 7th, 2020

I could've sworn a discussion came up on it but I'll be damned if I can find it with the shit way Tapatalk does searches. I wouldn't be against implementing a like button onto posts some time in the future though if the majority of you would want it.

@"WrestleRacer91": How'd you manage to find that? XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - WR91 - Oct 7th, 2020

(Oct 7th, 2020, 10:50 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I could've sworn a discussion came up on it but I'll be damned if I can find it with the shit way Tapatalk does searches. I wouldn't be against implementing a like button onto posts some time in the future though if the majority of you would want it.

@"WrestleRacer91": How'd you manage to find that? XD
It's been a few days but I'm pretty sure I just googled it. If it wasn't that, I just went to the old UG site and found it there without much difficulty.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 7th, 2020

I'd be surprised if it was through the old UG board, since it wouldn't be on the index of that board.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - WR91 - Oct 8th, 2020

(Oct 7th, 2020, 11:56 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I'd be surprised if it was through the old UG board, since it wouldn't be on the index of that board.

Yeah...

I just googled it again and it's second on my results list right after elite game dot net. Whatever that is.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 10th, 2020

Work today was ridiculous. I was the only person on the entire grocery floor all day and I had to finish yesterday's grocery truck, this morning's grocery truck, and then tomorrow I have to deal with two frozen trucks and whatever other bullshit that gets tossed my way. Meh

I'm hoping I get next week off work because otherwise I won't get to have any vacation this year. Eh

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Oct 15th, 2020

@Moonface: Was the day after still bad too? That sounds ridiculous to have to do. Eh
Also do you have the week off (this week?), to get away from it?

I dislike Mondays at work, Wednesdays are better. Although yesterday after work I felt funny, kinda dizzy and couldn't concentrate well. Got a good night sleep though.

There was a Prime Day sale last two days and I bought two items from it, plus three other things on top. Bought a somewhat expensive flashlight and a new mp3 player. My iPod Nano Gen 4 is dying and I don't like using my phone for music anymore. Got a CD, game and stylus pen too.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Eric - Oct 15th, 2020

So if you have the Amazon Prime card, there's also a deal going on during the Prime Day sale (or I think until the 18th) where you can 25% back on all kinds of digital cards (Xbox Points, PS Plus, etc). So it turns out that you can buy hardware on the Microsoft store using Xbox Points, and their value are basically 1:1. Anyway, I took advantage of this and will essentially be purchasing an Xbox Series X at 25% off. Sooo happy.

I don't think there are many Xbox fans here, but if you plan on doing this: make sure the points are loading into your account before you preorder. You won't be able to add the points after your order has gone through and change your payment.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Oct 19th, 2020

I'm surprised you both found good deals. I'd been hearing that the deals for Prime Day weren't very good this year and were mostly on stuff no one really buys.